Art of DarkWaltz *10-17-12* New Robot Master

DarkWaltz · 196754

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: January 13, 2010, 12:11:15 AM
It sucks living out in the country, everythings farther from you and you're stuck with dial-up... >.<

Move to the city, where everything is happy & ever-growing WiFi.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #151 on: January 16, 2010, 04:44:32 AM
Still working on things.

I need to finish Onyx so the platoon's complete, as well as Taima (Although I'm still working on her profile... it's getting very long. o.o ) I'm also planning similar drawings of the remaining Guardians, and possibly Copy X.

I'm also tossing around a what-if picture of an older Shinobu. Just for randomness. XD

Anyway, have some more art.

Two of my Naruto OCs, Akaihane and her daughter Hotaru, who appears in the later generation of the story/ RP I've been doing with a friend.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: January 16, 2010, 04:52:53 AM
Hmm... Hot ninjas...
A deadly mother-daughter combination... :3

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: January 16, 2010, 05:15:04 AM
*whistle*

Hot!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: January 16, 2010, 07:29:34 AM
They look pretty awesome if you ask me!  Ask me, and I'll tell you they look awesome!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: January 16, 2010, 11:10:22 AM
Hot and they actually look like Ninjas....not like other Naruto females

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: January 19, 2010, 04:10:22 AM
Thanks guys.

Well I finally finished the fifth and final member of the Wild Horse unit.

Onyx is the youngest of his siblings. He also took his creator's death much harder then the others. He becomes mute, utilizing sign language abd other means of communication. He refuses to speak until he or his siblings destroy the Irregular who killed Natasha Glazov. It makes missions a bit difficult, but he's basically the meat shield and the one who could do the most damage. A melee fighter.

His armor is fairly simple and dark. Coloring isn't as god and his left leg is twisted oddly.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: January 19, 2010, 05:45:04 AM
I think the coloring is just fine, and I really love his design!  Fantastic work DW!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: January 19, 2010, 09:10:26 AM
Meat shield AND heavy hitter? Ouch for the enemy...
And yeah, the colouring is still as amazing to me... Great job. :3

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: January 19, 2010, 02:36:02 PM
SO this time is a dark horse eh? *shot*

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: January 19, 2010, 04:49:28 PM
I think the coloring is just fine, and I really love his design!  Fantastic work DW!

Thank you. ^^ I always get worried about making the males armors too uninteresting.

Meat shield AND heavy hitter? Ouch for the enemy...
And yeah, the colouring is still as amazing to me... Great job. :3

His armor strength is almost up there with X without his special armors. His brothers are fairly close to that strength while his sisters are not. Sun stays behind, as a backup in hacking and medical, and Swift needs lighter armor so her speed isn't hampered.  So Onyx can take a beating and still cause quite a bit of damage in return.

SO this time is a dark horse eh? *shot*

>0<

Anyway, my main OC, Taima, isn't drawn yet but I'm getting her profile together if anyone wants to read it. Warning it's fairly long...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: January 19, 2010, 04:59:13 PM
Ah... All in the strategy... Impressive.

And yes please. :3

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: January 19, 2010, 07:01:56 PM
Yeah, individually they're decent, but they work much better as a team.

Anyway, Taima's profile. I started getting lazy at the end. ^^;;
[spoiler]Biography

Name: Pauline Tabitha Archer
Codename: Taima
Race: Caucasian
Species: Cybernetic Humanoid
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 132.8 lbs
            Cybernetic Parts: 171.6 lbs.
            With Armor: 238.4 lbs.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Caramel Brown
                Hair Style: Straight, to mid-back, and short bangs
Skin Tone: Pale, light brown freckles on shoulders and down to wrist. Pale scars apparent on left elbow and both kneecaps due to the grafting of cybernetic parts. More scars become apparent due to scouting missions.
Current Location: Maverick Hunter Headquarters, Tokyo, Japan
Unit: Varies

Familial Background

Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
Date of Birth: August 18th, 21XX
Father: Daniel Reeve Archer, Jr. - active
           Paternal Grandfather: Daniel Reeve Archer, Sr. - deceased
           Paternal Grandmother: Mary-Lou Archer - deceased
Mother: Brianne May Archer - active
           Maternal Grandfather: Timothy Falcore - active
           Maternal Grandmother: Samantha Hope Falcore - deceased
Sibling(s): 2
               Brother(s): Simon Lee Archer - active
               Sister(s): Eloise Hope Archer-Winston - active
Spouse: Allen Graves
Offspring: None (*note; Taima is declared barren)

Academic Background

Elementary School: Cedarcrest-Southmoor Elementary School, Baton Rouge, LA
Junior High School: Sherwood Middle School, Baton Rouge, LA
High School: Valhalla High School, Valhalla Space Colony
Graduation: June 14th, 21XX
College: Valkyrie Wings Technical College
Major: Behavioral Science/ A.I. Psychology
Minor: Enviromental Sciences
Extracurricular:
                         - Track and Field (Varsity)
                         - Softball (Junior)
                         - Volleyball (Varsity)
Grade Point Average: 3.7 GPA

Battle Statistics

Armor Make: MirrorGuard MK-II - Based on the camouflage technology within ex-Irregular Hunter Sting Chameleon, the armor is made of a highly durable, yet light metal and coated with a substance capable of mirroring the major colors of the surrounding environment. Highly prized by Scouts, and the few field hunters that are still mostly human. Despite its blending capabilities, the armor is light and therefore more susceptible to damage, as well as being detected by heat and infrared. Can withstand 62% of damage, barring missile attack and heavy explosives.
Helmet: Mirror Head Guard - Covers to eyebrows and to the beginning of the neck, also covering ears and halfway over the cheeks. Has an eye guard equipped for humans, giving them infrared, heat, and night visions respectively. It also contains a scanning device with a capable zoom lense. The helmet also has an audio input near the ears, tuned to giving exceptional hearing and the ability to receive and send audio transmissions to fellow Hunters and Navigators.
Arm Guards: MirrorGuard - Arm style - Guarding along the forearms and over the back of the hand. The right (Or left depending on which arm is normally regarded) has inputs for damage ratio, energy supplies and other necessities to keep the shielding of the armor functional or repaired. Also holds a GPS for the Navigators to keep track of the unit's movements.
Chest Guard: MirrorGuard - Chest Style - Protective armor that wraps over the abdomen and around the back, and comes equipped with shoulder guards. This is also the most reinforced part of the armor, minus the helmet.
Leg Guards: MirrorGuard - Leg style - From knee to ankle, with added plating wrapping around the thigh. This armor covers the boots to protect the delicate circuitry contained within.
Boots: Redwing Steel toe with an added DASH system included in the sole and heel of the shoe. Due to the extra technology, the soles of the shoes are an inch and a half thick. The thick leather travels to mid-calf and is surrounded by the armor.
Special Equipment: Zoom lense within the helmet, and GPS as already stated. There is also a special mechanism that Taima wears on her wrists, developed by Douglas to help her carry more weaponry without hindering her movement. These 'bracelets' can download the particles of her weapons inside them and then reform them into her hands at her summons. Douglas had also equipped her armguards to sense her vital signs, if they begin to reach critical the more damage her weapons could do. This also depends on her adrenaline and other hormones that have been released as well as her heart rate as they rest on her pulse.
Weaponry: White Lotus E-28 Twin energy pistols - Lightweight, and capable of firing small rounds, that pack a decent amount of damage. Even when out of ammo they supply small energy charges for a limited amount of time, although they do little but stun.
                  Revir Hunting Knife - Her grandfather's knife which he had left to her. The blade is a long seven inches with a serrated edge. A single handed grip of four inches and wrapped in black leather. Normally kept attached to Taima's belt, in the back or the side.
                  Hand Grenades - At least six, standard issued hand grenades are on her. Normally in the bracelets, three in each. Causes damage around an initial twelve foot circumference with a concussion blast extending for several more feet.
                  Flare Pistol - Standard issued flare gun. Because sometimes, you need someone to save your ass.
Abilities: None. Taima is decent at what she does, but she has no outstanding abilities to acknowledge.

Note: The following is considered to human standards. She is not comparable to a Repliroid's standards as they would be void of anything.
Strength: **
Speed: ***
Stamina: ****
Offense: ***
Defense: ***
Average: 3 out 5

Personality
Determined, Intelligent, and capable of adapting to her surroundings. However she has some bad habits that have not been resolved. She can be condescending to others when agitated, and has a difficult time handling stress when one annoyance piles up onto another. She can act on the arrogant side to, and her pride has gotten her into trouble before. She looks at the reality of life and does not see a true peace ever happening in the future. It should be noted, she appears to have more respect to her repliroid companions rather then her fellow humans.

Background
Childhood -  Pauline Tabitha Archer was born around 4:38 a.m. on August 18 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to Daniel and Brianne Archer. She is the middle child of the family. Both of her parents worked, her father employed at a bookstore and her mother employed in the police force as a part of the Homicide Department and as a criminal profiler. It is believed that the influence from her mother’s work is what got Taima into psychology.
Her paternal grandparents often took care of raising the children and as Pauline continued to grow the more she became interested in items from the past. While her siblings didn’t care for such things, Pauline would often sit with her grandfather, listening to his stories and listening to the music he had collected since he was a child.
When she began her schooling she showed much promise in English and History, while her mathematics seemed a bit poor.
Teenage - Before she could enter high school, the family moved to the space colony known as Valhalla, the second largest next to Eurasia. Pauline still continued to do well in her studies, even going into sports. She started at Softball before Volleyball and track and field took her interest. She became noted as the fastest competitor on the girls’ team, and her history teacher, who also coached the team, began calling her Taima. A name which originated to the Native Americans to represent the peals of thunder. Eventually the nickname stuck with everyone and Pauline began to call herself Taima, leaving her family name for only important matters.
By the time of her senior year, her grandfather had passed away, in his will he left her most of his music and books, as well as his father’s hunting knife. All of which she cherishes greatly.
In June, she graduated high school and entered Valkyrie Wings Technical College, where she met her future husband, Allen Graves. She majored in Behavioral Sciences, and minored in Enviromental Sciences. Before her senior year she married Allen and graduated from college.
Adult - While living on the space colony, Taima became employed by EnviroTech Incorporated, although most of her funds had to be used to pay back all of her student loans. Her apartment was small, only one bedroom, with a few repliroids as neighbors, whom she had become good friends with. Allen was not as friendly to them, sometimes blaming them for the world’s problems much to her annoyance.
When Allen got promoted they moved again to a larger place with the talks of a family since Allen had always wanted one. A year had passed with no luck and a visit with a doctor had explained it all. Taima’s reproductive organs were not developed enough to support a growing fetus and the chances of a miscarriage if by some miracle she had conceived were incredibly high and could also threaten her life as well. Because of this, Taima no longer wanted the suffer the risks of a pregnancy.
With this, including the financial strains caused Taima to serve him with divorce papers. He wanted a family and she believed that it would be better for him to be with someone who could give him one.
A year had passed, and Taima had returned to the apartment where she had first lived after college and bore witness, along with many others, to Eurasia’s fall. A few days after, she was given an order along with nine co-workers to head to earth’s surface and help to repair the damage done to the planet’s environment.

*Note - Mega Man X to X5 occur during this part of her life, but she had no impact during these Uprisings and therefore have little mentioning on her background.
Although this bio is prone to updates as more of her past is thought out. [/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:06 PM
Ah details, how I love reading them!  XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: January 20, 2010, 01:42:27 AM
Wow... That's really an in-depth profile... Me likey. :3

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: January 20, 2010, 03:47:32 PM
Thanks. Sometimes I feel like I go overbored when it comes to such things. XD

I came up with the MirrorGuard armor because I couldn't figure out what color scheme to give her. Then after thinking more about it and playing MMX for the zillionth time I decided that her scouting armor, while not fully camouflaged like Sting was, that it could at least blend in to the surroundings. So I have an excuse to color her as whatever, even the ludicrously gaudy colors.  >0<

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: January 20, 2010, 03:54:06 PM
Hmm... Gaudy... XD
But that's a relevant train of thought. :3

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: January 25, 2010, 03:48:07 AM
Still no Taima picture. Haven't got a decent pose for her yet, that and I've been playing ZX and ZXA a lot lately.

My brain couldn't resist and three more OCs decided to appear, and refuse to go away as usual. So here is my only human of the three, Misae. She's a part of an organization called the Spiral Syndicate, or was, her father and many of the members were killed, and her mother ended up in a mental ward from the grief. So far, only she, her great grandmother, a handful of orphans, and four members are what remain of it.

And... that's all I have so far. ^^;;

I used a reference for her pose and her gloves. The building's look like crap as usual. -_-

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: January 25, 2010, 04:40:43 AM
Once again, I really do love your designs and the way you draw eyes.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: January 25, 2010, 06:46:52 AM
Once again, I really do love your designs and the way you draw eyes.
This.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: January 25, 2010, 07:07:35 AM
Hawt!

Somehow reminds me of Kallen.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #171 on: January 25, 2010, 08:54:04 PM
Hawt!

Somehow reminds me of Kallen.

Must be the hair, it's popular these days. Lovely lineart though.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: January 26, 2010, 04:09:27 AM
Thanks guys. ^^

Must be the hair, it's popular these days. Lovely lineart though.

Yeah, I think now that you've mentioned Kallen, I can see a resemblance with the hair, if my memory serves me right. Sometimes it doesn't though. XD

She's almost colored in completely. Background will need work son though.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: January 26, 2010, 06:12:12 PM
Well, more OCs, the merrier I guess. XD

Anyways, loving Misae there, can't wait for the coloured version. :3

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: January 26, 2010, 08:21:12 PM
And here is the full color of Misae. Sme things I'm not fond of though. The perspective has gotten to me as usual... *sigh*