Nice job.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #576 on: October 15, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

((I need to get some art work done of Blue someday like everyone else's characters))

Heh, I paid Koidrake a good amount for his drawings of my characters. Cept for the first PBPB he ever drew for me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #577 on: October 15, 2014, 05:35:55 AM
Sadly funds prevent me from requesting commissions right now. XD

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #578 on: October 15, 2014, 05:36:13 AM
If only Borockman was still here, Borock-bot can't fill the void! ;O;

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #579 on: October 15, 2014, 05:36:40 AM
Yes, I miss Borockman as well!

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #580 on: October 15, 2014, 05:39:33 AM

I used the pale blue of err Blue. Seems to fit well.

Oh and Mirby and Zeta are done, plus I fixed Arche's swords.

((I need to get some art work done of Blue someday like everyone else's characters))

But that's regular blue, not pale blue.

I think the color on the far right is the one we're looking for.

If possible, try making it the middle color.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound demanding or anything. If you can't find the right color, it's totally fine. :)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #581 on: October 15, 2014, 05:42:47 AM
Yes, I miss Borockman as well!
Seriously the biggest hit to the RPM members leaving were the artists. Sky, Tek, Acid, Subby, Tsuyoshi and so many others that I can't even remember.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #582 on: October 15, 2014, 05:43:36 AM
I'll try that and post the fix later.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #583 on: October 15, 2014, 05:45:53 AM
Well, at least in the case of borock, Tek, Koi and Blackhook, dA has taken over them.

We should like... Poke or something.

Also, coolio updates... Wait no tempest form? O:

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #584 on: October 15, 2014, 05:46:41 AM
Well, at least in the case of borock, Tek, Koi and Blackhook, dA has taken over them.

We should like... Poke or something.

Also, coolio updates... Wait no tempest form? O:
I know Tsuyoshi is also on DA too.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #585 on: October 15, 2014, 05:49:44 AM
Yeah still need to make Aqua, Tempest and Omni Form.  XD

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #586 on: October 15, 2014, 05:49:52 AM
I really miss Tek's work.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #587 on: October 15, 2014, 05:51:30 AM
I know Tsuyoshi is also on DA too.
He hasn't been updating much though.

I really miss Tek's work.
Join us on dA. But don't get brainwashed by the llamas.
THEY ARE EVIL

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #588 on: October 15, 2014, 05:53:10 AM
I figured that was the case.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #589 on: October 15, 2014, 05:56:09 AM
Join us on dA. But don't get brainwashed by the llamas.
THEY ARE EVIL

But a lot of the content on dA freaks me out. D:

One wrong click, and I'm suddenly on the page of someone's creepy fetish.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #590 on: October 15, 2014, 05:57:44 AM
Your subconscious like Dem creepy. *nods*

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #591 on: October 15, 2014, 06:36:36 AM
N-No it doesn't! -_-

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #592 on: October 15, 2014, 06:39:48 AM
I am a certified doctor... I know what I see. [eyebrow]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #593 on: October 15, 2014, 07:19:43 AM
Hmm~ Very interesting stuff here~

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #594 on: March 12, 2015, 12:18:55 AM
Mana Verse Time Line

Pre-Mana Verse

- The Age of Chaos

- The "Queen" and her followers arrive from another world and focus their power to form the abyss into the Heart of Chaos, using it's power they forge Arcadia while the chaos' "possibility" allows life to evolve. In order to prevent the chaos from twisting the new life the Omni-Gem is forged as the barrier between chaos and order.

-The "Queen" shares her knowledge with the newly born life such as technology and magic. The Arcadians a winged race form the "First Empire" over two thousand years and rule the world worshiping the Elementals. Satisfied that all was well The "Queen" left to create new worlds.

Mana Verse-Origins

-Mar one of the six Magistrates becomes obsessed with claiming the Heart of Chaos for his own, to this end he begins his plotting. He acquired two failed guardian shells and infused the souls of two convicted criminals into them, Mask and Doll Master were born and served him loyally for their new lease on life. He then mentored the Guardian Rei hoping to raise him as a powerfull warrior and future host for his soul.

Mar ordered his right and left hand warriors to randomly open chaos rifts across Arcadia, knowing these disasters would draw the guardians and military out to counter the threat; Rei would fight the chaos and grow stronger while many other guardians and soldiers would die in the battles leaving the empire weakened from the losses and the angry citizens who felt that the empire had failed to protect them.

Meanwhile Aya teamed up with three other people and continued her mission to close any chaos rifts she encountered while tracking her brother Rei who had gone missing. Eventually she and her team discovered Mar was behind Doll and Mask Master and made haste back to the capital of the empire Pandora the floating city to expose Mar. However, Mar had already finalized his plans, calling for an emergency meeting of the government that would force all Guardians and military forces to return to protect the meet effectively gathering all his foes in one place. Mar using the Omni-Gem to protect himself created a massive Chaos Rift over Pandora twisting all the citizens, magistrates and soldiers into chaos beasts while the surviving guardians were killed in the battle that followed.

Finally returning to Pandora Aya and her allies (her friends shielded from the chaos by special pendants designed to protect the wearers) to challenge Mar, Rei however had already arrived and challenged Mar to battle to avenge his betrayal. Mar revealed that he had raised Rei to be his new body as mortal souls are not unlike that of the gods, and the gods created the guardians to be their hosts should they need to interact with the physical world.

While Rei defeats Mar he is unable to prevent the sorcerer from possessing his body and Mar gains the means to enter the chaos safely as well as immortal body to survive his plan to merge with the heart of chaos. Aya and her friends finally arrive as Mar jumps into the rift, the pendants unable to protect her friends from the chaos near the Heart forced Aya to follow alone.

Aya interrupts Mar's attempt to merge with the heart, but he still managed to absorb a great deal of power and knowledge becoming a demi-god in the process, Aya is unable to defeat Mar but the goddess reva, the elemental of darkness finally interferes possessing Aya and defeating Mar. However, Aya refuses to allow Reva to kill Mar as his body is still Rei's; prevented from completing her mission Reva and the other gods seal Mar/Rei into the Omni-Gem to save the world.

Reva splits herself into three fragments so that no one could ever break the seal on the Omni-Gem and reach the Heart of Chaos again. Aya is sealed away near the Omni-Gem as it's protector while the survivors of the empire begin to live with the other species. The City of Pandora is abandoned and hidden within a whirling storm.

One Thousand years later...ManaVerse RP  (or maybe 500, what ever sounds better  8D )

-Doll and Mask Master still alive after all this time trick the Sky Pirate Captain White Beard by claiming they know how to reach the fabled Omni-Gem. Using his airship the sky pirate manages to steal the omni-gem but fails to capture it's guardian. Aya falls from Pandora landing in the Emerald Forests.

-Aya meets, Sakura, Fxeni, Toshi, Pema, and Calien. They discover the forest had been afflicted by a chaos rift that was twisting the local flora and fauna. With the parties' help Aya manages to close the rift. Suffering from memory loss but desiring to reclaim the Omni-Gem the group travels toward Iron Gate to gather supplies before reaching Skull Cove, White Beard's base of operations.

-In Iron Gate the part meet the professor and friend of Calien. Learning of "The Order" a newer religion that mostly controls the mining town, causes some friction between the non-human members of the team and the order it's self. However a creation of Albertus (the right hand of White Beard) called Shadow Master attacks along side his brother Napalm Master and destroys most of the town in an effort to capture Aya. Thankfull the party save Iron Gate and destroy Napalm Master while Aya forces Shadow Master into retreat.

-With the Professor joining the team the group head toward the Jagged Peak mountains on their way to Skull Cove, while on the way Doll Master causes a landslide to kill the party; evading the attack the group are arrested by the Dwarves who's kingdom lies deep below the mountains.

-Meeting Riagan and his father the king the party manage to explain their plight and gain their trust, however Doll and Mask Master hoping to capture Aya and claim one of the three fragments hidden in the dwarven vaults (claimed from an Arcadian ruin long ago), attack the city opening a chaos rift above the mountain while luring Aya away from the party.

-Aya is captured and Riagan joins the party to help protect his people and the world. Arriving at Skull Cove they discover that Doll Master has used her powers to mind control the towns folks and uses the children to attack them. The party out maneuver her and Doll Master is killed in battle by Riagan.

-Traveling up the tower the professor is confronted by Albertus and a mind controlled Aya, however he is able to stall Aya long enough for the party to catch up and finally Reva awakens freeing Aya from Albertus' control and restoring her memories but is extracted by Mask Master finally gathering the last key.

-The Party reach the top of the tower but fail to prevent Mask Master from breaking the seal thanks to White Beard's interference. The Omni-Gem is shattered and Mar is freed, he kills White Beard after he realizes that Albertus and Mask Master had used him. Mar makes known is desire to reclaim the heart of chaos and become a god before remaking arcadia in his own image. The Party are forced to retreat when it's clear without the god's help they are no match for Mar and escape with White Beard's airship.

-The party lands on the Jagged Peaks and meet with the dwarves to recover. They discuss the need to restore the Omni-Gem as without it chaos rifts will begin opening over the world, as well as free the captive Reva. The shards have likely been sent to various points around the world. Meanwhile Mar makes his plan known to Albertus and Mask Master, he'll allow the party to gather the six shards and then strike when the Omni-Gem is restored so he can open a new rift to the Heart of Chaos and kill Aya so the gods can never interfere again.

((Quick recap, I'll do a better write up later.))

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #595 on: October 25, 2015, 03:45:11 PM
With RPGMaker MV out I wanted to take advantage of the better built in battlesystem, my choices were between a Manaverse prequel story or a reboot of Blue Valkyrie. Might go for the latter.

Did some characters on character maker as a test.

From the Left
Aya (Blue) with her typical hair style and let down. She's wearing more clothing this time.  8D

Blues-Came out pretty much perfect, despite the limited resources in the maker.

Sakura - Mage Sakura makes a return? I like the outfit either way.

Phi - While messing with the face generator I managed to accidentally made Phi, not perfect by any means but looks pretty close to her art.

Some KO'd Sprites

Aya's (Blue's) face sprites.

The grins worked so well for PB.  8D

Assuming Sakura still has short hair!

And last but not least Phi!

Now some battle sprites!

Sorry for all the images, either way Blue Valkyrie reboot is a thing that will be coming in between mana verse updates and work shifts.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #596 on: October 25, 2015, 03:57:41 PM
Oh my... Those sprites are cute! *o*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #597 on: October 25, 2015, 03:58:40 PM
Never thought I would be a mage.  Also I love how I still have the biggest boobs in the sprites so far. XD

This looks pretty good.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #598 on: October 25, 2015, 08:02:17 PM
OMG I LOOK AMAZING!!!!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #599 on: October 25, 2015, 08:28:14 PM
Though if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to make my hair a darker shade of brown?