Trying to help a friend out. Assistance?

N-Mario · 3873

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
on: February 09, 2014, 10:19:52 PM
I am posting this message on behalf of a user by the name of Trinitronity, who is trying to get authorization/validation, or whatever requirement to get signed up on this board. Here's what he's saying on another message board that he's currently signed up on.

Quote from: Trinitronity
Well, hello again.
I'm not sure, whenever that is the right place to post, so please tell me, whenever that is the right place or not.
Eitherway, I'm trying to sign up to a MegaMan forum called "Rockman Perfect Memories".
However, I'm already waiting around 2 months for my account to get validated...
...and the worst thing: I cannot even contact any mods in this forum, since I don't even know, who actually IS a mod, just because of the new titles they came up with (Cyberelf, Robot Master, Neo Arkadian, someone even has the title "RPM Ecchi Princess", and I have no idea, what kind of title THAT is).
So I would like it, if someone could help me there...
Thanks in advance!

I already checked the spam folder, but no luck...
I have at least deleted the cookies, and now, I get this:
That email address (smcs@online.de) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address.

And that is only a small improvment, because the reason why I tried to sign up again, was that I'm waiting already 2 months for my actual account to get validated...

Here's his situation.

Well, I have a MegaMan 3 hack, which I would like to showcase at RPM.
Because of that, I have signed up. Everything went well at first, and VixyNyan told me to wait until my account gets validated.
After that, the actual problem started: My account didn't got validated. And I'm already waiting for the validation, and I don't want to screw up anything...

So, I am posting this message wondering if this person has had any past issues with this board? Has he been banned at least once, or is his account really still under authorization/validation process? I'm curious as to why it's taking more than 2 months for him to get registered on a forum.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:24:24 PM
I haven't come across him.  However, if he tries another e-mail, I can approve him real quick.  There isn't anyone waiting with that e-mail, though I'll check the memberlist.  Could it be possible that he signed up, was approved, but forgot?

Posted on: February 09, 2014, 09:22:31 PM
Found him.

He was approved back in November.  Did he forget his password?  I could give him a temporary password, which I'll PM to you, and you can pass it along.

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:19:33 PM
Thanks. Problem solved. :)