RPM IRC Sims2

Nicole Claris · 9647

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
on: February 20, 2010, 04:16:28 AM
As a SuperOP in the RPM IRC channel I frequently watch our lovely visitors talk and interact in funny ways. This gave me an idea! As I still love to play my Sims2, and I currently have a lot of free time, I thought why not convert some of our IRCers into sims and stick them in a house to see what happens? And here we are!

The plan is to create a household (RPM) and sticking eight of the IRC members in it to see what happens! And maybe even keeping a little blog about every ‘day’ I spend watching over them. The only interaction I plan on having is keeping them from starving and wetting themselves. Otherwise I will set freewill on and lock them in the house together and see how they interact!

Of course to make this as interesting as possible I created a form for the IRC members to fill out so I can make their characters as much like them as I can! Here is the short version (Please send this version in your PM!):

[spoiler]~Submission Form~
Name:
Appearance-

Skin Tone: 1 to 4, 1 the lightest 4 the darkest
Fitness: Fit or Overweight
Hair color: Black, brown, blonde, red
Eye color: Brown, Light Blue, Blue, Grey, Green
Hair and Face: Picture or short description
Makeup, facial hair, and glasses: Again, give me the idea of the accessories you would like and I will do what I can.
Clothing: Style ideas for everyday wear, formal wear, undies, pjs, swimwear, sportswear, and outerwear.

Personality and Aspiration-
Personality (yes, I made a character sheet):
Distribute 25 points between the two traits listed.
Sloppy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Neat
Shy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Outgoing
Lazy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Active
Serious _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Playful
Grouchy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Nice

Aspirations (What do you wanna do with your life? Pick one! Thank Sims Wiki for this info):
Pleasure: Pleasure Sims want to have fun and meet new Sims.
Family: Family Sims will want to have children, and eventually grandchildren, and for those children to excel in their own lives.
Fortune: Fortune Sims want to earn money, gain promotions, marry a rich Sim, and put their income towards new household items.
Knowledge: Knowledge Sims want to gain skill points, and to eventually max out skills. They may even want to experience the abnormal, such as ghosts or alien abduction. They are also the only Sims that will gain good memories from changing life state. (turn into a werewolf, turn into a zombie, etc)
Popularity: Popularity Sims most of all want to accumulate friends and best friends. Parties are also craved by these Sims.
Romance: Romance Sims want to engage in casual romance, and particularly WooHoo. They are perhaps unique in that their fears are actually wants to most other Sims (marriage, babies etc.)

Turn ons (choose two from the list) and off (choose one from the list):
Black Hair, Blond Hair, Brown Hair, Red Hair, Grey Hair, Facial Hair, Swim Wear, Underwear, Formal Wear, Glasses, Jewelry, Makeup, Full face make-up, Fat, Fit, Cologne, Stink, Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Plantsimism, Zombiism, Robot, Witchiness, Good at Cooking, Good at Cleaning, Good at Creativity, Good at Body, Good at Logic, Good at Charisma, Good at Mechanical, Unemployed, Hard Worker

Since I want each character as personalized at possible, I will be using the cheats to change your skills. Tell me if you wish to be skilled at:
Cooking, Mechanical, Charisma, Body, Logic, Creativity, Cleaning

A list of interests. Put a number between 1-10 (10 means they like it a lot). Each is independent, (can have Food 10 and Health 10)
Paranormal
Sci-Fi
Health
Politics
Culture
Environment
Food
Travel
Weather
Crime
Money
Work
Entertainment
Fashion
Sports
Animals
School
Toys
[/spoiler]

Also below is the expanded form that can answer most of your questions (I hope!) but feel free to ask more in IRC or pm!

[spoiler]Submission Form:
Name:
Appearance- I have all the expansions for the Sims2 that add content I liked, (none of the ‘stuff’ packs), and I don’t plan to get mods nor do I think for this first house I will do the work to get the vampire, werewolf, plant, robot, zombie, alien, or witch/warlock sims. I am seeing the appearance as more like avatars, so you may request them to look anyway you like. But remember, the likes and dislikes will play into the sim’s relationships, so hair color and fitness will play into the chemistry of those participating.

Skin Tone: 1 to 4, 1 the lightest 4 the darkest
Fitness: Fit or Overweight
Hair color: Black, brown, blonde, red
Eye color: Brown, Light Blue, Blue, Grey, Green
Hair and Face: If you have a picture you would like me to model the avatar after, I will work with it, or if you have a small description. I can’t promise it will be perfect, but I’ll work with you if you work with me. =D
Makeup, facial hair, and glasses: Again, give me the idea of the accessories you would like and I will do what I can.
Clothing: Is your avatar glamorous? Do they like to lounge around in a t-shirt and jeans? Let me know an idea what they might wear for everyday, formal, undies, pjs, swimwear, sportswear, and outerwear (or coats/jackets). The core game tends to offer general styles like revealing, conservative, sporty and the like. If you want your character to be a specific way I will work one on one with you if you request it.

Personality and Aspiration- For me this is the most important part. This will affect how each and every one of the sims will react, how they will respond to each other, and what sort of shenanigans they get into.
Personality (yes, I made a character sheet):
Distribute 25 points between the two traits listed.
Sloppy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Neat
Lazy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Active
Grouchy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Nice

For example:
Sloppy | | | | | | | | | | Neat
Lazy | | | | | | | | | | Active
Grouchy | | | | | _ _ _ _ _ Nice
This sim, for example, would be extremely neat (always picks up after they eat, always washes hands after using the toilet, and would get annoyed with sloppy sims)
They are shy, they might not interact as much with other sims and get more entertainment from a book than playing pool with other sims.
They are active, which means they wake up faster than lazy sims and enjoy working out and doing physical activities more than lazy sims.
This sim would be very serious, not one to enjoy other sim’s jokes or games.
And while this sim would be serious, they wouldn’t be all that grouchy or overly nice to other sims. This sim would be well balanced between the two.

Aspirations (What do you wanna do with your life? Thank Sims Wiki for this info):
Pleasure: Pleasure Sims want to have fun and meet new Sims.
Family: Family Sims will want to have children, and eventually grandchildren, and for those children to excel in their own lives.
Fortune: Fortune Sims want to earn money, gain promotions, marry a rich Sim, and put their income towards new household items.
Knowledge: Knowledge Sims want to gain skill points, and to eventually max out skills. They may even want to experience the abnormal, such as ghosts or alien abduction. They are also the only Sims that will gain good memories from changing life state. (turn into a werewolf, turn into a zombie, etc)
Popularity: Popularity Sims most of all want to accumulate friends and best friends. Parties are also craved by these Sims.
Romance: Romance Sims want to engage in casual romance, and particularly WooHoo. They are perhaps unique in that their fears are actually wants to most other Sims (marriage, babies etc.)

Turn ons (choose two) and off (choose one):
Black Hair, Blond Hair, Brown Hair, Red Hair, Grey Hair, Facial Hair, Swim Wear, Underwear, Formal Wear, Glasses, Jewelry, Makeup, Full face make-up, Fat, Fit, Cologne, Stink, Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Plantsimism, Zombiism, Robot, Witchiness, Good at Cooking, Good at Cleaning, Good at Creativity, Good at Body, Good at Logic, Good at Charisma, Good at Mechanical, Unemployed, Hard Worker

Since I want each character as personalized at possible, I will be using the cheats to change your skills. Tell me if you wish to be skilled at:
Cooking, Mechanical, Charisma, Body, Logic, Creativity, Cleaning

Tell me, what is your character interested in? From 1-10 (10 the most)
Paranormal
Sci-Fi
Health
Politics
Culture
Environment
Food
Travel
Weather
Crime
Money
Work
Entertainment
Fashion
Sports
Animals
School
Toys
[/spoiler]

And yes, right now I am only opening this up to those who come to the IRC. However don't fret! I'll be posting here the antics of our lovable members and may open it to all forum members if I don't get 8 forms! Also, there is always the chance I'll create other houses, (anyone thinking RPM babies?).

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 05:45:39 AM

Aresian

Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 05:48:31 AM

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 06:13:49 AM
Sub Tank has been watching my other houses.  '>.>

but yeah I am gonna TRY not to kill anyone off.  ;)

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:05:28 PM
Sub Tank has been watching my other houses.  '>.>

but yeah I am gonna TRY not to kill anyone off.  ;)
Why? You should totally see who lasts the longest.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 06:29:14 PM
I'd like to be in, but I just don't have the energy to fill in a damn form for it...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 08:27:55 PM
I will fill this out in a little bit.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 08:38:05 PM
You should choose a banned member from here and set them on fire!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 10:14:30 PM
Don't be scared of the form guys! I posted this at 10:16:28 PM and got my first form by 10:33:37 PM. It's not hard. >.>

Also it seems because of the demand I am either going to have to kick myself from the project, or use a cheat to increase the household size. I'll decide after I get the last form, (I think PB is the last one who said they want in?)

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 10:16:47 PM
HEY! I PM'ed you my form! I'm in, right?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 10:20:36 PM
I didn 't get the point of this.

But I'm sleepy.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 10:28:37 PM
Mirby you're in! No one will be turned away except me!

And Asena the point will be known when I tell everyone how, say, Mirby and Irgy get into a fight and there is many lulz in the irc over it. Mirby could even decide to move out!  ;O; The point is: the sims are random, we put friend's names on the sims, and see how it explodes. :3 And who sets themselves on fire... And who hook up.  [eyebrow]

I totally don't have a god complex.  8D

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 10:31:08 PM
Hey, I knew a kid who put all his coworkers in tiny rooms on his Sims 2. So that they could be punished or something... Compared to him, you're normal.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 10:34:04 PM
So the fact I locked my ex's parents in a house and let them starve and fight until his mom decided to move out isn't weird? Or that I set npcs on fire after my sims marry them for their money? Or drown them? Uh... I should stop now. >.>

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 10:42:00 PM
No, he's still worse than that.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 10:43:58 PM
K, I sent my list in.  Hopefully it's accurate enough.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 10:52:42 PM
Okay everything seems to be in order. I will start working on the house now x3 I will post a picture of everyone soon.  owo

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 11:00:31 PM
Coolness.  Have fun!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 02:04:50 AM
I think I sent something, but I'm sure it's unreadable, and if you can understand it, then clap clap cake cake to you!

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 21, 2010, 02:43:44 AM
I got what you sent, BigBang Nova! You and Dr. Wily II will be in the next family. I can put everyone in the same house, but I have to make the family 8 at a time.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

And this is the first glimpse of the first set of the first sims modeled after IRCers!  >0< I have gotten thumbs up from some of the members, if you were not on IRC I didn't get to run it past you... I had to take some artistic license in order to keep it moving. '>.>

Going to build the house next. I'll take screenies.  owob

Benjamin Franklin

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 21, 2010, 02:50:24 AM
Damn I love myself there. Nice work Alma, they all look great!

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 02:50:27 AM
I'm not in it. ; w ;

I hope you all have fun with this. ^^o
If I only had time to make something too. > w <;

There's no purple hair, right? o.o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 02:53:54 AM
And yes, right now I am only opening this up to those who come to the IRC. However don't fret! I'll be posting here the antics of our lovable members and may open it to all forum members if I don't get 8 forms! Also, there is always the chance I'll create other houses, (anyone thinking RPM babies?).

I used to go to the IRC a lot before but now I don't, do I count?

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 02:58:14 AM
I've still got plenty of room, Vixy. You could send me a reference picture and your astrological sign, give me two turn ons and a turn off and pick an aspiration and I can make you!

Some of the fun of it will be that I know the members, however, I think all the IRCers who want to have sent in a form, so feel free to, Taiyo.

Benjamin Franklin

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 03:42:20 AM
I've still got plenty of room, Vixy. You could send me a reference picture and your astrological sign, give me two turn ons and a turn off and pick an aspiration and I can make you!

I sent it. ^.^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~