Your Mega Man Series!

Acid · 15699

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 07:35:16 PM
My game, eh? Hmm... maybe

1.Megaman Zero 3D style
Hack and slash Megaman Zero just like Ninja Gaiden.

2.Megaman X MMORPG
  • The NPC's are X, Zero, Axl, Cinnamon, Marino etc...
  • The player is just a normal reploid.
  • Then the player can become a supporter or a fighter.
  • The fighters can be a bomber (learn from X), swordsman (learn from Zero), a gunner (using any types of shooting weapons like guns, rocket launchers, sniper rifles etc... learn from Axl), a thief (steals items from enemies, learn from Marino).
  • The supporters are, the healers (heal players in battle, learn from Cinnamon), a mechanic (make items, new weapons, armours for other reploids or sell them) learn from Douglas, may be a navigator (point where's the enemies are or launch a rocket at the place the player targeted, learn from Nana)
  • It is better if the player makes a group or an organization for the supporters to accompany.
  • Every 10 lvls can get a rank.
  • Maybe for special members can use Axl's copy ability...

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 04:36:08 AM
For some strange reason or another, I feel as though that there should be Mega Man RPG (not MMBN or MMSF) that utilizes the Paper Mario battle system and they go on an adventure where depending on the boss you choose, the story will change resulting in several different endings that are all considered canon.I don't want there to be a "true" ending, only the ending that is "true" for you making the game open ended enough for alternate scenarios for the sequels. I will try not to include it into the canon although cameos can be done.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 11:04:56 PM
Shadow the hedgehog ruined that for me.
though I like Ben's Idea

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rick

• Je ne sais pas?
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
    • Debug Modes & Unused Stuff
Reply #53 on: May 24, 2009, 06:21:04 AM
Truthfully, I've always been pondering over in my head a spin-off series of the Mega Man X series. Of course, it takes place around the same timeline, but in a different locale with different characters. Canon characters used sparingly, mostly used for "See! I exist here too!" purposes.

Basically, it involves Rick and Dani Cressen, and delves more into the not-really-seen side of the Maverick wars and stuff. Things involving humans, personal issues, and actually have some kind of a deep and meaningful storyline that doesn't really copycat too much. I see the Hunters and the Mavericks having spread out to various cities, like I believe Command Mission has it (though honestly, I haven't had much of a chance to play that one). Storyline wouldn't be all "Golly gee! Sigma's being bad again! We Hunters will stop him!" No, there's a different story and actual motivation for things that isn't "Bad guy is bad, make good triumph!"

Of course, that's not to say that conventional things would be totally abandoned. Eight Mavericks? Sure, why not. Animal-based? Not necessarily. Stage selection? Possibly, in a roundabout manner.

No idea what a name or title for it would be. It's why I haven't developed it way too much, as I don't have the means to ever project it into a medium in a manner as to which I would like it to be.

Offline RockmanEXE582

• A Maverick Hunter Reploid Thing
  • Cyberelf
  • Just a guy who favorites the Megaman Zero series
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 25, 2009, 11:16:31 PM
Well my Mega Man series has a style too the Starforce series but with the battle cards. Cause Ninja Stars would work as armor like Ninja Omega

"I never cared about juctice, and I dont recall ever calling myself a hero."-Zero