Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Protodude · 15484

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 07:40:39 PM
Most people will probably just wait till it shows up on the Internet.
Because some people, like me, don't care about football or sports in gerneral.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 07:41:41 PM
Because some people, like me, don't care about football or sports in gerneral.

Precisely.  Hell, a lot of people only watch it/DVR it for the commercials.

Not me though.  I LOVE Football.  I hope it's a good game this year.

Offline Protodude

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Protodude's Rockman Corner
Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 07:48:08 PM
TRAILER IS OUT

[tornado fang]ing awesome.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 07:49:31 PM
TRAILER IS OUT

[tornado fang]ing awesome.

LoL, what'd I tell ya!

I'm actually gonna wait till the game!  XD

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: February 01, 2009, 08:14:23 PM
I'm actually gonna wait till the game!  XD

same here.

although i have a feeling the trailer will be more interesting than the game.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 08:17:16 PM
People are actually watching the game? None of the football fanatics I know of are. Mainly since both teams apperantly suck.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 09:34:55 AM
for those that haven't seen it

http://animationroadshow.blogspot.com/ first 2 vids are the GI Joe and Transformers 2 trailer, as well Land of the Lost, Star Trek and Up.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: February 24, 2009, 11:21:16 AM
This movie has a chance to be JAWESOME. Because from what they tell us, there'll be MOAR robots this time. And big mo'fo' DEVASTATOR will be in it. Of course, if there once again, will be so much of that Shia WHATEVERHISNAMEISIDONTCARE then I will cal this movie CRAP and be done with it.

Still, I have faith this time.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 12:06:44 AM

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 27, 2009, 06:03:42 PM
Okay, okay. [tornado fang] what I said in my previous post. This movie is [parasitic bomb].

There was one good fight, ONE GOOD FIGHT in the entire movie. Rest is just Shia LeBouf, army men getting blown up and then one or two minutes of a true fight, The Fallen and Megatron VS Optimus Prime. Oh, and this happens at the end of the movie.

GREAT IMPROVEMENT THERE MICHAEL BAY! GREAT [tornado fang]ing JOB!

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: June 27, 2009, 09:02:57 PM
Anyone else think Optimus is going to die in it? He seems to in every other series/spinoff, and with Devastator in it crushing everything, there's an even bigger chance  [eyebrow]

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: June 27, 2009, 09:07:52 PM
film: good not great.

Offline keiang

• Deeply Disturbed
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Keiang's Youtube
Reply #37 on: June 27, 2009, 09:50:03 PM
The movie's plot kinda sucks. The main things that are holding it together are special effects, a few perverted jokes, and two epic fights (I'm counting the forest one).

And Irgendein (or anyone else intrested), not to ruin it for you but
[spoiler]He dies and comes back. Whoop-de-friggin-do. He doesn't even fight Devastator! Just those two "ghetto" robots and a freaking lazer built by the humans. Oh, and the Matrix is pixie dust.[/spoiler]

PM me if you want me to ruin the plot/jokes.

Offline TeaOfJay

• Resident Talking Tea Cup/ Lazy Super Hero
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: June 28, 2009, 10:11:34 AM
There was one good fight, ONE GOOD FIGHT in the entire movie. Rest is just Shia LeBouf, army men getting blown up and then one or two minutes of a true fight, The Fallen and Megatron VS Optimus Prime. Oh, and this happens at the end of the movie.

Wow, that's actually how I thought the movie would go.

Glad to see I wasn't disappointed. There's also a reason for me not to go see it ever.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Okay, I just got home from seeing this movie, and really, where do I begin?

First off, I'll just tell you that despite the first movie being entertaining, the story was terrible, as was the story telling.  The problem is, it made so much money.  Why is that a problem? Because I have this theory that, if a [parasitic bomb] stories sells, then there is NO reason to improve or even try for the expected sequel.  And by god, Michael Bay has proved me right once again.  Sadly, this is one of the few times that I've semi-hated being right, because even I didn't expect the story to be this bad.

You know what, I'll just say SPOILER ALERT, and I'm not going to even use the Spoiler Tag, because this movie is so bad, it's not even worth the spoiler tag.  This story is really something that had to have been thought up in 45 minutes over an order of General Tso Chicken and Boneless Ribs, because it makes ZERO [tornado fang]ing sense.  I mean, I can't even say that there are so many plotholes that you can drive Optimus through, because the entire movie is just one giant plot hole that's been shot through your brain.  The first fight is enjoyable, for the most part, even though they just bring in random Autobots like Sideswipe and the "Arcee Twins" EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE 3 OF THEM.  After that fight, you pretty much never see them again, or really doing anything important, even during the last fight of the film.  Hell, Ironhide is used so little and I don't even remember if Ratchet speaks or not at all.  Bumblebee, for some reason, is once again having trouble with his voice, for no other reason than funny radio schtick again.  Then come the Decepticons, and except for Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, and Devastator (the NEW one and not the old Tank one), I can't really name any others.  Oh wait, there was JetFire & Wheelie, who switched sides for really no reason.  Mind you, at the last fight, I'd say 10 more Decepticons show up, but they are not named, useless, serve little purpose in defeated humans hiding behind [tornado fang]ing rocks, and ALL look the same.  For a movie that wants to sell toys, marketing wise, this was done so poorly.  Ah yes, but I'm forgetting the two new Autobots that hung out with Bumblebee, Sam, Megan, and whatever Tuturro's character's name was in this.  The Twins.

I've gotta say, I've seriously not seen anything this racist in a long, LONG time.  These two robots make Jar Jar look like [tornado fang]ing Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  My mind was seriously blown at how racist these robots were.  What amazes me is that in all the reviews I've read, I haven't really seen anything mentioned about them.  I didn't know until Josh mentioned something about them before the movie began.  I mean, when one of the obviously black stereotype robots says "We don't really read", that blew my mind.  I don't care that it's a robot saying it, that could've come out of [tornado fang]ing Song of the South, it was so blatantly racist.  LoL, then Josh told me that it was Bay's idea to put them in. 

The plot with Sam made no sense, and again, what kind of hardcore loser are you if you're leaving behind your [tornado fang]ing Transforming Camaro, and more importantly, your Megan Fox looking girlfriend who just happens to be Megan Fox.  Well it doesn't matter, as apparently his school has nothing but hot chicks, one of whom is a Decepticon spy.  Yes, a HUMAN Transformer.  Not to mention his Astrology teacher, who CLEARLY wanted to have sex with his hot female classmates, and is saying this in front of the Dean.  Also, in terms of continuity, just with Sam alone, there are so many things so poorly done, but obviously meant to be drowned out with all the explosions, and Megan Fox's slo-mo tits running.  And really, that's probably the only redeemable aspect of this clusterfuck.  I'd say Peter Cullen as Prime, but I'd almost rather he wasn't in this movie.

There are so many things wrong with this movie, I don't think I can describe them all.  This is something I never thought I'd say, but this movie had too many explosions.  I think I saw trees explode, pyramids explode, maybe even tits explode.  I can't even tell anymore.  The Matrix of Leadership is somehow a key to a Sun Destroying Energon Creator machine, turns into dust when Sam touches it, and is reformed by Sam running his sock full of Matrix Dust to Prime, dying, getting taken to Autobot Heaven, proving himself a leader by dying, and then sticking into dead Prime to reactivate him, only to have the Fallen teleport and rip it right out of Prime INSTANTLY.  The Fallen also knows Telekinesis too, but somehow couldn't take out Prime who somehow merged with Jetfire's broken down body & Spark so he could fly.......OMG IT'S ROBOCOP 3.  XD  And speaking of the final fight between Prime, Megatron & The Fallen, I don't know what Kharaxel is talking about when he says that it's the one good fight of the movie. IT HAS THE WORST ROBOT CG IN THE ENTIRE [tornado fang]ing MOVIE.  The Forest Fight was better than that [parasitic bomb].

This movie is really just one giant cock joke, and believe me, there are probably about 8-10 throughout the entire movie.  It just skullfucks your brain.  I can definitely say that it's the worst movie I've seen all year, hands down.  This movie could be worse than Indy 4, and you know how much I hated that movie.  The only two things I came out of this movie thinking was that there's nothing wrong with Megan Fox slo-mo tits running scenes and that Michael Bay is a racist.  I don't know if I ever want to see this again.  I'm actually glad I didn't see the IMAX version of this, with 20 more minutes of Robot on Robot action, cause seriously, if I think a movie has too many explosions, then something's [tornado fang]ing wrong.

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: June 28, 2009, 10:54:38 AM
That's a seriously nice review there PB.

After reading that, I can honestly say that it sounds just like the first movie, except sans the slow mo Megan Fox tits and the Fallen. It could just be me.

And worst movie of the year PB? It's worse than Dragonball Evolution? Seriously?

Wow, that's pretty [tornado fang]ing bad. Too bad it'll sell like hot cakes.

Archer

Reply #41 on: June 28, 2009, 10:56:59 AM
...I'm probably gonna still go see it (seeing as friends are going) but I can safely same I'm probably not going to enjoy it.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: June 28, 2009, 10:58:34 AM
And worst movie of the year PB? It's worse than Dragonball Evolution? Seriously?

I have yet to see DB:E.  Even so, with DB:E, I always said that it had Zero % chance of being good.  Despite the terrible story & story telling, I was at least entertained by the first TF movie.

...I'm probably gonna still go see it (seeing as friends are going) but I can safely same I'm probably not going to enjoy it.

Hey, this is just my opinion.  Good luck.

Offline TeaOfJay

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: June 28, 2009, 11:12:28 AM
If you want a taste at how bad DB:E is, here's a tiny spoiler.

Goku is the [tornado fang]ing Avatar, and the Kamehameha is the ultimate air bending technique.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: June 28, 2009, 11:16:01 AM

Just tell your friends to wake you when Robobeard or any of the trans vs trans fights come up.  That way, you'll enjoy the movie and not tread through what stopped the movie from getting any better.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: June 28, 2009, 04:36:11 PM
*Read PB's review*

Damn, that's pretty much what I think. So who wants Michael Bay's head on a platter after this monstrosity?

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
And speaking of the final fight between Prime, Megatron & The Fallen, I don't know what Kharaxel is talking about when he says that it's the one good fight of the movie. IT HAS THE WORST ROBOT CG IN THE ENTIRE [tornado fang]ing MOVIE.  The Forest Fight was better than that [parasitic bomb].
And lawl, I now realize that I worded my previous post wrong. I meant to say that:

THE ONLY [tornado fang]ing GOOD FIGHT IN THE MOVIE WAS THE ONE IN THE FOREST! AND THEN THERE'S LIKE MINUTE OR TWO OF MEGATRON AND FALLEN VS OPTIMUS, AT THE END OF THE GODDAMN MOVIE. AND BECAUSE THERE'S NO OTHER REAL ROBOT FIGHTS IN THE MOVIE, THOSE TWO ARE THE BEST BY DEFAULT.

Jesus.

And I agree PB. I must admit that first movie at least entertained me. But this? [tornado fang].

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: June 28, 2009, 06:01:29 PM
Well, since I couldn't stand to watch the first one, I doubt I should touch this... monstrosity.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: June 28, 2009, 07:15:52 PM
[wall of text]
I got you one up over ANYTHING you can mention about this movie. (Even the Pretender Alice thing.)

Robot. [tornado fang]ing. Testicles.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: June 28, 2009, 08:05:09 PM
I got you one up over ANYTHING you can mention about this movie. (Even the Pretender Alice thing.)

Robot. [tornado fang]ing. Testicles.

This movie is really just one giant cock joke, and believe me, there are probably about 8-10 throughout the entire movie. 

OH, I'm WELL aware!  I just didn't feel like mentioning all the [ray splasher] jokes.