The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120691

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #700 on: March 24, 2011, 04:36:23 AM
Anarchy continued skating off to the next location, the God Complex ruins.

Alright, I know I'm going to get slammed for this, but honestly, why God Complex ruins? Was somebody fitting the description living here? On the other hand, very nice looking.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #701 on: March 26, 2011, 08:41:25 PM
(Sorry about giving that sad excuse for an intro post then leaving. What're we up to?)

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #702 on: March 26, 2011, 09:00:47 PM
(Still races, RPM vs. Sparkvernians, Me being a generally pathetic mary-sue *Trying to Fix that*, drama, comedy, you name it.)

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #703 on: March 26, 2011, 09:11:39 PM
(So what do I do. Just throw in a bullcrap post about how I "arrived near the others" and go on from there?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #704 on: March 26, 2011, 09:13:06 PM
(...remembers the RPM fortress Rp...*shudders*)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #705 on: March 26, 2011, 09:17:21 PM
(my god that was terrible. You should've seen the many times we had to press the damn reset button for this arc, while we were waiting for the founder of this arc.)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #706 on: March 26, 2011, 09:18:12 PM
(*Sigh* What'd I do now?)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #707 on: March 26, 2011, 09:23:33 PM
(Nothing. But you should've seen how many retcons we pulled off during the "Rescue Mission" sub plot. We are just waiting for someone to continue the story again. Current Location: God Complex Ruins)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #708 on: March 26, 2011, 09:24:31 PM
(Number of retcons...1... -AC)

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #709 on: March 26, 2011, 09:27:10 PM
(Alright. So should I wait out the arc or haul butt into it?)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #710 on: March 26, 2011, 09:28:46 PM
(What ever you wish. Make sure it's logical.)

(Number of retcons...1... -AC)

(But the amount of times we had to write events/characters/etc. out makes it feel like we did more retcons than that.. *sigh*)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #711 on: March 26, 2011, 09:31:56 PM
(I don't care)
(But the amount of times we had to write events/characters/etc. out makes it feel like we did more retcons than that.. *sigh*)
(1...Corset suddenly appearing on the ship...that's all...get over it.)

(What ever you wish. Make sure it's logical.)

( >0< ...anti insanity pills)

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #712 on: March 26, 2011, 09:36:01 PM
(Aye... Legitimate introductions are my weak point. Everything on, fine, but the intros! Let's just try this...)

Zero aimlessly wanders, with no particular destination in mind. He just continually walks. He doesn't care what happens as long as it's something that he can find interest in. Needless to say, he's about to find something interesting. He somehow wanders into the God Complex Ruins.

(Bull, I know. Just forgive me for this, and let's move on. I'm just terrible with introductions.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #713 on: March 26, 2011, 09:36:03 PM
(...remembers the RPM fortress Rp...*shudders*)

(Hey now, that wasn't all his fault. I was to blame as well for that fiasco.)

(1...Corset suddenly appearing on the ship...that's all...get over it.)

(Yeah... that wasn't really a good story twist... for now lets just say he's been written out, same with the Demon Sisters, unless Gaia has plans for them i don't see a point to keep them around :\.)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #714 on: March 26, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
(Well, they did ligitimately cross over VIA demon-made dimensional gate. So I have plans for them. Probably when during sometime in the middle of the third course at the second pass I'll have them a re-debut. For now any ghosties left in the story are either wiped out by the Protector or by RPMgoer/Sparkervanian/Panty and Stocking themselves.)

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #715 on: March 26, 2011, 09:44:18 PM

(But it was MOSTLY my fault.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #716 on: March 26, 2011, 09:47:16 PM

(I know.  Man, I wish ST wasn't so busy with stuff...)
(Well, they did ligitimately cross over VIA demon-made dimensional gate. So I have plans for them. Probably when during sometime in the middle of the third course at the second pass I'll have them a re-debut. For now any ghosties left in the story are either wiped out by the Protector or by RPMgoer/Sparkervanian/Panty and Stocking themselves.)
(They are locked inside the Edeleisen)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #717 on: March 26, 2011, 09:55:16 PM
(Oh, right. I forgot that they warped directly inside. whoops.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #718 on: March 27, 2011, 03:45:12 AM
[Sorry for the wait, I wanted to make a map for the next track, but I think with a detailed description of the track should suffice.]

The racers were closing in on the ruined site of the God Complex, passing through the crumbling towers and remaining ruble. Seeing a few inactive guardians laying around the area, gathering dust, moss and being used as homes for small insects and animals. At the center of it all, stood a tall building with markings similar to those of the sentinals laying around the place.

"WEEE'RE HEEERE!! THE SECOND TRACK, THE OMINOUS, GOD KILLING COMPLEX RUINS!!" Mr.Hatter bellowed through his monitor.

"Now then, I'm not going to lie to you, this might be a tad bit more difficult then the last race. And I know what you're all thinking; how is racing around the ruins going to be a challenge?. Well here's the drift, you guys aren't racing around it, you're racing in it!"

The racers started muttering to themselves about what the overly eager host had just said.

"I know, you're thinking how are you all going to go inside ruins that haven't been traversed in probably a hundred years or so. SOME of you archeological types are probably saying: how a man as handsome as myself could do such a horrid thing as make this ruins a playing field for the racers." He said with a grin.

"Well those ner-book smart and highly intelligent people shouldn't worry, since earlier my lakitu scouts already checked the ruins for anything of interest. Which there wasn't! (At least nothing that would interest me, myself and I in the least). Which is were I'll tell you how you're all going to go into, race through, and exit this track."

The lakitu holding the monitor flew toward the nearest tower. He was floating above a large hole near the tower which seemed to have led underground.

"The competitors of this race shall enter through this hole here, which has been slightly modified so that most vehicles could safely traverse into the ruins. This path leads to a tunnel that will take you straight to the center architecture thingy. Of course once you get inside the place, you'll find that the path might be a bit mind-boggling. What I mean to say is, it's a maze in there! 2 out of 10 of my lakitu scouts were lost in there." Mr.Hatter took of his rugged top hat and mourned for his lost lakitus...for 2 seconds.

"Anyway, It seems there are 10 paths that branch into 30 separate paths.There are also rumors from my only surviving scout that there may be hidden paths. Only 3 of these paths lead to the northern tower, which happens to be where the exit to the finish line resides!"

"Of course the maze will have a lot of trick paths, dead-ends, full-circle paths, as well as a lot of traps, which took out the other 7 lakitu scouts. Of course, one of these paths may lead you to the 500 point token. So some of you might want to check it out the whole ruins!" He shouted cheerfully.

"And don't worry racers, if you happen to get lost, we shall send scouts to search for you and transport you back to the surface world. If you have perished thanks to one of the traps though...well there's nothing we can do there now." Mr.Hatter fixed his old tie and sipped a glass of water.

"Now then, the challenge for this track. My lakitu scouts, bless their little dum-loyal souls, have left a few flags in some of the paths. There are 15 flags to be precise. To win the extra 250 points, one must pass the finish line with 3 flags. And with that said, I believe it's time to get this show on the road. But before that, any questions?"   

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #719 on: March 27, 2011, 04:00:08 AM
Gaia: Quick question, why these ruins to be percise..? I have been picking up unusual activity inside my space station from quite some time, and I've been monitoring it since. Will it be any dangerous if one were to awaken any guardians, and of course, the Protector himself?

(Well, I felt that the Protector needs a place to stay, so deep into the ruins would be a perfect place for the beast.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #720 on: March 28, 2011, 09:51:21 PM
Anarchy stood at the starting line, looking at the ruins, eh, it was a lot of brown and fancy carvings, he wasn't really intrigued, and neither is this narrator.

30 paths? 15 flags? Objective would be to get the flags first then find my way to the exit, thankfully I have a good sense of direction.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #721 on: March 28, 2011, 11:57:07 PM
"So, no good questions then? Very well, very well, let's get this show on the road then!" Mr.Hatter said, ignoring Gaia's worries.

ON YOUR MARKS!!...
GET SET!!...
SET AND A HALF!!...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!

Instantly, the racers dashed off to the southern tower entrance. Though some have managed to get a head start through the architecture's opening, some were too hasty and crashed on the walls of the ruined tower. The stone building began to rumble slightly as more arrogant racers crashed through its walls.

The archeologist in the audience weeped as they saw racer after racer crashing and ruining the ruined tower. And they could only imagine the damage that was being made inside the God Killing Complex.

[PS: This track is pretty big, so I'll be making that map during this part of the arc. Once the players get into the center building, there will be a lot of twist and turns. I'll also try my best to supervise and throw in those death-traps and such during the race.

Also remember, there are 30 paths, most of them lead either to dead-ends or straight back to the entrance of the center tower, or the starting point of one of the paths. As mentioned before, there are 15 flags inside the center tower, a racer needs only 3 to gain the 250 points, as long as they have it in their hands when they pass the finish line. And of course, only 3 of the 30 paths lead to the exit.

With that said, have fun with in the RP.]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #722 on: March 29, 2011, 12:02:11 AM
Anarchy prepped the Drill Arm, using it to pass through the falling walls unscathed. His choice of vehicle couldn't have been better, the Jetskates allowed him to navigate through the narrow spaces between the racers and effortlessly avoid smacking into random debris.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #723 on: March 29, 2011, 01:43:38 PM
(Can we have Reaverbots lurking inside? 8D)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #724 on: March 30, 2011, 01:58:31 AM
(I don't see why we can't [eyebrow])