OKeijiDragon · 8344

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:52 PM
Rawr. You can also kill bears and other animals in Hunting Simulation games, but they do fight back *looks at the wolves in Final Fantasy*.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 08:20:48 PM
What about the poor sheep in Worms and Medal of Honor? They go BOOOM!

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 08:25:04 PM
Or the chickens in most of The Legend of Zelda games?

btw, nice ending on the video!

Offline OKeijiDragon

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 09:29:56 PM
You didn't. It's in your first post.
Yes.......  >_<

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 10:33:14 PM
You didn't. It's in your first post.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: March 08, 2009, 10:44:30 PM
Well Lemmings certainly doesn't count. They do all that because they want too.

Even the mass suicide explosions.

Offline OKeijiDragon

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 12:50:35 AM
It started earlier in Super Mario World.

Man. Animal abuse is sure common in video games.  8D

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 12:02:12 AM

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 01:19:04 AM
Last fall, a judge in Alberta, Canada, banned four teens from playing video games as part of their probation after they put a cat in a microwave oven, though no direct link between video games and the cruel act was established in the case.

... :(

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: March 21, 2009, 02:20:46 AM
Im suprised nobody mentioned Postal yet...

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #36 on: March 21, 2009, 02:23:10 AM
Honestly? I never played or seen footage of Postal at all...

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: March 21, 2009, 03:04:39 AM
Yeah, the sequel (Not sure if the original has this.) has you being able to shove cats into your shotgun and shoot until the cat dies. Quite Gruesome, actually.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 03:05:27 AM
until the cat dies?

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #39 on: March 21, 2009, 04:08:16 AM
Yes.
You can also lop off heads of civilians with a shovel and pee on their bodies (in fact this gives you bonus points).
It's that kind of game.

Archer

Reply #40 on: March 21, 2009, 04:58:44 AM
Postal? Isn't that the one with Gary Coleman?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: March 21, 2009, 05:00:59 AM
beating the game earns you the ability to [acid burst] napalm.

oh, also, best objectives ever.

first part: Monday: Get Paycheck, Deposit Paycheck, Get Milk..

how hard could that be? 8D

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: March 21, 2009, 05:24:29 AM
those hippiefaggots that are crying about Call of Duty [acid burst] me off.

first off, they're like every other critic of video games who think EVERYONE who has ever touched a controller is a serial killer who after playing a couple hours will get themselves a weapon and shoot people (or dogs in this case) right between the eyes. i don't think i'm being naive when i say i believe 99% of gamers are able to tell the difference between a video game and reality. just because they're shooting dogs in the virtual setting doesn't mean they're gonna take Rin Tin Tin outside and shoot him for fun. same goes for humans. not everyone is Cho Seung Hui.

if they do find shooting dogs and other animals in real life is fun, however, video games didn't teach them that. other people did, like their piece of [parasitic bomb] friends. or maybe the parents, who never get blamed for anything.

second, they're complaining about children playing the game. they are aware of the [tornado fang]ing rating label, they should know damn well this game isn't made for minors in the first place. don't blame the game for having such content, blame the people who let the game get into the kids hands, whether that be the people who bought it for them or the people who sold it to them.

third, what do they want people to do in CoD when vicious guard dogs are chasing after you, ready to bite your face off? leave them alone? throw them a bone? no, players are going to defend themselves, and they should unless they're going for some pacifist challenge or just want to get from point A to point B as fast as possible. and this is the one thing that should translate into real life, actually. if a dog's teeth are digging into your body, refusing to let go, and there is a gun or some other weapon in your hand, you'd be [tornado fang]ing retarded to not use that weapon to get that dog off you.

for the record, i think animal rights is a ridiculous notion, and valuing an animal's life over a human's life is a braindead way of thinking. but i in no way condone shooting animals for fun. and i despise games like Call of Duty. games like that give us gamers enough of a bad rap over the amount of human on human violence as it is.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 02:52:24 AM
those hippiefaggots that are crying about Call of Duty [acid burst] me off.

first off, they're like every other critic of video games who think EVERYONE who has ever touched a controller is a serial killer who after playing a couple hours will get themselves a weapon and shoot people (or dogs in this case) right between the eyes. i don't think i'm being naive when i say i believe 99% of gamers are able to tell the difference between a video game and reality. just because they're shooting dogs in the virtual setting doesn't mean they're gonna take Rin Tin Tin outside and shoot him for fun. same goes for humans. not everyone is Cho Seung Hui.

if they do find shooting dogs and other animals in real life is fun, however, video games didn't teach them that. other people did, like their piece of [parasitic bomb] friends. or maybe the parents, who never get blamed for anything.

second, they're complaining about children playing the game. they are aware of the [tornado fang]ing rating label, they should know damn well this game isn't made for minors in the first place. don't blame the game for having such content, blame the people who let the game get into the kids hands, whether that be the people who bought it for them or the people who sold it to them.

third, what do they want people to do in CoD when vicious guard dogs are chasing after you, ready to bite your face off? leave them alone? throw them a bone? no, players are going to defend themselves, and they should unless they're going for some pacifist challenge or just want to get from point A to point B as fast as possible. and this is the one thing that should translate into real life, actually. if a dog's teeth are digging into your body, refusing to let go, and there is a gun or some other weapon in your hand, you'd be [tornado fang]ing retarded to not use that weapon to get that dog off you.

for the record, i think animal rights is a ridiculous notion, and valuing an animal's life over a human's life is a braindead way of thinking. but i in no way condone shooting animals for fun. and i despise games like Call of Duty. games like that give us gamers enough of a bad rap over the amount of human on human violence as it is.

True, but as far as they and any other anti-video game critics are concerned.
VIDJA GAIMS=EVIL

Which is quite silly considering we humans were quite violent way before video games. Just look at the greeks and their bloodthirsty gladiator games. Or perhaps watch the movie "Passion of the Christ". Or better yet, read the Bible, there some violence there too you know.

Anyhoo, back to topic. Mario is the cruelest of cruel. Not only does he send his faithful steed down a chasm while making a long jump, but he tortures a cute innocent blue mole, who is endangered species if I might add, just to get delicious buns made from his head lumps. THAT'S [tornado fang]ING PURE EVIL!!!

And he isn't very nice to turtles either.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 01:17:17 PM
Just look at the greeks and their bloodthirsty gladiator games.

cool history lesson, bro

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: March 25, 2009, 10:15:08 PM
cool history lesson, bro
Unfourtinately my little history lesson was a little, how you say...off.

It was the romans who had the gladiator games, not the greeks.

But we all make mistakes, so no big deal.

edit: I just looked at my last post...MY GOD my grammar was [tornado fang]ing horrible!