The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120687

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: April 20, 2010, 10:00:25 PM
"Alright alright..." T.Afro said in a tone of annoyance. "This is simply a multidimensional device built by the DWII of my dimension and I was requested to test it. and as for your precious civilians, they must of been taken to my dimension seeing as the machine tends to have a few...hiccups still." T.Afro looked around and then said," But I must say, this dimension seems to have turned out very different from what I expected. I never expected to run into Jasmine here, let alone-" Afroman grabbed T.Afro and slammed him onto the machine. "Don't even talk to her...ever." He said as he got right into T.Afro's face. "agh...w-what's the matter? Afraid she won't be able to tell the difference between us?" * [eyebrow]*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:30 PM
"MR. AFRO, CALM DOWN!"
Silan tried to stopp Afroman from hitting T. Afro or damaging the device. She then proceeded to create a thin needle inside T.Afro´s bonds, stabbing him into his arm vein. Just a precaution, she thought to herself.
" AfroMan,there seems to be something weird about your alternate self , beside the obvious, that is bugging me. Maybe he´s hiding something in his afro, we should probably shave it."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: April 20, 2010, 10:24:09 PM
Afroman dropped T.Afro and began to breath heavily, "Fine...let's see." T.Afro winced a bit at the needle in his arm but smiled to him self as he slowly got up, "Don't mess with the hair A.Silan." He then looked at Afroman. "If you really want to know everything...then go into the machine with me and find out."

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: April 20, 2010, 10:29:47 PM
"That would be stupid, why would he want to go there, He´s obviously planning something!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: April 20, 2010, 10:42:31 PM
"...I'll do it." Afroman responded.
"yeah, you see and-what?" A.Silan was stunned at A.Afro's decision.
"I may not get another opportunity to do this...I need to find out about what he ment about Jasmine, the D.A.N. proect and more importantly...I may be able to find a way to stop Master D once and for all before he finds away to kill me for good.*" He responded with determination.
T.Afro smiled, this was gonna be a blast to watch.

*Refer to A.RPM Adventures issue 31, "Master D and the Afro-destroyer! or Afroman's final battle?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: April 20, 2010, 10:47:28 PM
"You know that I accepted to help you and all, because Master D is insane, but still, what you are trying is madness!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: April 20, 2010, 10:53:36 PM
"That may be just what is needed to fight master D...'fight fire with fire' as some one once said." He then put his hand on her shoulder, "I know you've been with me through a lot but I won't blame you if you decide to stay here." he said with an understanding attitude. *:)*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: April 20, 2010, 11:00:09 PM
" And letting you alone? In a different RPM? Your debt counter would skyrocket into unbelievable heights if it would count the damage you do in another dimmension! Besides I´ve still got here people who can watch over D"
Said A. Silan with a jokingly tone, which wasn´t usual for her

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: April 20, 2010, 11:52:57 PM
"Heh, I knew the police department was making the right choice when you were designated as the town's police chief." Afroman responded with a hearty smile. "Ok, obvious work related sexual tension aside, let's get going. I want to see your expresions once you get to My RPM!" *>0<* T,Afro said with a maniacally laugh but was soon interrupted by A.Silan driving the needle deeper into his arm. "OW!crazy [sonic slicer] can't even take a joke in this dimension....Let's go!" *>8|*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #234 on: April 21, 2010, 05:05:47 AM
"Well, you see..." Sapph started, rubbing the back of his head. "I did send up that SOS because I was buried under some heavy stone rubble, but someone already came by and helped me out." He said, noticing Akamaru and Maru, running about and sweeping up the place while wearing maid outfits. "Now that's something you don't see every day..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: April 21, 2010, 05:20:35 AM
With that, Akamaru and Maru both turned from their perspective jobs and bowed rather courteously. Then they continued on their way to clean and reconstruct the Cafe.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: April 21, 2010, 04:59:00 PM
Meanwhile in RPM, Waddle Dee was still at the school he last saw Afro at. Now a student, and finally recovered from the 'initiation', he was currently lifting weights at the school gym to help build his strength. He was lifting at a chest press machine, but was soon realizing he needed his spotter to help him. "X(" "..." but his spotter just stood there silent, as if he was saying 'a true warrior needs not the help to over come the simplest of obstacles'. The waddle dee flailed about as the bar fell on him, ">3<", He still had along way to go.

Back in A.RPM, Afroman and A.Silan stood behind T.Afro as he walked up to the portal leading to RPM, "You chumps ready?"

(BTW anybody know what the name of the school was where every one had to deliver a package to in the second cooking competition arc?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: April 22, 2010, 04:19:48 PM
"Don´t try anything funny, you hear?"
Replied A. Silan
" I wonder what is waiting for us on the other side?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: April 22, 2010, 04:42:30 PM
"I do too, but we can't let our guard down either. Be careful." Afroman responded. All three of them, including Dan's biometal form now tucked away on T.Afro's jacket, walked into the portal and after a blindingly flash of white light, they opened their eyes and saw before them RPM. "Heh...welcome to RPM." *bVd* T.Afro responded slyly.

Meanwhile back at A.RPM, Master D was in his private quarters when he suddenly received a message from A.DWII, "Is the D.A.N. project with my modification ready?" he asked. "No sir, there are still a few more things I need to work out in the OS and Neural connections." A.DWII responded. "Bah! Until you have had completed the modifications, don't bother me again!" he shouted and ended the conversation with A.DWII. He then opened up a new conversation with a female," I need you to follow Afroman and the police Chief Silan to this...'other' RPM. I don't care what you do to every one else but don't kill Afroman, he's my opponent. I am putting my upmost trust in you J." "Understood master D." the female recipient responded with a smirk and ended the conversation.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: April 22, 2010, 05:21:33 PM
After the light has dulled A. Silan looked around
" I expected something...different...What do we do now Mr. Afro?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: April 22, 2010, 05:30:51 PM
(Er...what would you prefer? Find the missing A.RPM citizens that are causing havoc in RPM, or just over all explore RPM until we bump into Silan and her knights or something else?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: April 22, 2010, 05:43:03 PM
(The first one, it sounds more that we are actually doing something :P)
Meanwhile in Master D´s quartes
Behind Master D 4 people were standing
" I can´t believe that the Chief would do something so stupid" Said the shortest person who had a young boy´s voice
"She must have her reasons, though I can´t think of any right now"  Replied another one who had a manlier voice.
"She must have been forced to do it..I bet!" This time it was a woman´s voice.
"Be quiet! All of you!" Another man with a deep voice yelled at the rest. They then stopped their little chatting.
"Master, do you think "she" will be able to handle it alone?" Asked the man with the deep voice.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: April 22, 2010, 06:09:26 PM
(By she are you referring to A.Silan or 'J'?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: April 22, 2010, 06:51:48 PM
(At first to A. Silan, the last line reffers to J)

Archer

Reply #244 on: April 22, 2010, 07:18:24 PM
"You sure? He looks like a 9.85 to me...your the boss though, so..."
Jestah stood up straight once again and looked at the smirking child.

"...it's worth the same price as what my boss said!~ We'll also include this FREE Pancakes!" The artist quickly drew a plate with a large pile of pancakes, smothered in sweet syrup, and two small slices of butter with rings of cherries around them.

"Pancakes will make you into a big boy.~" Jestah, withouth thinking of the thoughts of others, winked at the boy, as he did with the turtle.
"Pancakes..." He murmured putting a finger to his lips. Omega looked at him, clearly thinking share them. He waved him off. "Yeah, yeah..."

He pulled out the requested amount. "This should cover it..?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: April 22, 2010, 08:10:36 PM
"Sigh...so this what I've been reduced to? being sold as a cleaning utensil for a measly 10 zenny and a pile of pancakes..." Agro sighed, remembering the 'good' ol' days were all he did was be a clone of Afro under Roa's control and wanted nothing more then to just surpass him.

Meanwhile in A.RPM, back at Master D's private quarters. "Yes...I am more then confident. I personal created and trained her from nothing. Not only is she my top agent but now that my assumption about Afroman's identity is true, she has one tool that none of you had against him. An emotional weakness Afroman can't fight against." He said calmly and schemeingly as he quietly grinned to him self, knowing his one true nemesis would soon fall. Back at the portal to RPM, a female clad in a futuristic, and cybornetic looking riot/ninja suit looked up at the machine and walked in.

Elsewhere in RPM, Afroman, A.Silan and T.Afro were slowly walking into town. "Well Chief, I say our first objective is to find the missing civilians. Do you have a copy of all the recent missing people reports?" Afroman asked A.Silan.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: April 22, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
"Sigh...so this what I've been reduced to? being sold as a cleaning utensil for a measly 10 zenny and a pile of pancakes..." Agro sighed, remembering the 'good' ol' days were all he did was be a clone of Afro under Roa's control and wanted nothing more then to just surpass him.

"HOLD IT THERE YOU SLAVE TRADERS!"
The "deal" was interupted by a mysterious ninja, dressed in a white robe with long sleeves covering his hands from which were dangling two hangman´s knots.

Elsewhere in RPM, Afroman, A.Silan and T.Afro were slowly walking into town. "Well Chief, I say our first objective is to find the missing civilians. Do you have a copy of all the recent missing people reports?" Afroman asked A.Silan.
" Who do you think I am? Of course I have them!"
A. Silan grabbed inside her clothes (Yes, she was wearring her coat again) and pulled outa sheet of paper with faces and descriptions of the miissing on them.
"This are all the known people that went missing"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: April 22, 2010, 09:08:41 PM
(I think you mean Noose, that's what the hangman knot thing is called. o3o)

Afroman skimmed the paper, reviewing some of the names, "Hm...alright we have a few names here. Mirby...Lucky..." As he rambled on with A.Silan about the missing people, The female agent known as 'J' arrived in RPM, she then contacted Master D, "Master...I've infiltrated the other RPM and currently have a signal on Afroman and the police chief." Her voice sounded distorted and computer like due to her suit. How ever there was no response, "Hm...it seems my transmission can't reach Master D..." She then turned around and examined RPM city from the view point she had arrived on. Back with Afroman and A.Silan, "Alright Chief, I think we should keep an eye out for any missing civilians from our dimension and secure this...impostor here so he doesn't sabotage us." Afroman said pointing at T.Afro. "Pff, please if anything you're the impostor here." T.Afro responded with an annoyed tone.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #248 on: April 22, 2010, 09:33:14 PM
"Eh?" The boy looked towards the 'mysterious ninja'.

He blinked. "Who's this loser?" He asked, with Omega clearly thinking the same.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: April 22, 2010, 09:43:15 PM
"People like you make me sick! I Whiteknot, the defender of peace, justice and morals cannot allow this barbaric doing!"
Whiteknot threw a smokebomb to the ground. After the smoke cleared the ninja was gone. But not for long, because seconds later he emeged from the ground (it seemed the the ground was liquid when he emerged from it, but when his whole body was above the ground, the earth was solid again) and was standing right behind the boy.
"Hmm..it seems you are too young,your mind hasn´t been corrupted enough I guess, so I guess I light slap should do the trick!"
The ninja than swung his noose at the boy.

Meanwhile.
A. Silan was easily irritated by T. Afro. His last remarks made her punch the back of his head really hard.