The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230807

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3550 on: April 26, 2015, 06:03:39 AM
Susanoo shifted back to his normal form, shaking off flecks of ice. "There was no need to worry about Hellhound harming Gonsol or the Professor." He said, approaching Toshi. "Contracts prevent my kind from harming our contract-holding gonsols."

Toshi - "Oh... right." she scratched her head looking confused at Susanoo. "Never realized that was a thing."

Fear me.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3551 on: April 26, 2015, 06:16:55 AM
Susanoo nodded. "Well, it never came up." He said, eying Hellhound. "There are consequences for one of our kind being responsible for our gonsol's death are dire..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3552 on: April 26, 2015, 06:28:47 AM
A grin spread on Hellhound's face again. "So, taking me seriously now that I've damaged you?" He asked, raising a large fireball to melt the freeze crackers. "And fire isn't even my most terrifying power!" The daemon declared, raising his fist before seeming to turn and punch into the ground behind him.

Normally, one would expect the ground to shake and his fist making a crater. However, his massive fist merely... Vanished. After a few minutes his fist emerged from Freeze Master's shadow to strike him.
Freeze Master flew into the air from the punch, and landed a small distance away from where he once stand with a thud. A short moment later, he slammed his right palm into the ground, and large icicles erupted from the ground, and snaked towards Hellhound.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3553 on: April 26, 2015, 06:34:28 AM
"Jeez this guy is really durable." Sakura stated as she observed the battle.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3554 on: April 26, 2015, 07:07:29 AM
Freeze Master flew into the air from the punch, and landed a small distance away from where he once stand with a thud. A short moment later, he slammed his right palm into the ground, and large icicles erupted from the ground, and snaked towards Hellhound.
Hellhound grinned and seemed to get sucked up by the shadow he had punched into, completely avoiding the ice. "You are a fool! A golem who believes himself equal to a man or greater when you're nothing more than a construct of metal and magic!" With that, the shadow under Freeze Master's feet started expanding quickly. "Normally I dislike eating metal, but you'll be an exception!"

After saying this, Hellhound's jaws extended from the shadow and clamped down around Freeze Master, followed by Hellhound crawling out of the shadow all the way and angling his head up. Once he was out, he opened his mouth and released a blast of white hot flames.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3555 on: April 26, 2015, 09:15:56 AM
(Nope, I don't mind at all)

"Hey, you did pretty good out there yourself. We make a good team," Fxeni said with a smile.

Pema regained her composure and smiled warmly. "Thank you... Yeah, we do make a good team, don't we? I couldn't have done all that without your help."

She giggled and folded her hands behind her back, swaying in place. "I'm glad you're training me! I know I still have lots to learn, but... I hope I was able to teach you some things, too."

Pema turned to an exhausted Calien. "Are you okay? Do you need to rest for a bit?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3556 on: April 26, 2015, 10:18:19 AM
Hellhound grinned and seemed to get sucked up by the shadow he had punched into, completely avoiding the ice. "You are a fool! A golem who believes himself equal to a man or greater when you're nothing more than a construct of metal and magic!" With that, the shadow under Freeze Master's feet started expanding quickly. "Normally I dislike eating metal, but you'll be an exception!"

After saying this, Hellhound's jaws extended from the shadow and clamped down around Freeze Master, followed by Hellhound crawling out of the shadow all the way and angling his head up. Once he was out, he opened his mouth and released a blast of white hot flames.
Freeze Master smirked and laughed maniacally as his body slowly vaporized.

"YOU MIGHT HAVE WON THIS BATTLE! BUT MASTER ALBERTUS WILL WIN THE WAR!!"

With one last laugh, Freeze Master disappeared, although he left behind one frozen tooth on Hellhound, as well as a glowing sigil that slowly floated to the ground, and hovered at Hellhound's feet.

(So yea, I guess that's that. That frozen tooth should give Hellhound a bit of a toothache... At least until we leave Heimdall. Blizzard Attack and Freeze Cracker sigils are up for grabs, and of course, have the kanji for water... Since ice is derived from water. The spells are exact replicas of the Master Weapons in MM6, and MM7... So... Go grab them.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3557 on: April 26, 2015, 10:33:11 AM
"Tch... He actually caused me harm..." Hellhound growled, a seal appearing on his forehead that seemed to cause him to... Shrink? Yes, Hellhound was definitely shrinking. And as he shrank, his fur changed, from mostly black with bright red accents to a dark red with bright red and black accents. The daemon remained bipedal as he finally stopped shrinking at the a more human size, complete with the addition of ragged, dark gray trousers, a matching cloak, and a cigar in his hand.

"Well, I suppose shrinking to this dulls the pain." He grumbled, putting the cigar in his mouth and lighting the end of it. "So what are these things those golems left behind?" Hellhound asked, crouching and looking at the sigil that had been left behind by the Master.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3558 on: April 26, 2015, 10:54:38 AM
((I'm going to sleep.  Riagan will need zombied when needed and Prof is still out-cold.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3559 on: April 26, 2015, 04:07:09 PM
"Well when those things get destroyed they leave behind a Spell." Sakura said as she walked over to him "When someone steps into the sigil they learn the Spell, though according to Fxeni it seems the Spell learning process is a bit forceful and invasive. 

However they have to be able use to use that element to get the Spell so someone like Daddy or Fxeni can't get it because they don't use Water, which I'm assuming that's what the sigils translate to in ancient Precursor language.  Though I can't be sure since the Prof is sleeping."

Pema turned to an exhausted Calien. "Are you okay? Do you need to rest for a bit?"
"Yeah I should later." Calien nodded as he looked at Hellhound again "Huh.....he shrunk."

(I think I'm partial to Freeze Cracker myself, I can think of a few ways to use it.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3560 on: April 26, 2015, 04:14:36 PM
Toshi - "Wow... that took longer than I thought it would." noticing Hellhound having his smoke-break after a long cold-heated battle. "But I'm glad that's over with."

She looked over towards the two sigils, bearing the Mizu kanji symbols.

Toshi - "Hmm... those look... familiar to me somehow." she pondered as she walked over towards them.

(I wonder if I should let Toshi grab one.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3561 on: April 26, 2015, 04:20:49 PM
(Let's see if Phi wants one though like I said I kind of want Freeze Cracker.)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3562 on: April 26, 2015, 07:36:26 PM
(Pema should get one of them. Napalm Bomb + one of these = good times 8D)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3563 on: April 26, 2015, 09:45:29 PM
(Pema didn't obtain the Napalm Bomb. I thought Fxeni grabbed it? She was devastated that Napalm Master killed all those townspeople, right in front of her. So, she refused.

Pema can take the Blizzard Attack, though.)

EDIT: (Nevermind, misunderstood it.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3564 on: April 26, 2015, 09:49:55 PM
((For sake of translation, I'll wake up Prof for a bit.))

Cold and wet from thawed ice—which was refreezing in the winds—the Professor began to stir.  After a moment, he groaned and opened his eyes. "Unnnhhh... wha... what h-happened...?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3565 on: April 26, 2015, 09:54:41 PM
(Pema didn't obtain the Napalm Bomb. I thought Fxeni grabbed it? She was devastated that Napalm Master killed all those townspeople, right in front of her. So, she refused.

Pema can take the Blizzard Attack, though.)
(Duel Techs.  Fxeni's Napalm Bomb + Pema's Blizzard Attack = Good Times.......or Antipode Bombs.)

"Ah Prof you finally woke up!" Sakura cried.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3566 on: April 26, 2015, 09:57:36 PM
(Yeah, I understood what he meant, like 5 minutes after posting that... >_>

Okay, sounds good then!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3567 on: April 26, 2015, 10:07:35 PM
(I just thought of something else, Fxeni's Electric Attack + Pema's Blizzard Attack = Thunder Snow.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3568 on: April 27, 2015, 12:14:17 AM
The Professor started to sit up, but instead curled into a tight ball and shivered. "What, what happened...?  Are we still fighting...?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3569 on: April 27, 2015, 12:19:30 AM
"No it just stopped and more of those Runes appeared again." Sakura shook her head "Hey Prof are these the symbol for Water?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3570 on: April 27, 2015, 12:25:57 AM
After a long moment, the Professor sat up and squinted at the sigils.  He shivered some more and started digging through his bag, but his thoughts weren't coming together correctly.  He was cold and tired and he fumbled with a few things before he finally dug out a book, clumsily paged through it, and compared the sigils with the text in the book. "Yes... yes, I do, I do b-believe they are..."

Dropping the book back into his bag, he bundled his cloak tighter around himself and shivered. "p-perhaps, perhaps we, perhaps we should, sh-should seek shelter, y-yes?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3571 on: April 27, 2015, 12:35:10 AM
"Considering both you and Shuu were just frozen solid a moment ago that might be for the best.  I'm sure most of us need it too." Calien said as he walked over to the Prof to take his temperature and pulse and then did the same for Shuu's "You 2 especially need to rest for a few days, your condition took a pretty bad hit."

Sakura looked over to the frozen villages as well.

"Is there a way to unfreeze them too?" Sakura asked.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3572 on: April 27, 2015, 12:51:47 AM
Salem floated to the sigil above Blizzard Man's remains. "Well, Pema? I think you've earned a new power, don't you think?"

Pema crossed her arms. "I guess it would be pretty cool, yeah..." She turned to Sakura and the others, "Does anyone want this weird glowing letter thing?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3573 on: April 27, 2015, 12:57:57 AM
Hellhound looked at the frozen villagers when Sakura mentioned them. "I can thaw 'em easy." He said, letting out a puff of smoke. "I'll figure out something for you yamkin to do for me in return for being such a nice guy later." He said, cracking his knuckles. "This ain't gonna sit well with the tooth that golem froze."

Then he turned to Pema. "And the armored idiot over there should get one of those, since I killed the golems." He said, pointing at the still-unconscious Shuu.

[I describe Hellhound as an ass, but he's a pretty decent guy when you get down to it. He's mostly just grouchy because of some consequences for something I'll get into detail about later.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3574 on: April 27, 2015, 01:01:17 AM
(Aw I wanted Freeze Cracker.....)