The 'How Was Your Day' Thread

Slash Man · 158728

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #900 on: November 23, 2010, 12:49:43 AM
Had... maybe 5 hours of sleep. The day started at 3am dragging Ares out in the fresh snow.  >w< It was so pretty and quiet and enjoyed myself. We finally went to bed...

Only to get woken up by his mom who wants us to 'come with her' in case 'she gets stuck'. Dunno what she thinks we can do... So we rode around with her and got subway for me and spicy chicken for Ares.

Came home, made some coffee, started washing our warm sheets since it has gotten colder fast. As soon as the coffee was ready I got a package. My grandmother send me some warm underclothes and some dark chocolate hot coco (damn the coffee I already made!  O:< ).

So now we are trying to stay up until 11pm so we can start sleeping at a normal hour again... Laying down in just a shirt waiting for the dryer and looking around for work online.

... Maybe I should try Craig's List again. *shivers* Like I need MORE spam on my spam account.

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #901 on: November 23, 2010, 12:53:30 AM
The snow seems nice at first, but it's really not.

Trust me on this one. :D

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Aresian

Reply #902 on: November 23, 2010, 01:03:14 AM
As someone who has lived with snow every winter... I beg to differ.

Snow is always nice. Always. I would rather it snow than be a stupidly hot summer any day.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #903 on: November 23, 2010, 01:04:25 AM
The snow seems nice at first, but it's really not.

Trust me on this one. :D

Eh I'll see if I get tired of it. Heck I like it better than sun and heat so it might be just perfect for me. I'm from the south and I don't dress as warm as Ares does and I feel fine. >0< I think I'm just a warm blooded gal.

Besides I also like it when it gets all melted and squishy. Squish~ It does help that I have some water proof boots. I wouldn't like it as well if my feet got wet. >8|

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #904 on: November 23, 2010, 01:21:45 AM
So do I, Ares. I'm just saying, it gets annoying when it turns to ice.

When it's still snow, it's awesome.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #905 on: November 23, 2010, 03:21:14 AM
If you ever wanna try to save money by changing your own brakes, even if you have successfully changed brake pads before, don't.  Just take the thing to the shop.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #906 on: November 25, 2010, 07:37:39 AM
Woke up, made to this awesome create a burger place that we always go to, did some schoolwork, rented a car since ours is outta commission, went to the store, picked up my mom's friend, and we got dropped off with the groceries. My brother is cleaning his room and I'm putting up groceries while blasting RTRZ Mythos amongst other things on this computer.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #907 on: December 05, 2010, 12:22:35 AM
Cold. And Icy.

Only really notable point was some [sonic slicer] threatening to "take" my XBL account after I beat him in a match on Naruto:UNS2. I'm not particularly bothered by it, but I've changed by password just to be on the safe side...

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #908 on: December 06, 2010, 06:50:58 AM
Warm for a while, then cold.  I miss warm.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #909 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:54 AM
In a nutshell, woke up, raided the advent calendar, washed dishes, raided the fridge, watched some TV, raided the freezer, Played some Pokeman, talked on the phone, raided the fridge again, Played some LoZ, raided the cabinet, got on the interwebz, raided a bag of cashews, and here I am.

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #910 on: December 08, 2010, 09:43:49 AM
I did laundry and now I have clean underwear and socks!  Yay!  Oh, and a clean random t-shirt that I mixed in with the load!  Yay!

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:14 PM
My dad is lukewarm and my computer started to betray me again.

I did laundry and now I have clean underwear and socks!  Yay!  Oh, and a clean random t-shirt that I mixed in with the load!  Yay!

My washer was done for the toher day so I cannot wash my clothes at home anymore.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #912 on: August 13, 2011, 02:36:00 AM
I know the last post was back in April but I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in it,

For Epic-ness happened today. Today, I have met our resident Copy X at King's Dominion which is an awesome amusement park. The day was hot, but not stifling hot and many roller coasters had been ridden. I'm quite happy with myself, I didn't get too woozy and my stomach didn't hurt as badly. Well, not until we went on the Intimidator. But that things is tall, fast, and twisty. I loves the twisty. X3 Best Roller Coaster. EVER.

I'm quite tired and exhausted and I have to work tomorrow morning with a sunburn, but the day was awesome.   8)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #913 on: August 13, 2011, 05:34:18 AM
I was actually waiting for someone to revive this topic.  I would've revived it earlier, but I had nothing worthy of note to talk about.

Yesterday, after I had gotten my prescriptions filled, I find out that my insurance won't cover one of my meds anymore, so it would cost me $116 out of pocket.  I'm gonna be speaking to my doctor to put me on a similar medication that's covered by my insurance.  Isn't insurance grand?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: August 13, 2011, 08:38:56 AM
I know the last post was back in April but I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in it,

For Epic-ness happened today. Today, I have met our resident Copy X at King's Dominion which is an awesome amusement park. The day was hot, but not stifling hot and many roller coasters had been ridden. I'm quite happy with myself, I didn't get too woozy and my stomach didn't hurt as badly. Well, not until we went on the Intimidator. But that things is tall, fast, and twisty. I loves the twisty. X3 Best Roller Coaster. EVER.

I'm quite tired and exhausted and I have to work tomorrow morning with a sunburn, but the day was awesome.   8)

Awesome. I hope you two took some pics!

I was actually waiting for someone to revive this topic.  I would've revived it earlier, but I had nothing worthy of note to talk about.

Yesterday, after I had gotten my prescriptions filled, I find out that my insurance won't cover one of my meds anymore, so it would cost me $116 out of pocket.  I'm gonna be speaking to my doctor to put me on a similar medication that's covered by my insurance.  Isn't insurance grand?

Oy, that sucks! Hopefully they can find one.

My day was awesome. Friend's B-Day party.

Offline Copy X

• B-Class Hunter
  • RPM's Forgotten Warrior.
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: August 14, 2011, 12:37:34 AM
Yesterday was definitely full of fun.  :)

Today though, I just took my parrot to the vet and they said he has respiratory problems and if I want to fully fix him(his body is filling up with air due to an air sack rupture) it's gonna involve a sum of cash and there's the risk it might not go so well. :(

To try something new, is to explore your true potential.

-CX

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: August 14, 2011, 02:47:50 AM
I ddin't realy do anything of importance to day due to the fact that I don't have a job or a car. I generally wish that I took that job when I had the chance but it was a night shift and my ride can only do so much. I wish I could do a lot of things but I don't have the money or the resources to do so. I generally suck but nevertheless I am trying.......well, not hard enough unfortunately.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #917 on: August 14, 2011, 04:48:38 AM
I had the apartment to myself today (still do).  It was also rainy and cool; I was wearing a hoodie!  A HOODIE!  In AUGUST!

I do hope this weather trend continues.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: August 14, 2011, 09:20:17 PM
Today has been mediocre so far, I'm damn tired for no reason.

Yesterday I was out with my mom at a get-together for the people she works with, we were there for 4 hours and I was bored out of my mind. Then we went to the Drive-in at the end of the day.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #919 on: August 14, 2011, 09:40:39 PM
It's been raining non-stop over here. And i mean NON-STOP, from like 2:00 a.m. to now, which is around 3:30 p.m. And it is only now starting to settle down. That's a good 13 hours of nothing but rain and lightning. So i'm having a regular tired, lazy day. It's better than the heat wave i've been in last week.

And i can look forward to my Yu Yu Hakusho S1 boxset arriving tomorrow. 8)

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #920 on: August 15, 2011, 01:42:55 AM
Lazy day. Still slightly exhausted from the past two days. Yesterday I had to work in the morning and then went to my brother's. The family all piled into the van and went to Busch Garden's, in which I rode more rides, got cotton candy and watched the fireworks display they held. (Was pretty awesome. We watched from the parking lot in order to beat the traffic, they had the roller coaster, Apollo's Chariot still running, so you got the train going over the tracks with the fireworks in the background. I'll have to look through my sister-in-law's pictures.) Did not get home until around midnight so... still tired. XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #921 on: August 15, 2011, 06:18:15 AM
Rain, rain, and more rain here.  Not that I'm complaining.  I rather like it.  Managed to get some idle sketching done. 

One thing I don't like is this crick in my neck that I've had since yesterday.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:24 PM
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, the rain yesterday was terrible.

It started at around midnight or 1:00, and went on the whole day, downpouring like the floodgates of heaven were open. didnt stop till some time this morning I think. 8 inches of rain. The average amount for August total- is 4 inches. Thats about 2 months worth of rain in one day. At home we got lucky we got some water filtration in the basement from the walls, but nothing horrible. Just a few puddles here or there. Nothing a wet/dry vac and some hydraulic cement cant fix. (It still took almost the whole day up though, considering dad had to first cut or drill the area to find the water's path, and then patch it up from there.)

So my folks dragged me to church in the morning, and lo and behold, there was about a few inches of water in the car. The water rose THAT much that it started going in the car. Another guy wasnt so lucky- his car was right in the dip in the road and got flooded.

My neighbor- who owns the attatched home next door, wasnt lucky either. The previous owners of the home finished the basement and had added a small bathroom there.

So naturally, it backed up and flooded their basement. Thankfully, when we get rain, we plug the basement sink and washing machine drainage tube.

then I hear how it went around the rest of NYC, AND New Jersey- hot damn.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: August 15, 2011, 11:28:21 PM
You North-Eastern folk and your rain. We haven't had a single drop in a month.

So yeah, down here we've been having that rather unfavorable drought recently. Hopefully by the time August rolls away, so will the dryness.

As for my day, I'm just waiting for some new furniture to be delivered, and after that I'll call my university to get some stuff cleared up before
I start classes for the year.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #924 on: August 16, 2011, 12:04:28 AM
I think your rain took a wrong turn and came our way.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.