The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 230803

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1875 on: February 27, 2015, 03:45:15 AM
(Staying with her for now, he probably won't leave until he treats her leg at the very least.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1876 on: February 27, 2015, 07:18:11 AM
Riagan clashes his battle axes with the SDC's Shadow Blades, knocking them away. He threw the axes at the SDC while running towards it. While it dodged the axes, Riagan grabbed the SDC and held him tightly in his hands, heading for the sledgehammer lying on the floor with the pick axe side pointing upwards. Finally, he took the captive SDC and impaled it throw the sledgehammer, watching it disintegrate away on it. He picked up the hammer and looked around to see if anyone else needed help.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1877 on: February 27, 2015, 07:22:00 AM
[spoiler]Hey Wily which one is the real one?  Is it okay if I make one of mine the Real one?[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1878 on: February 27, 2015, 08:22:49 AM
[spoiler](The answer is... NONE OF THEM! The real one is hiding somewhere. But I guess I should one the real one, haha. XD

I only have one condition. Shadow Master must live. You can bruise his ego all you want, but he has to survive.)[/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1879 on: February 27, 2015, 08:24:18 AM
[spoiler]Ah that was my second guess really, and a gut feeling.  Very well.[/spoiler]

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1880 on: February 27, 2015, 01:28:18 PM
(Sprains typically take a couple weeks to heal, but in this instance, it could only be a few days with Calien's treatment. So, if there's a time-skip after the upcoming battle with Aya, she should be nearly or completely healed; ready for all the other fights.

No worries, she won't break any bones or get sprains any more than this one time.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1881 on: February 27, 2015, 01:37:23 PM
Toshi - "Enough of this." she grumbled out of boredom, as she suddenly stood her ground, "Time for something different." closing her eyes, the SMC took advantage, attacking head on.

SMC - "Gotcha!" Swiping his shadow blade at her. However, his target suddenly reduced herself to a puddle of water, upon contact. "What!? Water Substitution!?"

Toshi - "Bakusai Hyōshō!!" before the SMC could react, his feet was suddenly encased in ice, from the puddle, as Toshi appears from behind; forming an odd hand sign, the ice began to grow, encasing the SMC's whole body. "Let's see you Kawarimi out of this..." using a unique sequence of single handed hand signs, "Hijutsu: Messatsu Suishō!!" the leftover puddle water around the SMC rises to the air, forming about a thousand water needles around her and the trapped clone. She jumps out the way of the needles, as the needles dart towards the frozen clone, pelting the sculpture, leaving nothing but shattered mess of ice chunks. "Welp, I can tell for sure that wasn't the real Shadow Master. What a waste really." as she looks over to Riyalie and Grifter, she can see them both trapping their prey in Grifter's Hurricane attack, as their clones too disintegrate as they hit the ground. "Again, what a waste." she mutters, as she now focuses her attention to Aya, who seems to still be struggling with the darkness within.

(Yeah, a little bit overkill against a clone, really.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1882 on: February 27, 2015, 02:50:33 PM
The professor's attempts to reach her seem to be working, Aya's rampaging aura finally calms but again remains visually present. At least she isn't trying to murder everyone for the moment.

(Yeah once the SC fights are done I'll post my bit)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1883 on: February 27, 2015, 03:07:44 PM
(So is Pema still concious at the moment?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1884 on: February 27, 2015, 03:14:24 PM
(Yeah, she's conscious. Just in pain.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1885 on: February 27, 2015, 07:07:58 PM
Calien sat Pema down on the floor and took a look at her leg.  As he examined it closely his brow furrowed in frustration.

"Dammit......that's a pretty nasty sprain." Calien grimanced as he started to take out some of the medical supplies he acquired from Iron Gate and the Dwarven city among other things  "Normally one like that would take weeks to heal without any magical assistance, but even with my Curative Magic it would take a few days to heal. 

Even if I was a proper Cleric or Farah was around it wouldn't make too much difference, injuries like that can't exactly be cured instantly with the current advancements in Magic in this realm, impressive as they are, and I honestly don't think we'd ever get to that point anytime soon.  Such is the limitations of those who aren't Gods but I honestly think it may be best that way, especially with people like White Beard, those Masked individuals who seem to be very similar to Aya, and Albertus around...or Alberto as I think most of us prefer to call him at the moment, I honestly doubt Fxeni would still make that mistake after hearing that Mask Man state his name so clearly unlike Alberto with his heavy accent.

I'm lucky linguistics comes somewhat easy to me and my people in general but even something like Alberto's accent is somewhat difficult to understand, I get the feeling that he make have some speech impediment much like the Prof because I normally don't have such trouble with such accents as hard as it may be to believe.

Anyway we're very lucky it's not broken that's for sure, let me cast my Magic, apply an ointment and make a cast.  Hopefully that will ease the pain a fair bit, but it would be best to reduce the swelling before I apply the oinment to it, I know this may be difficult to ask but can you still cast Magic, I need a small bit of Ice to reduce the swelling."

(Yeah even now Calien will ramble about the most random things, even if Pema may not even understand every detail. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1886 on: February 27, 2015, 08:09:13 PM
The Professor leaned in close and put his forehead against Aya's.  He dropped his voice so that only she could hear. "Follow my voice, Aya... Don't, don't, don't fall to the d-darkness... Follow my voice.  Follow my voice.  I know, I know you're, I know you're still in there.  Follow my voice.  Come back to me, Aya."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1887 on: February 27, 2015, 09:01:27 PM
There is a sudden flash enough to get everyone's attention making all within the battle feel as if they had just been hit in the gut by what ever force had awakened. The professor is lightly knocked back a little but not hurt. When he looks back toward Aya she is not longer prone but standing upright, the aura around her has stabilized and theres a emotionless look on her face.

Aya turns toward Albertus. "You dare attempt to enslave a vessel of the gods? You would dare disrupt the balance that maintains all life on Arcadia?!" It is not Aya's voice but that of another woman. It's the voice the professor had heard helping him retain his sanity during the nightmares.

((When I say hit in the gut I don't mean literally of course. ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1888 on: February 27, 2015, 09:36:10 PM
Sakura stood in awe at the being before her trying to deduce what was going on.

"Aya.....? 

......No you're not Aya.......you're that presence I've been sensing around the Prof.....but you're not the one that's been decieving him but the one that's been guiding him to prevent the Keys from gathering.......who are you?"  Sakura asked out loud.

Shadow Master was dumbstruck as well but decided to rush to his Master's side instead of taking advantage of Sakura being distracted.

Even though he doubt that he had a chance to stand up to this new threat he had to defend his Master should things get nasty.

(So yeah I figured even with his Ego the safety of Albertus over rides everything else for Shadow Master.  Let's assume his other Clone was either destroyed by Sakura or he recalled it.

Also like the Chaos Presence Sakura and Calien were aware of the presence of who ever is possessing Aya, but didn't know what it was other than it wasn't the Mask Man's or Doll Master's doing, bur something else.  They didn't know what she was telling him but they guessed due to what he was saying along with Doll Master being oh so talkative.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1889 on: February 28, 2015, 01:34:48 AM
The Professor's eyes widened.  Immediately, he got to his knees and bowed reverently.  "G-goddess of D-darkness...!  Please, please, please forgive, please forgive my intrusion... I am b-but a humble Acolyte!  I studied you, studied you, yes, and, and, and I tried... I tried to save you... but, but, but I mean not to interfere...  Do accept my sincerest apologies, yes...?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1890 on: February 28, 2015, 01:40:43 AM
"Reva.....The Goddess of Darkness...that certainly explains a lot." Sakura nodded "You wanted to save your Guardian.....on behalf of my Father's people I'm sorry I failed to prevent this situation and forced you to take such extreme measures."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1891 on: February 28, 2015, 01:52:26 AM
((Just going to wait on Wily to get a post in before Reva does anything))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1892 on: February 28, 2015, 01:55:11 AM
(Also on the Front Page I notice something odd about Reva and Reya their element and Goddess of *insert element here* are really mixed up for some reason.)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1893 on: February 28, 2015, 02:01:20 AM
((Fixed, thanks for pointing that out. Reva and Reya are twin sisters since they have a yin yang thing going.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1894 on: February 28, 2015, 02:03:52 AM
(Makes sense. 

[spoiler]Speaking of Reva, is the Reva in RPM Adventure similar?[/spoiler])

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1895 on: February 28, 2015, 02:12:47 AM
((Just me being lazy with names.  8D ))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1896 on: February 28, 2015, 02:13:55 AM
(Fair enough.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1897 on: February 28, 2015, 04:11:53 AM
There is a sudden flash enough to get everyone's attention making all within the battle feel as if they had just been hit in the gut by what ever force had awakened. The professor is lightly knocked back a little but not hurt. When he looks back toward Aya she is not longer prone but standing upright, the aura around her has stabilized and theres a emotionless look on her face.

Aya turns toward Albertus. "You dare attempt to enslave a vessel of the gods? You would dare disrupt the balance that maintains all life on Arcadia?!" It is not Aya's voice but that of another woman. It's the voice the professor had heard helping him retain his sanity during the nightmares.

((When I say hit in the gut I don't mean literally of course. ))
(Wellshi-)

Albertus gets onto his feet, and swats Shadow Master. Turning to look at "Aya", another mixed expression of awe... And dread.

"Balance? Thiz world never had balance in the firzt place! All I'm doing iz to help the world... BY REZETING IT! Az for enzlavement... I did no zuch thing... The darknezz inzide... IT WAZ BEAUTIFUL!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1898 on: February 28, 2015, 04:30:07 AM
Sakura facepalmed and actually felt a slight tinge of pity for Shadow Master when he was swatted.

"<Yeah.....much, much worse than a Pig this guy.>" Sakura muttered and shook her head with her hand still on her face.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1899 on: February 28, 2015, 04:43:36 AM
Reva holds out her hand and a sword with a golden hilt and a triangular translucent blade forms in it. "You sound like "him", I will not allow your quest for power to shatter this world's fragile balance further! With the powers granted to me by our queen I sentence you to deat--"

Mask Master suddenly warps in between Albertus and Reva. "It's a pleasure to meet you again Goddess Reva---no thats not quite right is it? You've really been there all this time."

"Mask Master--so you still remain loyal to your master after all these years? Do you not remember the death and chaos that man created in his petty quest for power and knowledge?" Reva frowns lowing her blade.

"My master hopped to use the Heart of Chaos to reshape Arcadia and free us from the tyranny of the gods and a dying empire. He very nearly succeeded." Mask Master remains almost causal in his posture.

"Your master would be dead now had Aya's sentimental attachment to his host had not prevented me from destroying him. But it doesn't matter I have no intention of allowing you to break the seal on the Omni-Gem. If you will not back down I will be forced to carry out justice for the crimes you have committed on the innocent." Reva begins to slowly advance.

"Sadly, you have again underestimated your enemies Reva." Doll Master snaps his fingers and four pillars rise around the center of the tower creating a barrier trapping Reva inside and the others on the outside. "Albertus NOW!" Doll Master yelled.

"W-what is this?!" Reva says in surprise glancing between the four pillars.