Rockman X9 getting big support from fans!

VixyNyan · 53996

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 05:55:13 PM
*activates Trap card - Trap Jammer*
X4 - 6 OR X7 OR X8/IHX OR BUST

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 06:24:16 PM
I shall join too. The more it comes, the more shall join.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 06:35:53 PM
*Activates Trap Card - Mirror Force*

HQ Sprites a la Wario Land Shake, new sprite animations and art, and same fast paced gameplay as X1 - 3 or bust. XD
This sounds good to me. I want the speed of X1-X3, dammit. I always feel so slow whenever I shift from the SNES games to the PS1+ games.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #28 on: January 17, 2009, 07:21:58 PM
This sounds good to me. I want the speed of X1-X3, dammit. I always feel so slow whenever I shift from the SNES games to the PS1+ games.

Then again, the PSX and PS2 games did feel a little slow, but then X's scissor kick run, how 'bout that, no?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 01:28:10 AM
I'll join those boards soon enough, but I'm still getting comfortable in these boards.

Time Travel...  eh... neh.

Digging into the past... sounds better.

Journey to the center of the earth (accidentally perhaps)...  who knows...  tey'll find one of Dr. Wily's castle.

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Silentzero61

• Cyberelf
  • Prepare to be Domofied!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 01:35:28 AM
Yes!!!Yes!!! YEss!!!!!!! Finally , hopefully we get to see an X9, I will do everything in my power to make sure that it becomes reality*registers in several mega man forums...double posts..lol*. In all seriousness I'm hoping that this game should it be made will end the Maverick wars and move into the Cyber Elf Wars*cue Omega's Theme* and finally explain how Zero lost his original body.... :W

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 01:55:13 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot to join, I'll go do that now.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 03:11:02 AM
I'll join those boards soon enough, but I'm still getting comfortable in these boards.

Time Travel...  eh... neh.

Digging into the past... sounds better.

Journey to the center of the earth (accidentally perhaps)...  who knows...  tey'll find one of Dr. Wily's castle.
they have gone deep into the earth. that was burn roosters stage in X8. especially the ministage which can go on for essentially forever.
and they have found Wily fortresses (sort of...) if you count X5's final stages.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 03:35:02 AM
Whatever the game could be, I only hope that Inticreates is in charge. The ones who helped birth the X series (and responsible for X1-X3), are probably the ones who could stand to really make a grand game.

Oh, and I hope that such a game would actually do something to tell us what the hell happened to Dynamo. I liked that guy, and to this day, I REALLY wished that HE could have been X and Zero's "new special friend" (if there had to be one), instead of Axl.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 03:41:21 AM
Oh, and I hope that such a game would actually do something to tell us what the hell happened to Dynamo. I liked that guy, and to this day, I REALLY wished that HE could have been X and Zero's "new special friend" (if there had to be one), instead of Axl.
This, God this.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 05:18:15 AM
Whatever the game could be, I only hope that Inticreates is in charge. The ones who helped birth the X series (and responsible for X1-X3), are probably the ones who could stand to really make a grand game.

I always thought it was just the Capcom development staff that this but I realize that there one of many Capcom developers. I agree with this entirely although I do enjoy X4, it would be nice if those guys get involved also the guy who does the music of X1-X4!  8)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 06:29:48 AM

Oh Ben.  You're just saying that because it would've made for possible better story telling.  Shame on you!   8D

Oh, and perhaps I should join that site!   8)

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 06:44:38 AM
I finally registered, that I did.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:02 AM
It is kinda odd for Dynamo to disappear like that.

...so, let's have him come back in Command Mission 2 as the replacement for Spider! 8)
And then the real Spider that Redips copied kicks his ass, then joins the party.)

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 07:03:42 AM
Dynamo was just a filler character, but not to say he was a bad character though.
In fact, he was probably one of the smarter ones, he would retreat when he knew his defeat was at hand.
Unlike Sigma and others, who would just take the punishment of defeat until the next game.

I bet Dynamo could be brought in for X9 easily and his character could be fleshed out more, make him more than just a filler.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 07:11:14 AM
Make him Cossack's ultimate creation.

That's what I thought Axl was going to be.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 07:32:30 AM
yeah, Dynamo is a very cool character to have around, particularly because he has no real side. hes just a mercenary, following the orders of the highest payer. (and himself the rest of the time)
I tottally support having him in CM2

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 07:43:07 AM
CM2 or X9 or whatever X series related game happens to be in the future.

And Cossack's ultimate creation you say? That is interesting, but Cossack is one for making robots that help with the world, not mercenaries, there would have to be something more to it, like an original purpose for Dynamo, perhaps something went wrong and he lost his memory and adopted a life as a mercenary, oh so many things to think of.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 08:04:18 AM
Oh leave cossack out of it. He HAD a kid, so theres no reason to make "some super robot to continue his legacy" cuz his daughter is gonna grow up and have kids of her own, which are going to grow up, and have kids of THEIR own, and so forth.
Wily and Light however, never got laid, and never had kids, not to mention Wily has GOT to be sterile from that lab of his. therefore, they keep on going at it, like the sexually frustrated super nerds they are, making super robots which are supposed to fight each other once their dead. Wily, in his final years, became so crazy by his inability to get a boner that he made his robot look like a girl. Light grew out of little boys and girls, and made his a teenager.
and there, my friends, is the transition from Classic to X, in my nutshell.

but I digress.
On Dynamo, he should remain pastless. (as in, not some robot created by some "special" scientist.) being just a normal reploid makes him such an interesting character in the sense that hes an average, (well, slightly ABOVE average, but still a standard Reploid)reploid with battle capabilities. he wasnt made by some long dead famous scientist and is as unreadable as moonspeak put through babelfish, or made through mysterious means as the test version for some new breed of reploid. just a main character that is a ordinary reploid, if you get my drift.

Offline Yllisos Zanon

• The Laberynth Librarian
  • Resistance Member
  • Individuality, so F*#K popularity
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 09:14:33 AM
I agree with Flame on this one about Dynamo, he really doesn't need to be a famous doctor creation.  If he does manage to come back in X9 or CM2, just give him enough back story to understand, why, he became a mercanary.  -_-

I want another schizo character in the X series, perhaps a female.  I also want another female main boss character, just so Berkana won't feel alone in that category.

BTW, Flame, I was thinking down the lines of a bottomless pit, also as the last few stages of the game. 

Good point about the Burn Rooster stage though, I forgot about that.  But the earths core was never reached. 

They're coming to take me away
hee hee hoo hoo haw haw

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=veasman#

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 10:43:06 AM
A Rockman X9 would be nice, as I am curious where the storyline could go next from X8. But a Command Mission 2 would be very nice as well, as I enjoyed walking through that timeline in CM. Plus X looks much better.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Rad Lionheart

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 10:44:17 AM
I did like Command Mission's armour for X, it was pretty snazzy, but it seemed a bit fancy compared to Zero's armour, so it made Zero's armour look kinda bland.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 11:49:07 AM
what i really want is a new real playable female maverick hunter in X9......not those lame operators again.....

speaking of dymano...i dont care what happens to him....dead or not...his gone for so long that i think capcom doesnt even care about him....and also his existance is no important to me... 8D

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 12:23:43 PM
what i really want is a real playable female maverick hunter in X9

She might be the one:

8D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though I haven't touched Command Mission, but I think she's a cool character.

Why not? 

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 04:17:34 PM
Why not, indeed. In fact, the ending to CM1 is surprisingly vague about what happened to Cinnamon, Marino, and Massimo, even though you can use them in the final fights.

Marino would make for an interesting playstyle. With the double daggers, she'd be good for combos and/or just wailing on one enemy at a time, then, the shurikens of different elements for weaknesses and a distanced approach.

Good for either platformer or jRPG. Cinnamon and Massimo, not so much.

And yeah, the Cossack thing was mainly for Axl. Dynamo makes more sense to be a later creation.