Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
on: January 27, 2009, 10:29:20 AM
Also known as Mischief Makers.
It was came out in America in 1997.
I love this game as much as all of my favourite Megaman games.
I got the game when I was nine and i still play it to this day!
Like most platformers you went from left to right but this game I think is cooler, instead of using a direct attack you had to pick things up, shake them, throw them. All that fun stuff.
Does anyone else remember this game?

Inter-Galactic-Cybot-G Marina, her knife kick will punish you!!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 12:17:35 PM
WHERE IS MY SEQUEL?

WHERE? GODDAMNIT.

I never got all the Golden Crystals.

:C

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 02:18:26 AM
WHERE IS MY SEQUEL?

WHERE? GODDAMNIT.

I never got all the Golden Crystals.

:C
There will most likely never be a sequal seeing that Squaresoft has eaten Enix and I haven't seen a game from Treasure in I dont know how long.
I did however get all the golden crystals, 53 in total.
I do feel your pain. =[

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 01:33:37 PM
RADA RADA RADARADA RADA

Hell yeah, one really good and underrated game. It's one of the few N64 games i keep replaying.

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 10:15:08 AM
Necro post for justice, also if you can remember and if you care please post your best time and Rank.
Mine is about 12 seconds Rank S for the first Lunar fight.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 05:35:05 AM
I was never able to really get into the game, due to me never owning a 64 (preferred the much superior game library of the PS1). But I have to admit I've liked it from what I've seen, and have tried several times to play it emulated, admittedly with disastrous results. >_>

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 11:56:58 PM
I remember when I played this game...IT WAS AWESOME!!
But sadly I had only rented this gem. It was on my chilhood years, back when I still had a N64. THE GAME WAS ORGASMIC!! (and I don't say that about any game).

Why can't Treasure/Square Enix/Nintendo just put this game on the VC already, instead of giving me [parasitic bomb] I don't give a [MAMA LUIGI] about every week?

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 12:34:07 AM
Why can't Treasure/Square Enix/Nintendo just put this game on the VC already, instead of giving me [parasitic bomb] I don't give a [MAMA LUIGI] about every week?

Because, doing anything relating to this property would entail that the two main parties involved, Enix and Treasure, would have to touch and agree on something, so that the game can be (re)distributed.

So, until we get anything along those lines, Marina's not going to be shaking anything for a while.  ;O;

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 01:02:22 AM
Because, doing anything relating to this property would entail that the two main parties involved, Enix and Treasure, would have to touch and agree on something, so that the game can be (re)distributed.

So, until we get anything along those lines, Marina's not going to be shaking anything for a while.  ;O;

Sad but cold, hard truth.
But at least I can dream of the day this game makes it too the VC...or hope to. ;O;