And Borock with the winning capture!  XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #77 on: February 14, 2009, 09:52:45 AM
Still got that damn stomach bug.  Other than that, though, today wasn't too bad.  I read something funny about a quantum bogosort algorithm, finished the first part of Dalek Empire IV, and actually was able to help out with programming a random level generator, despite not really knowing what to do... aside from draw graphs and plot points for the program to test.

Archer

Reply #78 on: February 14, 2009, 12:00:38 PM
I slept through it.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: February 14, 2009, 09:39:48 PM
My days been averga, I guess. I'm at something called Eville Con at the downtown library, but its pretty lame. I'd post what I put at another board, but use of foul language would cause the censor to go pfffffffffft

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #80 on: February 14, 2009, 11:51:12 PM
I'm working on a CJ page and still dealing with this damn stomach bug, so it's coming along a bit slower than I would like.  Every couple minutes I need to stop working and either wait out some nasty stomach pains and other unpleasantness, or go and deal with said unpleasantness.  Either way, it's not real conducive to my work.

I'm trying, though!  I will have this page done!

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: February 15, 2009, 04:24:33 AM
Got my first belt sash for Ying Jow Pai today. Not too difficult. And my wife is ticked off at me from keeping a secret from her---still ticked off that is. The couch has been my shelter lately.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: February 15, 2009, 06:55:14 AM
Today is a perfect example why I don't mod and hack.  Because I'm a fool!  XD

This is why I call up Number Juan, tell him what I want hacked, modded, killed, and he'll do it!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #83 on: February 15, 2009, 07:51:37 AM
Always awesome to have friends who'll mod/hack/kill things for you. XD

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: February 15, 2009, 03:30:29 PM

8D
i loled  8D

today was a fine day.......start my day by practicing on art,logging in anddo laundry in the afternoon,jog around an visit my friends house in the evening,practicing my sword skills using a metal rod/wood sword at dusk,doing dishes at night and logging in~

Archer

Reply #85 on: February 15, 2009, 03:39:53 PM
I slept through alot of it. Woke up and did nothing. Oh yay, such fun.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: February 15, 2009, 03:58:32 PM
A ton of sleep last night, I had gotten my Valentines basket on the 13 (Probably to commerate getting my Temps, but my parents got their baskets then as well.),
so nothing particularly interesting happened.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #87 on: February 17, 2009, 08:08:10 AM
Slept through today.  Nothing interesting anyway.  Dodged a fight between my brother and my mum yesterday.  Hopefully tomorrow I can go back to Mammaw's. 

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #88 on: February 17, 2009, 09:21:26 PM
My day was semi-average. I got to see a rare mosquito-looking insect and at lunch, I met a guy who let me play his (well, pirated) copy of M&LRPG3!!!, but only the tutorial. ;P Plus it was a better day than usual afterward. looks like the good karma kicked in.

Oh, to anyone who has a white DS Lite, it might've been one of you folks.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: February 18, 2009, 05:49:40 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I kicked some serious tail on our Business Capsim assignment! We were the only company in the black in the major earnings areas!

Booyah, baby, trust the glow! 8)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #90 on: February 18, 2009, 07:22:50 AM
My day was average.  Not bad, but not great.  Mammaw made pig stomach, which I ended up getting sick off of.  That irked me as I love pig stomach and look forward to her making it.  So, due to that stomach upset, I took a nap in the evening.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: February 18, 2009, 04:04:55 PM
Today was a fine day. I got my half-term effort report. I got 7 excellences, 2 goods and 2 satisfactories. Today was the last day for half-term 2. Woohoo... ONLY A LONG WEEKEND WITH HOMEWORKS. |:

Offline Elpis TK31

• I WANT IT NAO
  • Robot Master
  • BOOBLIGHTS OR GTFO
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: February 19, 2009, 12:55:31 AM
Well my day was just outright [tornado fang]ing awful.

Why? because people broke into my house stealing everything I had saved money for and worked hard to get.
bye bye Super Famicom, Super Nes, Street fighter dolls, Megaman dolls, SSR3 box, EXE1 box, 40 Gameboy games, 20 PS2 games, PS2, Gamecube, Game Boy Player, 16 gamecube games, 40 dvds(including box set of Street fighter II V), toy dinosaur(protoceratops, nostalgic item), DVD Recorder, PSP, 10 jap psp games, game boys, game boy micro.

So yeah my day was [tornado fang]ing great, nothing like losing everything you worked for. and then some.
how the [tornado fang] do I deal with this? my games are everything to me, they're the freaking reason why I still function in this pitififul excuse of a world. If I had lost my Zero/ZX titles too I would've gone nuts.

I really don't understand why this happened, I've done nothing to deserve this...why have they taken this from me?
how dare they. I am going to use every resource I have to get the people that did this...and I will make them experience pain like they have never felt before. God will do me justice.

-Elpis

RMZX E/53'39 N/57'27 H/1:02'01
When life is boring, knife some cows in RE4, it's hilarious!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: February 19, 2009, 06:09:22 AM
Damn.  I'm real sorry to hear that, Elpis.  I wish you the best of luck in finding out who's responsible for this.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: February 19, 2009, 10:19:23 AM
Wow... I'm realy sorry, Elpis. I hope you find who responsible for this... I wish I could find who they were, and make them suffer. They will pay! ._.

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #95 on: February 20, 2009, 03:26:04 AM
I came back from New York City. Most of the trip isn't worth noting here, but my first stop was Nintendo World... What can I say? That place is awesome. How awesome you ask? Well, when I walked in, I was greeted by a techno remix of this followed by this, plus some Kirby and Super Mario Land original 8-bit tracks. On the first floor, they were showcasing Nintendo's latest-and-greatest with a whole circle of sample Nintendo DS's. On the upper level, they had a whole bunch of Wii samples, and a super-nostalgic Nintendo museum under glass in the center of the room. Some stuff from that showcase include the whole Game Boy / Game and Watch line, that Game Boy that survived the Gulf War (still playing Tetris), the Famicom, and its North American counterpart with R.O.B. (I'm thankful I own one myself). The last item was... the PROTOTYPE for the NES, the AVS.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #96 on: February 20, 2009, 07:36:26 AM
My day was windy.  Not much happened.  I need to go grocery shopping, however.  Looks like something to do tomorrow.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: February 20, 2009, 06:39:00 PM
I've been bored all week...

My motivation for spriting has been missing for quite some time, and I haven't gotten much work in the past few days..
Not to mention most of my programs won't be getting a new episode for another week...

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #98 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:15 AM
I had a bad day, although mine can't possibly top Elpis's (sorry man).
So I was doing the laundry, and I heard the clanging of metal pieces. Was is spare change that I forgot about? Nope! Just the remains of my brand new watch I bought the day earlier.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #99 on: February 21, 2009, 03:06:31 AM
My day was okay.  Windy, cold, and expensive, but okay.  I went to Harrisburg to renew my state ID, took my dog for a walk along the river and snapped some pics, then went to the store.  Stopped at Barnes & Noble, picked up a couple magazines and a book.  Then, it was off to the grocery store. 

Groceries are freakin' expensive.

Then, I came back, gave my grandma half the amount for the electric bill, took a shower, and turned on the computer.  I transferred some audio episodes to my player, hopped online, looked something up, then did some wiki editing.  Now I'm aimlessly lurking on three wikis, browsing the Recent Changes for stuff to edit and vandalism to revert. 

Oh yes, and I'm here.