Pokemon Generation VII: Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon *Leaks/Spoilers ahead!*

Dr. Wily II · 105209

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
So I didn't realize the Excadrill I'm using has its hidden ability Mold Breaker. Until I fought the Totem Mimikyu. Feels good to just bypass Disguise altogether with a Z Move.

My team is okay, just flawed in that there's no special attacker and they have some common weaknesses.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Currently on Akala Island in Ultra Sun. Mantine Surf sure is fun.

Cleared Ilima's trial in Ultra Moon. OHKO-ing the Totem Raticate was very satisfying.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Became champion yesterday. I felt my team was levelling up really fast, not including the bonus exp four of the them were getting from trades. When I got to the Elite Four all my team was in the 70s. I didn't use a lot of Roto Exp until the end, but I did fight everyone I could. I was levelling up so quick the traded ones started to disobey me. That really burned me on the Totem Kommo-o.

Completed my Pokedex today. Caught both Stakataka, traded one for Blacephalon, and got an extra Poipole in a trade. Not going to do Ultra Wormhole stuff. Just going to get another Nebby and beat Rainbow Rocket and call it a day. I thought the game was fine, just not different enough from SM. And the one big change they made, I didn't like.

[spoiler]No possessed Lusamine fight in favor of Ultra Necrozma. Wasn't a fan of it.[/spoiler]

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
I refused Poipole so I could reset it later on. Naganadel is really fun to use, though, once it evolves.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
I finally got Ultra Moon.

As soon as I get to Day Care I'm gonna bread a crap ton of Own Tempo Rockruffs.

EDIT: Also I just remembered someone gave me the QR Code for Movie Ash Hat Pikachu.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline darkside

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
    • Տորթեր

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
 Pokemon Crystal is finally coming to the 3DS VC on January 26th, and it seems the delay was so that way they can include a way to get Celebi in some fashion.

Anyway I got to the 3rd island today, so far I really like the better pacing Ultra Moon has.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reached the Pokemon League in Ultra Sun, but I wanna become the Battle Buffet champion first haha. XD
Decidueye lv66, Magnezone lv66, Tyranitar lv66, Gardevoir lv65, Primarina lv65, Incineroar lv65.

As for Ultra Moon, will be attempting the Kommo-o trial.
Decidueye lv59, Malamar lv60, Talonflame lv60, Lyranroc Dusk lv60, Vikavolt lv59, Crabominable lv60.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeYARbPHcvk[/yt]

That's right Dectective Pikachu is finally releasing worldwide, along with a brand new huge Detective Pikachu Amiibo.....that basically lets you watch cutscenes and act as a hint system but seriously it's huge.