The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120694

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #400 on: January 28, 2011, 11:09:03 PM
(Seeing as apathy has made me miss my cue to take control of the Otokojuku school, I feel it is now within my rights as virtually the only RPer who knows what the heck goes on in the school to jump right back in and take control of certain main characters)

While some of the more timid students freaked out at the sudden entrance, Momotaro, the head of the first year, remains nonchalant in his seat, seeming more interested in sleeping with his favorite manga plastered over his face than pay attention to the ruckus going on the other side of the pages.  Onihige, the teacher in charge of teaching the students general education, among lessons of being a better warrior, doesn't even give the newcomer any attention whatsoever.

"Find a seat and sit down.  We're about to move on to history lessons," he practically demanded.

(Download the episodes or go to Mangafox if you want to have a better grasp on how the school and the students behave)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #401 on: January 28, 2011, 11:25:46 PM
Rex looked at the teacher, a sweatdrop appeared on his face.
"Yes..."
Mumbled the large troll and found a seat right next to the waddle dee.
(Research time!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: January 29, 2011, 01:25:11 AM
"You're right I suppose...I am also a bit curious as to how THIS RPM differs from our own." Afroman told A.Silan.

Meanwhile, as Waddle Dee saw the new student, a sweat drop appeared as he sat down next to him. Dee looked up at the massive troll and waved nervously. * -u-'*

(AH, I was wondering what the school was called so I could of researched it. Thanks. owob)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #403 on: January 29, 2011, 01:58:56 AM
Flame finished his coffee, oogled over some of the Nekomimi waitresses, paid his bill and walked outside, wandering around.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: January 29, 2011, 08:01:16 PM
Troll Rex then looked down at the Waddle dee, giving him a grim look.
When the leasson was picking up again, Rex looked at the sleeping Momotaro.
"Human, no respect towards education. Me no like it."
Rex then rather rudely removed the mangas from the sleeping Momotaro - by punghing his head.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #405 on: January 29, 2011, 11:25:12 PM
Momotaro didn't react as sporadically as the other students that saw him; he merely eyed the newcomer while still keeping his hands behind his head.

Before Rex could think of anything more to do with him, a chalk eraser flies into his face, releasing clouds of smoke that was meant to choke and blind him.

"There will be no fighting in my classroom!" Onihige procrastinates, "One more outburst out of you and I will have you holding a tub of oil over your head with a single leaf saving you from bodily doom!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #406 on: January 30, 2011, 12:15:33 AM
"..." * '>.>* Dee wished at least someone wouldn't give him a grim look and a smile when greeted at this school. Dee was busy taking notes on the history lesson and when he turned his head, he began to panic as Rex was bothering Momotaro.

"!" Dee tried to do something but was easily blinded and choked by the chalk cloud around Rex, and rolled on the floor covering his eyes. "..." * ;O;* 'Boy does this chalk hurt' Dee though as he flailed a bit on the floor.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #407 on: January 30, 2011, 07:14:52 AM
The stranger finished his Dr. Pepper, Paid his bill with an abnormally large tip, mainly because the waitress was kind and didn't question his odd clothing seeing as its quite warm outside, and walked outside, unwavering despite walking straight into the road and scaring the [parasitic bomb] out of at least two drivers. He climbed his way to the top of a nearby building and looked out at the horizion, the burned mansion in the background.

What to do now? I've made myself dead, I can't keep going around hiding my face or people will be suspicious... At least the new name will throw people off... "Anarchy", I should just use that from now on. And, since I was a loner, most nobody will recognize my voice...

The stranger climbs down, and presumes walking around the area, keeping watch for anybody who might've known him so as to not give away his identity.

[Yes, I will keep saying "The Stranger", until more characters (RP wise) are aware of my existance, then I'll switch over to "Anarchy".]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: January 31, 2011, 02:45:58 AM
(I am giddy with joy to see this wonderful RP thread revived...now then, let's get this...seemingly started.)

The old man fixed his rugged bow tie while his crew prepared the stage for his announcements of this event. Men, women, children, reploids and other beings gathered around the city's massive plaza. The Sparkvanian competitors readied their vehicles for the race. Checking their engines, and tuning their rides, and checking their horses' shoe size. Among the competitors, the empress of Sparkvania made her metallic tent, where she watched from her throne, enjoying delicious and sugary sweets.

"All is going well, Mr. Hatter." One of the crew members told his rusty looking boss.

"Splendid! Splendid! And just in time too, 'cause I'm gonna make the final announcement before the show really starts! KYO HO HO HO!!" The top hat wearing man bemused.

*cough, cough*
WIEEEELLLCOOOMME EVERYONE!!!
Unless you have forgotten, today, YOU! The people of RPM are to race the POWERFUL, FEARFUL, UNHYGE-VERY CLEANLY AND SOPHISTICATED,
SPAAAHHHRKVAAANIAAANSSS!!!
And what is the grand prize for this race, you ask? Again, if you've been living under a rock this past few minutes, the GRAND PRIZE of this race is our very own home,
R P M!!!

I, your glamorous host, Mr. P.H.D. Hatter, will explain the rules of this  in the following hour.
So in the mean time, those who haven't yet signed their names for the event, please go to the signing booths now.
And remember, THE FATE OF OUR HOME DEPENDS ON IT!!!
The rugged old man, stepped down from the stage and proceeded to descend the small stairs leading to his trailer/ But before he could rest his lungs and throat for the start of the show, he came back up to the stage, and said:
"..Before I forget, I have to warn you all. This race will be very risky and dangerous. I hope that those who still wish to compete a fully aware of this. In fact, there is a change some of you might not make it back to your homes...at least not unless you're in a coffin..." Mr.Hatter said in a grim tone.

"With that said, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FUN TIME!!! KYO HO HO HO HO HO!" He said cheerfully.

With that said, the crew members finished setting up the booths and the rest of the stage. Though a bit weary of the challenge, those who were brave enough came up to the center plaza and began signing their names on the list. People both young and old signed their names and went back to their homes to get their riding vehicles to compete in the race. And though most of them were frightened, they knew what was at stake for them.

So they signed, signed in hopes that the army of Sparkvania could be halted long enough so that the missing, beautifully sexylicious, Queen Vixy or the duke of awesome, King Proto Blues I would come and save them, or at the very least, some of the local heroes of RPM would come to their daring rescue in the nick of time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, this racing arc may continue.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #409 on: January 31, 2011, 04:15:47 AM
[Yay, Anarchy.]
Nova removed his human disguise, his metallic cuffs giving a faint white glow.
He gently levitated as to not disturb the grass. People didn't seem to give him much mind, obviously seen much more insane things than a star in the shape of a man.
As the sun fell his flames glowed  smaller as he climbed a familiar tower, slightly abandoned except for those looking for a space to stay, or looking for a place to escape from someone. He became a small flame as he rested on the rooftop, odd for those who would be able to notice it.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: January 31, 2011, 05:46:28 AM
The Stranger, being the observative type he was, came across a large white monolith... wondering what was inside he ventured in. unaware of the events currently taking place. [/dsi, hence the lack of any dialouge.]

EDIT: The stranger descended down the spiraling path of the Monolith, wondering why the hell anybody in their right mind would make a passageway like this in the first place.

It just goes on forever...

Eventually, he reached a door, and preceded to go inside. He was greeted by a console, for whatever reason, he was reminded of his childhood when entering this room.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #411 on: February 02, 2011, 07:50:17 AM
Flame was wandering away from the Neko cafe when he saw the large crowd. He wandered into it, to see what the commotion was, wondering if perhaps Subtank was painting naked women with live models in public again, and arrived just in time for the announcement.

He knew the way that for some reason things were, and he knew that better a race than a full blown war. But in the end, the race may not be too different. people would likely still die. He also knew that he had to join, as part of his duty to protect RPM. So he walked up and signed his name on the list, and went on  his way to Dr. Wily ll's lab where he could be teleported to FAUST to prepare his own vehicle. He had just the one in mind.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: February 02, 2011, 07:29:06 PM
A flying pirate ship anchored itself near the starting point. Blackhookthe captain of the ship jumped down from it. His crew brought down the vehicle he will be racing with - a small sailing ship.

"The deserts already belong to me, but when the whole land is mine, I can help everyone (And maybe find outabout my past)"

Blackhook rememberred his meeting with Flame.
---------------

Some guards enterred Silan's tent.
"Sir, your vehicle is ready"
They reported to Adante, the man wearring a short sleeved red suit.

"Good good, I will make sure Sparkvenia wins mimiiii ♪"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: February 02, 2011, 10:40:34 PM
Shortly after coming into contact with the console, the stranger noticed another door open. Seeing as there were possibly things in there that looked hostile he decided to continue down the spiraling hallway.

Why am I reminded of my childhood? Oh well.

He eventually reached the end of it, he opened the door, but instead of another hallway with more doors, there was a hallway with a giant wall of water cutting off the other side, Thinking it would take him to that terrible level in Super Mario 64, the stranger ran through the water....

And ended up on the other side of the hallway. Suddenly he could sense something wrong. He exited the hallway to find, you guessed it, ANOTHER SPIRAL.

The stranger climbed up the spiral, but was shortly cut off by two small huts.

What is this? did I travel to a spiraling area with Smurfs?

The huts then moved apart to reveal that they were some sort of robot.

Oh [parasitic bomb]... did I just travel into a different universe? Is this another gate?

The stranger darted up the spiral as quick as he could to get out, when he finally reached the exit he was shocked.

This is not RPM... Where the hell am I? Whats with all these cats?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 11:26:40 PM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #414 on: February 02, 2011, 11:29:41 PM
Hajime managed to secure a vending spot to sell some much needed refreshments to the spectators and the competitors joining the race.  Among them is his Blazkrieg superior, Ryuta, who showed up with nothing but his red, ZX-modeled ride chaser, and the Cyber Elf version of Tango, who rode on a cloud many spectators claim he stole from a sleeping Lakitu.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: February 02, 2011, 11:53:51 PM
Confused about his location still, the Stranger ventured out, only to not be able to walk through the darker green grass, like some sort of invisible wall was in his way. He turned around and noticed the large grey wall, the little door on the wall read "N".

That must be the way out...

Trying to open the door was futile, because it seemed like it was painted onto the wall, touching it however, made him freeze while the whole world around him vanished. In a few seconds the world came back, but he was in an industrial area, a dead looking city full of grey buildings.

Hey look! Dogs!

The stranger ran towards the dog, the dog stood up, barked, and proceeded to run at the stranger, knocking him over for some odd reason.

[tornado fang]! That hurt!

He noticed a man walking around wearing a construction helmet, this man was noticably blocky in appearance.

Hey, could you tell me where I am?

This is the old city, people used to live here. If you want to go to the Main gate go South, The power plant is North.

Old city of what?

This is the old city, people used to live here...

Yeah, Yeah, I know that. WHERE?

This is the old city, peoply used to...

[parasitic bomb]. HE BROKE.

The stranger decided to hit the man across the face, but tried to and ended up seeing his fist pass through the man's head.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: February 03, 2011, 12:15:58 AM
As the time passed, more and more competitors began to show up. Several of the newly signed in competitors were average RPM citizens, however, there were a few that seemed to stand out from the rest.

One such competitor is a young man name Garm Dasce, who came to the plaza on a motorcycle. This lightning haired individual seemed to be a new face in town. He wore a dark green jacket and had a  small box strapped on to his belt. He bore a confident, yet slightly arrogant smirk as he looked around at the events competition.

Another notable individual was a homeless man of a large stature. He was oiling up his stolen shopping kart and checking his inventory. Some of the citizen suspect that the man is part of the sparkanian racers alignment.

Another notable individual who is competing in the race would be the very woman who was pasting the posters of the event through out RPM. She merely stood there, gazing at the sky, waiting for the competition to start.  

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: February 03, 2011, 01:11:12 AM
The stranger quickly exited the "Old City" and appeared in a nice little downtown square.

What is that music?

Suddenly he saw a bus passing by.

Hey, I'd like to ride the bus! Hello!

He tried opening the door but for whatever reason it wouldn't open. The bus kept trying to move.

Oh come on! Bet you will stop if I jump in front of the bus!

The stranger ran in front of the bus and stood there so the damn thing would stop.

HA HA! NOW YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A- OUCH!

The bus did not stop and ran into the stranger anyway.

This place does not make any sense, does it? they're socially retarded, they don't notice if people are infront of their vehicles, dogs keep attacking me, cats are stray outside, the dark grass is a hidden wall, AND PEOPLE KEEP THROWING MONEY AWAY LIKE IT WAS OLD GUM!

He decided to keep looking around, why not have a little fun while in this city?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #418 on: February 03, 2011, 03:33:07 PM
Inside Silan's tent.
"Sieg, it appears someone is ouside selling illegal merchandise. You know what to do?"
The misstress of Sparkvenia asked her loyal servent who then teleported outside.
"Where is MR. Hatter? I'd like to speak with him."

Outside
Ritter Sieg teleported near the wending place where Hajime was selling his stuff.
"Excuse me my good sir."
The knight approached Hajime

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: February 04, 2011, 12:36:52 AM
Hajime looks towards the knight before pulling out a permit purchased at the stadium office, "Everything here is completely legal and safe to buy.  Go ahead and check if you don't believe me."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: February 04, 2011, 04:17:58 AM
"KYO HO HO HO!! Did you call for me, Princess?" Mr. Hatter asked the empress. As he was popped out from the tent's folds.

"I couldn't help overhearing your loudly anno-beautiful voice on the way to my trailer. So, just hooow can I be of service, dear?" 

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #421 on: February 04, 2011, 04:51:57 AM
The stranger went around the town, along the way he found an old car.

Looks like this hasn't been used for a Decade.

Looking inside the car... Is there anything inside?

SWEET!

Suddenly, a textbox:

You got: A ton of powerful weapons and equipment!

Alrighty, why are these blue? No matter, I can use these...

The stranger took the weapons and equipment and left to the "Main gate". Using the weapons to get through the spiral he was able to re-enter the portal and get back to RPM.

Alrighty, now that I got some stuff.. maybe I can participate in that race.

The stranger equipped the Kevlar Armor Omega and the Jet Skates, equipping a selection of weapons into the Hammerspace known as his jacket. (Those weapons are Machine Buster, Drill Arm, Splash Mines, and Powered Buster.) Also making sure to take the Energy Canteen (99/99) in case of perilous damage.

The stranger, now fully prepared to race, walked to the sign-up and signed in. Using once again, the code name "Anarchy".

[You didn't think I was just going to sit Idly in MegaMan Legends Land did you?]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #422 on: February 04, 2011, 08:05:06 AM
(Speaking of the race, what kind is it?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #423 on: February 04, 2011, 01:30:11 PM
"KYO HO HO HO!! Did you call for me, Princess?" Mr. Hatter asked the empress. As he was popped out from the tent's folds.

"I couldn't help overhearing your loudly anno-beautiful voice on the way to my trailer. So, just hooow can I be of service, dear?" 

"Well for starters you should stop talking so informal with the misstress!"
Replied an angry Stolz, hesitating to fire one or two shots at the man's hat.

"Well Mr. Hatter, I hope that you won't mind when I tell you that I changed the rules a bit. I've made Temnota the main referee of this race, with the white knights as her helpers.  If there will be any rule violation that they will take care of it. Also I arranged that every partisipant will become a badge with their number.  The badges will allow the referees to follow and track down each participant. Remember I do wish for Sparkvenia to win, but it will be a fair race, I will make sure of it."

----------------------
Sieg read trough the papers Hajime gave to him.
"Well, everything seems alright, but I hope that I don't have to remind you that you have to pay 40% of your complete income to the leader of Sparkvenia."
Said the knight.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #424 on: February 04, 2011, 01:41:30 PM
Hajime waves off the reminder, "Don't worry, I don't cheat official governments.  I'll have the payment ready by the end of the race."