• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1050 on: October 05, 2013, 04:00:32 AM
What?

I'm sorry...

What?

Why are you typing stuff like a text message?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1051 on: October 05, 2013, 04:17:14 AM
My day started off early as I headed into town half-asleep and picked up my meds.  After a stop at Sheetz for breakfast and another jolt of caffeine, I was a bit more coherent.  Went to Walmart, got a phone card, and waited in line for far too long as the guy ahead of me tried to reactivate his StraighTalk phone with Tracfone minutes.  So, the clerk was helping him to figure it out and calling the service carriers, waiting on hold, and generally taking a while to get this guy's phone reactivated.

After standing around for ten or fifteen minutes, I finally was able to not only pay for my phone card, but get a 3DS and preorder Pokemon X.  Afterward, I went to the grocery store, picked up a few things, then went to the pharmacy and picked up my medication.

I came home and went back to bed, as I had been going on about a half-hour of sleep.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1052 on: October 05, 2013, 04:20:13 AM
What?

I'm sorry...

What?

Why are you typing stuff like a text message?

I am on my phone, and by the time I get to a computer I just wanna sleep.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1053 on: October 05, 2013, 04:22:15 AM
Only having a phone (at the time) hadn't stopped me from typing up RP posts--paragraphs worth of RP posts--during flight layovers.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1054 on: October 05, 2013, 04:29:07 AM
Guess I should start to getting use to then, if you can then I should be able.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1055 on: October 05, 2013, 04:37:50 AM
It takes some practice, but one is capable of typing out full sentences with a phone keypad.

Be careful, though.  If you're a rapid-tapper like I am, you'll destroy your phone's keypad in no time.  I need to eventually replace my phone, as some keys are developing sweet spots.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1056 on: October 05, 2013, 04:51:13 AM
It takes some practice, but one is capable of typing out full sentences with a phone keypad.

Be careful, though.  If you're a rapid-tapper like I am, you'll destroy your phone's keypad in no time.  I need to eventually replace my phone, as some keys are developing sweet spots.
LOL, for me, it's more typos and autocorrecting that gives me trouble when typing up RP posts on my phone.
And typing those color tags is horrigible. :P

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1057 on: October 05, 2013, 05:14:05 AM
AUTOCORRECT CAN DIE IN A FIRE

I disabled that monstrosity posthaste.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1058 on: October 07, 2013, 05:27:42 AM
Today, Sunday, my favorite day of the week (also Tuesday since that's my off day). Sunday is the shortest work day of them all but it is also the most BUSY of the day, that I like since am always kept on my feet and rarely get board and its also the day I tend to get a lot of tips for the service I give.

My OldMan(dad) told me to get some Chinese food for us and the workers at the shop so I decided to go to Panda Express and got the food there. While the food was bomb later on the day I imputed the nutritional facts (brown rice, orange chicken and honey sesame chicken breast) on my phone, I found out that I went over 150 grams of carbs and 200 calories of my total intake I can currently take in, at that time I had about 150 grams of protein and I am to hit 237 grams of it in a 2230 calorie diet. It sucked for a sec but meh I guess can I call it a "cheat day". Later on to fill up them proteins a little more I ate 4 eggs and 2 slices of ham with 2 No Carb Iso Pure.

After work I went home just laying down in the shower tub with warm water falling and just relaxing for a cool 20mins. Took my bro to a friend's house so be can do some HW. He is a VERY smart kid, when it comes to numbers its all just child's play for him. I envy the man since I sucked when it came to math.

So now am at the gym getting my workout in, all that's left to do is get  the cardio in, rly, I wrote this while doing cardio since it can be very boring at times. It was a great day none the less, my highlight of the day was Quickman's artwork of Mewtwo that she took from a toy of Mewtwo, looked sick.

Signature:

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1059 on: October 07, 2013, 05:44:34 AM
Oh boy.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1060 on: October 07, 2013, 06:29:23 AM
Sunday is the shorest work day of them all

While the food was bomb later

Okay... so I understand that today was apparently full of shores.

And your food was a deadly explosive.

Okay.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1061 on: October 07, 2013, 06:53:51 AM
Apparently, my gouache painting skills are sick. 8D

Today marked the end of a lousy weekend.  It marked the beginning of my allergies and asthma kicking into high gear due to an allergen-laden house that I was forced to stay in for a paltry $20.  I was sleep-deprived, sick, itchy, and miserable.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1062 on: October 07, 2013, 07:40:36 AM
Okay... so I understand that today was apparently full of shores.

xD

Fixed.

Signature:

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #1063 on: October 07, 2013, 07:47:08 AM
I attended my sister's baby shower today. Consisted primarily of me eating junk food and wishing I could be asleep.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1064 on: October 08, 2013, 06:04:46 AM
Today was alright, work started off good but then slowed down that I got to watch two full movies on Cine Latino w/o any interruptions. Then work picked up once more till closing time. My OldMan was starting to feel sick so he left shop a few hours early, I hope he will feel better my tomorrow because if not am working on what is technically my off day. But oh well, stuff happens.

For tonight am taking my rest day from the gym since my gym is very packed on Mondays. So to consume the free time I have I think I will watch DBZ: Battle of the Gods, Evangelion 3.33, and The Girl Next Door. I hope tomorrow will be a better day, HOPE.    
EDIT: AAAAND am working. xD

10/10/13:
My off day it was, it always feels good on the day I don't go to work after a week of labor. My mom and sis were getting ready to go to Mexico. One of my cousins messaged me that he wanted me to get him GTA V since it was cheaper to get here than over there, so I got him the game and he will pay give my mom the money. I went to take them to the bus that will take them to the airport.

I then began to do my things that needed to be done, deposit my check plus some money, pay off bills I had pending, went to a cable company to return a box that I needed to return. I was heading my way to the gym but I realized my sis took my headsets so I went to Best Buy to buy a new pair before going there.

After my leg workout I went and got some food so I can cook since my mom is gone for the week. It was a good day even if it was raining.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:36:58 AM by TheOnly »

Signature:

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1065 on: October 11, 2013, 12:15:41 AM
amma isn't a word.

Good lord you type like a late 80s RPG translation.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1066 on: October 11, 2013, 01:55:43 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1067 on: October 11, 2013, 06:20:50 AM
Well, not an ENGLISH word.

He certainly doesn't mean breast feeding.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #1068 on: October 14, 2013, 10:06:14 PM
I got a new job! *spazzes* I start tomorrow morning. ^_^

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1069 on: October 14, 2013, 10:13:09 PM
Awesome. Where?

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #1070 on: October 15, 2013, 05:53:35 AM
My weekend was very fun this time around. On Saturday there was lots and lots of work that kept all of us there on our feet till closing time so that was very good day got the shop. Although I hurt my left knee due to all the crouching that I have to do at my work place.

After I closed shop I went a swap-meet to buy gloves for the shop since we ran out of it. Then went WalMart to pick up Pokemon X and The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on BluRay since am a fan of the horror movie genre (very excited for Carrie as well and only adds to the excitement even more with Chloe Grace Moretz as the main lead).

I then went home to read up on movie news till my friend sent me a text about going to a place for food and drinks. So we go there and there was four other people there, we were there for an hour or so. One of our friend invited the rest of us to his place to kick back so we did with a few beers (I just drank water because I don't do alcohol) and played Uno for the night, it was very fun.

On Sunday it was also another busy day at the shop but this time we had my brother to help out to dumb down the workload.

I showered to ready up for the gym and got my work out in and then my brother and I went to hid friends house to see the new The Walking Dead. After The Walking Dead ended we slapped on The Exorcist on to end our night.

Signature:

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1071 on: October 15, 2013, 06:55:57 AM
Had a decent and long weekend.  Spent it at my half-brother's with my niece and nephews.  My niece and nephew had decided to go as Hermione and Ron for Halloween, and rather than spending far too much money for a Hogwarts robe, we got grim reaper cloaks and I altered them into robes, and added button clasps and hemmed the robes by hand.  Now they have Hogwarts robes for half the price that the stores were charging.

On Saturday, I located a freshly-laid mantis egg case, which I moved to a visible location so that I could observe it.

On Sunday, I went to church and was once again volunteered last minute to participate in a small production.  I'm now the go-to for improv, even though I hardly go to that church.  In fact, the director called to ask if I was available to judging for a pumpkin-decorating contest.  I'm not, but I did volunteer to participate in the Christmas play.

I also learned how to play a fiddle from my uncle.  After a few minutes of demonstration, I could play a scale (not perfectly, but I got the fingering down) and Mary Had a Little Lamb.  Until Sunday, I've never touched a fiddle. 

I also tuned three ukeleles, and tried to tune the fiddle (it kept going out of tune), but the string broke and bit me.  So, I need to get a new string.  I should get new rosin for the bow, too, as the current stuff is dried up and caked.

Today, I came home.  Been coming down with something, though.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #1072 on: October 15, 2013, 07:11:06 PM
You can play a fiddle now?!
That's pretty sick.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1073 on: October 16, 2013, 01:14:59 AM
I can't play it very well. :P  I can squawk out a recognizable version of Mary Had a Little Lamb in mostly flats.

As for my day, I spent it in bed.  Sore, scratchy throat progressed to rob me of my voice, and I just feel feverish.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #1074 on: October 16, 2013, 03:43:38 AM
Awesome. Where?

An Appliance Repair Center, I do scheduling and dispatching. I have the tickets and organization down, now if I can just not be so awkward over the phone. Damn answering machines throw me off a lot. Not to mention that they'll put a landlord's name and number on the ticket and they don't want me calling them and then I get to play 'find the tenant's number'. So much fun that.

Despite that, it's a M-F job from 8am-5pm with a hour for lunch. And they'll pay me more then the Bowling alley is. So Friday rolls in and I'll be putting my two weeks in. X3