Sakura Leic · 2818574

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15700 on: February 18, 2012, 07:40:33 AM
Heh, well... I have no intention of joining in it.  I don't particularly care for the show.  I don't hate it, but I don't like it, so I don't watch it.  Now, back to my regularly-scheduled Wookieepedia editing...

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15701 on: February 18, 2012, 08:34:08 AM
Spartacus: Vengeance is getting good so far~

Archer

Reply #15702 on: February 18, 2012, 09:29:38 AM
Yes, take it to the MLP thread.  Complain, praise, whatever there.  I don't care.  Just take it to that thread.  It's in the Entertainment forum, go hunt it down.

But it's what I'm currently thinking about!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15703 on: February 18, 2012, 09:41:31 AM
Think about it over in that other thread! :P

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #15704 on: February 18, 2012, 01:04:05 PM
I need to continue my drawing assignment before its too late.....3 weeks left and there's a whole bunch of stuff still unfinished and yet started.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #15705 on: February 18, 2012, 03:06:50 PM
Oh man its going to be a flame war in there.

I'll wait till that starts, its not good to be the one starting wars.

I'm pretty sure Protoman Blues can be understanding with the problems the show generates (yes, he watches it too, but he handles things like any rational person would).

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15706 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:22 PM
Jeez,this nose is starting to drive me nuts. Would drinking boiled water help with this?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #15707 on: February 18, 2012, 03:23:59 PM
what a nice refreshing morning.
Though i don't think pineapple juice is supposed to be frothy, maybe i shook it too much.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #15708 on: February 19, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
I'm pretty sure Protoman Blues can be understanding with the problems the show generates (yes, he watches it too, but he handles things like any rational person would).

Haha, how did I get dragged into this? XD

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15709 on: February 19, 2012, 01:22:49 AM
Haha, how did I get dragged into this? XD

Sorry, I hope it's not being taken the wrong way or anything, but I wanted to make a point that among the idiots of MLP:FiM fanbase, there's intellectual and respectful people in it too like you and I. '>.>

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #15710 on: February 19, 2012, 01:34:11 AM
Hahaha, oh that. Like I always say, to each their own. I'll just say that if I based what I liked on a how a fanbase acts, I'd have given up Star Trek, Star Wars, Comic Books, the Yankees, Anime, and pretty much most nerd-related things a looooooong time ago!  8D

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15711 on: February 19, 2012, 03:14:56 AM
Thing is, My Little Pony is one of those shows that's a critic's nightmare. Give or take, I am reminded why critics exist, both the good and bad, but the critics who try to point out the flaws is gonna have to get past a Lv.20 Firewall that is the fanbase, who think the show is perfect in every which way.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15712 on: February 19, 2012, 03:32:49 AM
Thing is, My Little Pony is one of those shows that's a critic's nightmare. Give or take, I am reminded why critics exist, both the good and bad, but the critics who try to point out the flaws is gonna have to get past a Lv.20 Firewall that is the fanbase, who think the show is perfect in every which way.

Because MLP:FiM is totally the only fictional series to ever have fans like that.

Come on, man, just let it go. So what if its fandom isn't that great? Lots of decent works have moronic fans. If you're going to condemn something based on its fandom, that's a lot of stuff you'll miss out on.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15713 on: February 19, 2012, 03:39:01 AM
Hey, at least it's not AS condemed as Jhonny Test. I was also merely looking at it from the critic's outlook, which I need to work on. :x

I might watch FIVE episodes of season one in order (Ep. 1 - Ep. 5) while looking out pontential pros/cons of the show, keeping a notepad open to type them down. Then I can give my final opinion based on those pros/cons.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #15714 on: February 19, 2012, 05:24:16 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15715 on: February 19, 2012, 05:46:52 AM
Hey, at least it's not AS condemed as Jhonny Test. I was also merely looking at it from the critic's outlook, which I need to work on. :x

I might watch FIVE episodes of season one in order (Ep. 1 - Ep. 5) while looking out pontential pros/cons of the show, keeping a notepad open to type them down. Then I can give my final opinion based on those pros/cons.
Well here's a given pattern I'm seeing Friendship is Magic:

-In a Nutshell-
1.) A character or a group of 'em has a personal dilemma they must contend with in the episode (i.e. dealing with jealousy, being greedy, and getting your hopes up for something and deal with the potential disappointment that follows to name a few).

2.) Character(s) go through an experience themselves or their friends.

3.) After the experience, the character reflects upon what has happened and learns from it.
Now if only a certain troll who got banned here before would learn something...

Anyone remembered that episode of South Park where one of the boys brought up something sorta similar to what I've said? Through in rare cases, you get something like this:
Though I might be pulling this out of my ass...

-Season 2, Episode 3: "Lesson Zero" in a Nutshell
[spoiler=Lots use of the word "batsh*t" and spoiling the episode]1.) The most rational character of the lot goes batshit bonkers over nothing (in this case, writting a letter to the mentor about what they've learn per week).

2.) Friends of the batshit crazy one treat the problem like "It's not our problem" and not help the batshit crazy one.

3.) The batshit crazy one makes a problem to solve the problem.

4.) The problem caused spirals out of control and not what the crazy one planned for, putting everyone in danger.

5.) The mentors steps in, stops everything, and the student and her friends end up part of the learning experience that the one character used to do by herself.

The reason why I used "batshit crazy" is because it's the best word to describe how Twilight Sparkle handle over a minor thing that's not worth getting worked up for.[/spoiler]

Ugh! Hate making posts like this with the Wii's Opera browser. /nopcfreedomhere :|

Hahaha, oh that. Like I always say, to each their own. I'll just say that if I based what I liked on a how a fanbase acts, I'd have given up Star Trek, Star Wars, Comic Books, the Yankees, Anime, and pretty much most nerd-related things a looooooong time ago!  8D
Oh god, I hope video games aren't next... :o

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15716 on: February 19, 2012, 05:49:37 AM

Are we still bitching about this show?  Give it a rest already!  So, you don't like the show.  Big deal!  I don't much care for it, either!  Wanna know why?  I hate the animation style.  Hate it.  It is a complete and utter turn-off for me.  Can't stand it one bit.  But, I tolerated it to watch a few episodes.  I chuckled here and there, it entertained me, but I don't understand the appeal.

I also hate the animation style.  HATE it.

But, so what if others like it?  So what if others hate it?  Does it require you to continue on and on and on about this damn show in TWO THREADS for two straight days?  No.  It doesn't.

Quit derailing this thread with drama about MLP.  If you don't like the show, fine.  If others like it and you don't know why, so what.  Move on.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15717 on: February 19, 2012, 06:07:48 AM
Maverick Hunter X is apparently the 2nd best selling PSP downloadable game. Guess it isn't so unsuccessful as we all thought.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15718 on: February 19, 2012, 06:17:52 AM
Hooray!  Sleeper hit!  The soundtrack to it is great.  A bit on the busy side with some tracks, but quite an enjoyable listen.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #15719 on: February 19, 2012, 07:08:20 AM
Oh god, I hope video games aren't next... :o

Of course not. Nothing is next! I was just citing an example.

Hooray!  Sleeper hit!  The soundtrack to it is great.  A bit on the busy side with some tracks, but quite an enjoyable listen.

They took out the drum solo in Spark Mandrill's stage. PB was not pleased by that.  B(

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15720 on: February 19, 2012, 07:24:05 AM
I'm currently listening to Sonic 3D Blast music.  Ah, memories...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15721 on: February 19, 2012, 07:55:02 AM
Kotobukiya Zero why are you not out in the US yet, I need to fix you up with new parts.

oh nevermind. i was not informed he came out.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15722 on: February 20, 2012, 02:13:25 AM
*reading TV Tropes' High-Octane Nightmare Fuel entry for Final Fantasy X*

[spoiler=Final Fantasy X's truth about Anima]Anima's a woman, even moreso Seymor's mother?!? Cannot compute... :o[/spoiler]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15723 on: February 20, 2012, 02:56:33 AM
*reading TV Tropes' High-Octane Nightmare Fuel entry for Final Fantasy X*

[spoiler=Final Fantasy X's truth about Anima]Anima's a woman, even moreso Seymor's mother?!? Cannot compute... :o[/spoiler]
*pointing at spoiler* Already knew that, long before even playing it. My older brother is an ass-hat that doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15724 on: February 20, 2012, 05:25:25 AM
Hm... I wonder if this board can display diacritical marks...

Zŭk'-ŭs

Yes it can.  Thus, TFN, your software is fail.