Akira · 338984

Offline Akira

• Mr. Fanservice & Vixy's cute boy
  • Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1275 on: March 10, 2011, 10:19:17 PM
Thanks to everyone!  :)

I was a bit busy with my things, anyways I update with something  ;)

.: RAINBOW HYSTERIA :.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/RainbowHysteria.png

YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH US?... MWAHAHAHA!!!!

I've seen several pictures with these characters, both are the extra final bosses of their respective games, wings with multicolor gems, both demon things and the silly hat...

(c) Flandre Scarlet/ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil/ Touhou Project/ ZUN

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Flandre_Scarlet

(c) Soul Marx/ Kirby Super Star Ultra/ Hal Laboratories/ Nintendo

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Marx_Soul

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1276 on: March 10, 2011, 10:21:34 PM
Marx...He isn't the right company for lady Flandre, he's bad influence :D
Nice pic though.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1277 on: March 10, 2011, 11:59:09 PM
Marx is awesome! Dat smile, dat tongue, dat face! >u<
One of the coolest Kirby bosses~ <3
Flandre is cool too. And cute. ^^
Cool drawing, my kyun~ the lightning effect is great too. nwn

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1278 on: March 11, 2011, 12:30:24 AM
Flan scares me less than Marx does (even though she is like a living Atom bomb). XD I like the combination, man. owob

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1279 on: March 11, 2011, 08:30:46 AM
Flandre seems more dangerous. XD

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1280 on: March 11, 2011, 06:06:37 PM
Oh the chaos and destruction the 2 will created... <3

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1281 on: March 27, 2011, 05:09:30 AM
Thanks people  ;)

Ok, I will upload a simple drawing.

.:Cuteness:.

A drawing with all my love for my cute girlfriend Vixy, I love you *kiss*  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/Cuteness.png

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #1282 on: March 27, 2011, 05:11:13 AM
Aww, you are sitting on me~ I am a fluffy white kitty nya~ ^oo^
The round kitties are cute, you are so brown and cute~ <3
I love the drawing, it shows our love for each other, you and me together!
I think the whole drawing symbolize our love and affection for each other~ <3
We have been together for many years, I feel it's a special drawing.
And you are sleeping on my tail! That is so cute nya~ >/u/<
Te amo mi novio tierno y lindo~ mi zorrito-kyun~ <3

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1283 on: March 27, 2011, 05:14:42 AM
Aww, you are sitting on me~ I am a fluffy white kitty nya~ ^oo^
The round kitties are cute, you are so brown and cute~ <3
I love the drawing, it shows our love for each other, you and me together!
I think the whole drawing symbolize our love and affection for each other~ <3
We have been together for many years, I feel it's a special drawing.
And you are sleeping on my tail! That is so cute nya~ >/u/<
Te amo mi novio tierno y lindo~ mi zorrito-kyun~ <3

I love you too! *kiss* mi novia linda y suave~ mi gatita-nyan~  <3

Offline Milen Anessar

• B-Class Hunter
  • Rare Milen appear... Oh wait, she's not Pokemon!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1284 on: March 27, 2011, 07:15:39 AM
One word, "Cute"

Cute kitty Vixy and Akira are sure cute, who disagree?

Fear the power of my BANANA!!

Eternally fan of Rockman / Kamen Rider / Gundam / Castlevania / Rosenkreuzstilette / Strike Witches
Me and my dear daughters
My Artworks

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1285 on: March 27, 2011, 09:56:38 AM
Thanks people  ;)

Ok, I will upload a simple drawing.

.:Cuteness:.

A drawing with all my love for my cute girlfriend Vixy, I love you *kiss*  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/Cuteness.png

Simple yet effective and full of love! <3

Very lovely!

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1286 on: March 28, 2011, 02:32:41 AM
It is special...  :)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1287 on: March 28, 2011, 09:23:53 AM
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG *heart attacks*

Very cute and heartwarming. *faints*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1288 on: April 25, 2011, 02:51:03 AM
Those months I was really busy with my college things, I had no so much time for drawings, but I am updating with this...

Toua = East Asia

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/TouaEastAsia.png

This title it is the first stage of Dodonpachi Daioujou also it similar to Touhou.

I drew some background in this drawing, I do not know if it is good or no...  The characters are Reimu (Touhou project) and A.I (Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu), always I see hate between those games but I like the genre and CAVE and ZUN keeps alive the Shmup/STG/ Danmaku genre. This drawing represents the love of the genre, very japanese too...

A.I (Seifuku/Sailor outfit)  (Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do-Don-Pachi_Dai-Fukkatsu

Hakurei Reimu (Miko/Shrine maiden) (Touhou Project)

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Reimu_Hakurei

(c) A.I/ Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu/CAVE
(c) Hakurei Reimu/ Touhou Project/ZUN

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #1289 on: April 25, 2011, 02:52:40 AM
I do not understand the hate between the games either. The genre is among my favorites, specially games from Cave, Psikyo, Raizing/Eighting, Konami, Treasure and Taito to name a few~

A.I-chan and Reimu-chan are so beautiful, my kyun! They look so similar~ ^w^
Beautiful colors, so many details, and the background is lovely too~ <3

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1290 on: April 25, 2011, 02:54:21 AM
I do not understand the hate between the games either. The genre is among my favorites, specially games from Cave, Psikyo, Raizing/Eighting, Konami, Treasure and Taito to name a few~

A.I-chan and Reimu-chan are so beautiful, my kyun! They look so similar~ ^w^
Beautiful colors, so many details, and the background is lovely too~ <3

Thanks my love *kiss*  <3 <3

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1291 on: April 25, 2011, 09:24:01 AM
personally, i love the shmup genre, Giga Wing and Gunbird especially
i really love the sakura blossoms in the background, akira. your backgrounds are always so beautiful <3

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline GP Aznable

• King of the hill
  • A-Class Hunter
  • I'm the REAL Woodman, foo!
    • View Profile
Reply #1292 on: April 25, 2011, 03:27:17 PM
Great work as usual my friend. I would like to draw things but no idea coming whatsoever....

Still, I miss Einhander...

Eat, or be eaten...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1293 on: April 25, 2011, 04:17:21 PM
Such a wonderful scenery...look at those cherry blossoms falling towards us...wait a sec, those ain't blossoms! Those are Bullets! GAAAAAAH! :D

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1294 on: April 25, 2011, 07:37:34 PM
Very detailed and lovely!

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1295 on: April 26, 2011, 03:20:32 AM
Those months I was really busy with my college things, I had no so much time for drawings, but I am updating with this...

Toua = East Asia

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/TouaEastAsia.png

This title it is the first stage of Dodonpachi Daioujou also it similar to Touhou.

I drew some background in this drawing, I do not know if it is good or no...  The characters are Reimu (Touhou project) and A.I (Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu), always I see hate between those games but I like the genre and CAVE and ZUN keeps alive the Shmup/STG/ Danmaku genre. This drawing represents the love of the genre, very japanese too...

A.I (Seifuku/Sailor outfit)  (Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do-Don-Pachi_Dai-Fukkatsu

Hakurei Reimu (Miko/Shrine maiden) (Touhou Project)

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Reimu_Hakurei

(c) A.I/ Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu/CAVE
(c) Hakurei Reimu/ Touhou Project/ZUN

[spoiler=TL:DR]I'm no expert on the hate that some people have against CAVE's shooters and Touhou, but I can probably guess why. I guess one of the reasons for the unnecessary dispute against these games because a) people find the overall difficulty of the either one of the games harder than the other, b) some prefer the actual scoring system and mechanics of these games over one another, or c) people have an innate disliking for the Touhou games because ZUN's art is mediocre at best where as the artists that works on CAVE shooters are gorgeous like Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5's, and maybe even d) people like this guy who don't know their Touhous from their CAVE shooters apart, yet willing to bad mouth the developers anyway. I'm a guy who had play both at least one CAVE shooter and some Touhou games, before it was all Touhou for me, since I got Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5., its been more CAVE over Touhou since I have a console to devote to for shooters than my brother's PC. I will admit that I was reluctant to actually play Mushihime-sama Futari v1.5. since I saw video of the final boss on God Mode with Black Label, I was intimated to even play it with all those bullets on screen. But since Aisha at DoujinStyle recommended this game to me when I was asking for shoot 'em ups to buy for my Xbox 360, Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5 (plus Black Label) was the one to get. I bought the game from Amazon (for about $55 bucks plus another $20 for the card to buy Black Label add-on) and I found myself enjoying this game more than I expected to.

I get my grapes rocked by both games on a regular basis (except for this one time yesterday with Mushihime-sama when I was actually getting good with Reco on Black Label... up until Stage 3's boss, that's when things went downhill for me. o-O), but do I like any of them any less? Sure, CAVE's shooters scares me sometimes with their bullet patterns, and we may as well accept that ZUN's art is never going to go from what it amounts to now to talents of those like Yasushi Suzuki (the guy who worked on Sin and Punishment's and Ikaruga's character art and had a part to do with Radiant Silvergun's development), but these games are quite good with epic boss battles, killer music, and memorable set pieces. It's a shame that people does this the bullet-hell genre of games.[/spoiler]
Very pretty. The scenery is beautiful as the girls are. :)

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1296 on: April 26, 2011, 05:03:18 AM
personally, i love the shmup genre, Giga Wing and Gunbird especially
i really love the sakura blossoms in the background, akira. your backgrounds are always so beautiful <3

Thanks a lot! Gunbird is one of my favorites too.

Great work as usual my friend. I would like to draw things but no idea coming whatsoever....

Still, I miss Einhander...

No worries, to me that happens a lot.

Such a wonderful scenery...look at those cherry blossoms falling towards us...wait a sec, those ain't blossoms! Those are Bullets! GAAAAAAH! :D

Thanks Blackhook!

Very detailed and lovely!

Thanks Sexy boy!

[spoiler=TL:DR]I'm no expert on the hate that some people have against CAVE's shooters and Touhou, but I can probably guess why. I guess one of the reasons for the unnecessary dispute against these games because a) people find the overall difficulty of the either one of the games harder than the other, b) some prefer the actual scoring system and mechanics of these games over one another, or c) people have an innate disliking for the Touhou games because ZUN's art is mediocre at best where as the artists that works on CAVE shooters are gorgeous like Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5's, and maybe even d) people like this guy who don't know their Touhous from their CAVE shooters apart, yet willing to bad mouth the developers anyway. I'm a guy who had play both at least one CAVE shooter and some Touhou games, before it was all Touhou for me, since I got Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5., its been more CAVE over Touhou since I have a console to devote to for shooters than my brother's PC. I will admit that I was reluctant to actually play Mushihime-sama Futari v1.5. since I saw video of the final boss on God Mode with Black Label, I was intimated to even play it with all those bullets on screen. But since Aisha at DoujinStyle recommended this game to me when I was asking for shoot 'em ups to buy for my Xbox 360, Mushihime-sama Futari Ver 1.5 (plus Black Label) was the one to get. I bought the game from Amazon (for about $55 bucks plus another $20 for the card to buy Black Label add-on) and I found myself enjoying this game more than I expected to.

I get my grapes rocked by both games on a regular basis (except for this one time yesterday with Mushihime-sama when I was actually getting good with Reco on Black Label... up until Stage 3's boss, that's when things went downhill for me. o-O), but do I like any of them any less? Sure, CAVE's shooters scares me sometimes with their bullet patterns, and we may as well accept that ZUN's art is never going to go from what it amounts to now to talents of those like Yasushi Suzuki (the guy who worked on Sin and Punishment's and Ikaruga's character art and had a part to do with Radiant Silvergun's development), but these games are quite good with epic boss battles, killer music, and memorable set pieces. It's a shame that people does this the bullet-hell genre of games.[/spoiler]
Very pretty. The scenery is beautiful as the girls are. :)

No worries, every game has their own merits. CAVE is king in arcade and consoles meanwhile ZUN is king at PC, CAVE games are focused in stages and True Last bosses, meanwhile ZUN games are focused in bosses. But I like a lot of old shmups too, like Psikyo, Raizing and others, I've grown with arcade cabinets and I love that genre a lot.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1297 on: May 08, 2011, 07:09:27 AM
Late, but a giant girl robot with sailor uniform is win in my book.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Master Bigode

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #1298 on: May 12, 2011, 08:35:29 PM
Just a heads up akira, the touhou wiki has moved to http://touhouwiki.net .

Offline Akira

• Neo Arcadian
  • BAKA!
    • View Profile
Reply #1299 on: August 10, 2011, 05:54:26 AM
First than anything, I had not posted here for a long time, because I have my reasons... Other thing I had an Ilness, I was worried because I thought that could be a Heart disease, but I was caring of myself and finally was a Tension problem that affected my chest, anyways I need to take care about my mood, because was very painful.

My girlfriend Vixy helped me a lot during these months, without her my problem could have been worse, thanks  <3

I will update this, it was a bit abandoned, my next drawing I will draw my cat again.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/Akira_Corp/Cave-chan.png

: Cave-chan :.

This girl will represent Cave in the new game of Hyperdimension Neptunia (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2) for PlayStation 3 named Cave-chan ...

I drew most of the representative characters from Cave, missed Dangun Feveron/ Fever SOS, because does not have one, because the main theme of the game it is the disco music, anyways represented it with the purple stars in the background.

"Each of these characters are from Cave's shmup series of games, and they each capture the essence of each game's inspirational design and appeal. Each of the characters are a main character in the games they are from. Both vertical and horizontal, each game are dangerously hard and will terrorize your mind cycle with danmaku bullet hell."

Cave it is one of the most representative companies in the Danmaku/ Bullet Hell genre, represented in this game by a girl with red hair and twintails.

"Cave-chan’s role is to maintain the order in Leanbox by fulfilling her role as a shooter by flying around the world. Cave, of course, is known for their arcade shooting games like Deathsmiles, Guwange, and Espgaluda. Cave is best friends with 5pb-chan who is also resides in Leanbox. Makoto Asada thought that Cave-chan would be a macho character and was surprised to discover she is actually cute."

source:

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/12/cave-chan-ready-to-shoot-down-arfoire-in-hyperdimension-neptunia-mk-2/

Also Hibachi and the BEES!!!!

First file:

A.I (Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu)
Iori Mimasaka(ESP Ra.De.)
Hiiragi Kosame (Guwange)
Alice Blackbarn (Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi)
Batan Saionji (Akai Katana Shin)
Chain Chierotto (Progear no Arashi)

Second file:

Reco (Mushihimesama series)
Casper (DeathSmiles series)
Seseri (ESPgaluda series)
Meidi Rose (Ibara/Pink Sweets)
Momo Barasoto (Muchi Muchi Pork!)

Middle:

Cave-chan (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2)
Hibachi (Dodonpachi series)

(c) Cave series