The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120613

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #375 on: May 07, 2010, 08:42:19 PM
At the entrace of RPM, the banged up buggy made it's way to the center of the city. Behind the vehicle, was a large group of people, perhaps the hired hand for this grand event.

Among them we're some Sparkvanian soldiers and other foreigners, all riding there own unique vehicles for the coming race. There were many participants, many human, some reploid. There were even some robots among them, as well as other species of intelligent creatures.

The event was soon to start, will RPM join this competition, will Flame have his questions answered, will I ever get my copies of Megamix before I go insane?

Tune in next time as we join our heroes in their epic adventures in:
Super RPM Battle & Chasing Kart TURBO!!  

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #376 on: May 10, 2010, 07:45:35 PM
(So I take it we're giving this RP a break until RPMvania runs it's course?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #377 on: May 10, 2010, 07:47:51 PM
Until we get enough inspiration for this one...I really want to continue what you and Jestah have planned, but I´ll wait till more people join in...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #378 on: May 10, 2010, 07:55:40 PM
(Ah, sounds good. owob)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #379 on: July 01, 2010, 12:43:55 AM
From the bow of the Lucky Superstar, high above the skies of RPM in the Lucky Cosmos, Lucky and his confidante Alice looked at the world below.

"This is a bad idea," said Alice, ever the apparent voice of reason and foil to Lucky's rampant silliness.

"Nonsense," beamed Lucky, setting up what looked very much like an enormous megaphone at the front of the ship.

Alice sighed and returned to her book. Once the megaphone had been set up and was properly functional, Lucky cleared his throat and spoke into it.

Well, shouted would be more appropriate - loud enough for all of RPM below to hear it.

"PARTY AT MY PLACE! WHO WANTS TO COME?"

[8D]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #380 on: July 01, 2010, 12:50:31 AM
J heard the message and simply shrugged.

"I wonder who that is, I bet they have one hell of a house."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #381 on: July 01, 2010, 01:11:07 AM
Far to the southwest, a massive chronospatial rift opened up. From it sprung an island with a lab on it... The island seemed distorted; that's because it was. It would take a long time before the massive island and lab were fully part of this world. Mirby exited the building and looked around. "Huh, a lot has changed here... Everything seems... bigger!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #382 on: July 01, 2010, 01:22:56 AM
Meanwhile the cloaked woman has finished posting all the posters for the "Race of Grandieur" around the city of RPM. After a job well done she cleaned off her hands and gazed proudly at the work she had accomplished...or at least it would seem so if it wasn't for the fact her face was shrouded with the shade from her hood.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #383 on: July 01, 2010, 11:40:07 PM
No matter where an RPM moves to or becomes, they can never get rid of....

>0< >0< >0< TEH JUNKYARD!!!!! >0< >0< >0<

And where there is a junkyard, there will always be treasure hunters literally making themselves at home, setting up shop and selling their finds to whomever demands them, all the while making themselves comfortable with whatever repairable trinkets they found and used to set up home.

Hajime sat on the rails of the watch tower, using a surprisingly intact fishing pole with a ridiculously long line leading to the murky waters below.  With nothing to do since the move, he had been fishing for more junk to stash or repair for sale.

No one knew, nor seem to care, how he got here, or if anyone else were to follow, but he didn't seem to mind the ignorance as long as he had something to do in this new world of RPM...that is...until he heard a loud noise coming from the main city.  Seeing it as a better waste of time than spending the day fishing out more useless junk from the river, he abandons his fishing pole and warps to the city near where the voice could be heard.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #384 on: July 02, 2010, 04:23:39 AM
[Glad to have you back in the RP White-Jet!]
From the city's gates emerged dozens of vehicles that headed straight towards the central plaza of RPM.

Large trucks carrying camera equipment, make-up and lights. Along side them were Sparkvanina battle karts, driven by higly-trained soldiers of the dreaded and powerful army.

Behind them where some more foreign vehicles, one that caught the attention of the masses was a small shopping cart, filled to the brim with weapons and gadgets. On top of said cart, a muscular looking hobo with a thick and sharplooking brow. He had a proud smile on his face as he rode his "steed" into the city.

In front of all these things, was a sharply dressed man in a buggy.
Who chuckled and laughed as he made his way to the plaza.

"Kyo Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho! This race shall be a blast!" The man told himself.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #385 on: January 26, 2011, 06:37:11 PM
((So guys. Seeing that RPMvania has slowed down a little(..which I think I was the cause for >.>)how about we get our creative juices flowing and bring love to this adorable little roleplay?))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #386 on: January 26, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
(I'm just trying to get to Dracula for the final battle, but SOMEONE won't allow me past their character)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #387 on: January 26, 2011, 10:52:54 PM
Having lost interest in the party being so loudly announced, Hajime instead turns his attention to the second attraction trying to revive the RP sequel.  He had seen the flyers posted around the city, but until now hasn't been in the mood to check it out.  Deciding it would be the best place to raise some money he drives his Dragon truck towards the location, hoping to sell some drinks and snacks for the passing spectators.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #388 on: January 26, 2011, 11:04:35 PM
(Heck, if this starts up fully is it okay to join in? ^^; The Sake Bar needs some love too. XD )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #389 on: January 26, 2011, 11:08:37 PM
(No one's stopping newcomers from joining in)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #390 on: January 26, 2011, 11:29:03 PM
[I decided I might as well rejoin this. For my sake, I've modified my original post in this RP to make the Kallen I was with a clone that I have killed off, the Original Kallen is indeed dead.]

Newscast:RMZX.EXE, once a proud and wealthy man living in RPM, recently assumed to be deceased due to his house burning down, there are no witnesses of the incident and there are no bodies among the ashes.

A person jumps out of a Mysterious Portal.

A mysterious brown-haired stranger, who had witnessed (and started) the fire, walked through the woods, shedding the clothing of a wealthy man and assuming the identity of a nobody, pulling out a set of casual clothing from before those days, a normal pair of black jeans, a warm jacket, and sneakers, he then donned a pair of sunglasses and headed to the city, hoping people wouldn't remember his identity. He quickly dons a cloak to hide his face before leaving.

"Now, my life has truely ended, a new one can begin. I will admit though, that was one fun vacation." Said the stranger.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:51:24 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #391 on: January 26, 2011, 11:32:55 PM
*Flame hangs out at his usual haunt- the Neko cafe*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #392 on: January 26, 2011, 11:40:32 PM
The mysterious man approaches the nearest building, he looks up at the sign.

NEKO CAFE

He quietly walks in and has a seat.

"What can I get you, Nya?" Said the catgirl.

".....Dr. Pepper, No ice...." Muttered the Stranger

"Coming right up!" The catgirl said in a cheerful manner

The drink was quickly handed to the man, he reached for it with a hand sheathed in leather.

"I don't think I've seen you around here, you new to this place?" Questioned the Catgirl.

"Sure, you could say that." Retorted the stranger.

What do you usually go by? Asked the catgirl.

Anarchy. They call me Anarchy. Said "Anarchy"

Anarchy? What kinda stupid name is that? Like a nickname or something? Said the confused Catgirl.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:54:04 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #393 on: January 27, 2011, 08:45:45 PM
Meanwhile near the start of the big race that for some reason will decide of the owner of RPM...or something.
A small house seemingly made of metal was positioned near the entire ruckuss. The house was heavily guarded by sparkvenianian robots and soldiers. Inside was residing the ruler of Sparkvenia - Silan ,who was waiting for the start of this race. Silan was sitting on a throne, her loyal white knights (WHo got repaired after a very epic yet pointless fight), her confidants Temnota and Andante were standing around her.

"SO let me get this straight.."
started Sieg, the leader of the white knights,
"you actually agreed with this? Why?"

Silan looked at her creation holding a half eaten chocolate in her hand (which was weird, since her mouth was always covered by her scarf). Temnota was also licking a lolipop the whole time while hiding a rather big box of candies in her shadow.
"No special reason...boredom perhaps"
She lied.

"Atlest I got my alternate self and alternate Afro to join in aswell"
Continued Silan.

"Why? Why would you make those two enter that race?"
Asked Sieg

"Just to see what they are capable of. Really, since we appeared in this new RPM I never found any good motivation.This race might be the starting point of something exciting. Since I still was able to hold my power as ruler of Sparkvenia I might aswell try something new."

Suddenly multiple screens appeared in front of her.
" Also it seems that most participants are of Sparkvenian orgin. If a sparkvenian wins, I win."

"Way to satisfy your superiority complex"
Replied Sieg.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #394 on: January 28, 2011, 01:09:39 AM
(Wait, So Silan, A.Silan, A.Afro and Afro are in the race now?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #395 on: January 28, 2011, 03:02:08 AM
Nova was slowly forgetting his reason to coming to earth, dumping several coins into fountains in order to see if his wish would come true.
(+5 points to whoever got this reference)
"I wonder...who made this wishing fountain idea..." He wondered while emptying a bag of coins he had found during his time here.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #396 on: January 28, 2011, 04:15:21 AM
[[Oh, wow! Incentive to draw up a character.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #397 on: January 28, 2011, 06:32:02 AM
(Wait, So Silan, A.Silan, A.Afro and Afro are in the race now?)
(except Silan since she will be watching the race as ruler of Sparkvenia :P )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #398 on: January 28, 2011, 10:47:28 AM
(Wow, it's been like a year or something since we've been here. 8D)

Afro-Shroom Looked at the vogel and then to A.Silan, "When did you learn ventriloquism?" o~O, Afro asked. AfroMan face palmed,"I think I can explain-" "I think I can do a better job." Afroman was interrupted by Model D(an) as he floated out of Afro's pocket.

After a long winded explanation Model D(an) gave, to which Afro forgot or reimagined...

"Atlest I got my alternate self and alternate Afro to join in aswell"
Continued Silan.

"Why? Why would you make those two enter that race?"
Asked Sieg

Afro-Man sneezed, "Um...cheif? How did we get talked into doing this again?" He asked.

"I'd like to know too please." * O^O* Afro asked.

Back in RPM, Waddle Dee was joyfully skipping down the hallways, for he got a B+ on his recent exam ":)". He went out for lunch and treated himself to a few new booster packs of Yugioh TCG from anImate. It was a good day to be Waddle Dee.

Dee returned to class and took notes as the class about the 12th vital pointed needed to obliterate your opponent was being discussed on the black board.

"..." He sighed and looked outside, He wondered how Afro and Dan were doing.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #399 on: January 28, 2011, 09:23:57 PM
A. Silan was looking at the car which they will use for the race. A. Silan then looked at AfroMan. She wa wearing a metalic gargoyle mask.
"Didn't you hear. My altrnate self rules over this Sparkvenia, so it means that she has some control of this place, also she knows that we came from a diferent dimension so in other words we are here ilegally. She didn't throw us in jail because we promised to join this race. I'm not sure why my alternate me would want to do that but atleast we are not in prison. Also this might give us a chance to investigate."

--------

Suddenly someone knocked on the door to the classroom. The teacher opened the door, he got a letter. The teacher then said to the whole class.
"Students let me introduce to you your new classmate, please introduce yourself."
 Suddenly a large green hulking monster that barely resembled a human enterred the classroom..or rather crashed trough the wall since the door was too small.
"Hmph, me Troll Rex, you call Troll the King or Majesty. This school, mine now.Also me came here to study. Miss Temnota told me."