Other Things > Gaming

Legend of Zelda - The official Zelda thread

(1/450) > >>

Align:
Title says it all. Items, settings, characters... Wish away!

For me, a setting a bit like Majoras Mask or Links Awakening, in that it has a surreal feel, with things and events that would make you go "wait a second; what?!", if you stop to think about them.
And the return of Pegasus Boots! Activated by holding A, or whatever is the new Roll button. So's first you'd roll, then if you're still holding A, take off at a sprint, faster than a horse!
Also Rocs Feather, together making Link seem like some sort of superhero.

Acid:
Once, only once, I'd like to see a Zelda from Ganondorf's point of view.
Basically showing that Ganon is not THAT evil but doing it for the sake of his folks, as he implied in Wind Waker.

Then, the game itself would be like every other Zelda, raiding temples, doing quests, killing HUGE bosses (and bosses need to be even bigger this time), but with Ganon instead of Link.

Align:

--- Quote ---raiding temples
--- End quote ---
Put like that, Link doesn't seem like such a good guy.

Acid:
Well that's what he does!

He steals the relics hidden and protected in the temple! He's hyrulean Lara Croft.

vile mk4:
Windwaker showed me that Ganondorf has potential as a deeper character and something more than another  main antagonist. And i know, the antihero idea is chliche and has been used to no end , but just imagine a game where you controlled Ganondorf starting with his childhood until his adulthood, interacting with other Gerudos and finally corrupting..., that would be out of this world.

Double awessome if it's the very Ganondorf of Windwaker, i have a lot of symphaty for him.

--- Quote from: Align on January 25, 2009, 01:32:06 PM ---Put like that, Link doesn't seem like such a good guy.

--- End quote ---
[spoiler]Link helps to destroy Hyrule in WW, that bastard ! [/spoiler]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version