Pyro · 130167

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1025 on: December 20, 2013, 05:18:38 AM
"So, let me get this straight," Mewtwo put his soda down on the table, "my twin escaped?  And he's all uptight about it?  Because they used steroids on him?  Big deal!  I have a magnet bolted to my skull!  You don't see me getting all angsty over it!"

"Settle down, you can hash that out with him when you meet him," Trak patted his shoulder. "You want to go back into your ball and get some sleep?  You're getting antsy, I think you're tired."

"Actually, yeah, let's do that."

Trak nodded, pulled put the Master ball, and recalled Mewtwo.  Putting it back in her bag, she sat back in her seat, her other arm around Runaway, who had settled down for a quick nap. "Sorry about that, he can get a bit excited..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1026 on: December 20, 2013, 05:21:56 AM
"Seems so, but like I said there's much more to the story and Mewtwo can explain it better." Sakura sighed "More importantly why does Twoey have a magnet in his head?!"

(Also does Quickie still have my Zoroark?)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1027 on: December 20, 2013, 05:23:34 AM
"Heh... I think he will get along REALLY well with our Mewtwo..." Joe laughed slowly. Turning to Sakura...

"Might as well. Come on out."

And with a fart, Diggersby popped out.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1028 on: December 20, 2013, 05:24:19 AM
"Hello Mr. Zoroark~" Sakura smiled at him.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1029 on: December 20, 2013, 05:25:44 AM
(I'm going to say no, along with the Togekiss.  They were given back.)

"Long story," Trak sighed. "As he said, he never escaped, and the lab kept him for a couple years before dumping him and scrapping his entire line.  Let's just say that there was some... not-so-nice testing going on..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1030 on: December 20, 2013, 05:33:00 AM
"I see, I knew Team Flare was nuts so I guess that makes sense." Sakura sighed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1031 on: December 20, 2013, 07:00:12 AM
With WilyII unaware of Hierophant's unexpected stowaway onto his back, and his original intention snuffed by his decision to escape to supposedly another lab, the animate card decided to take this moment to keep into the evil scientist's soul and figure out how the good energy hidden within was doing.

He searches through the darkness cast by his own shadow for any sign of goodness trapped within the sadistic, cruel mind that has since reclaimed his physical being.

Back in the Pokemon Center, with most of the group stating their alibis concerning the situation at the University, Jeff and Merrick decided to stay in the lobby and contemplate their own plans for finding WilyII and getting Hierophant back before he eventually notices and takes advantage of his loyalty to the rest of the deck to force him onto Team Flora's side.

Apprentice sat in a meditative position, digging deep into his Psychic abilities to try and pinpoint where WilyII might be and what he was attempting to do now that he was somewhere the rest of the group wouldn't think to find him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1032 on: December 20, 2013, 07:51:25 AM
"Hello Mr. Zoroark~" Sakura smiled at him.
Diggersby turned to Sakura, and Growled deeply.

With WilyII unaware of Hierophant's unexpected stowaway onto his back, and his original intention snuffed by his decision to escape to supposedly another lab, the animate card decided to take this moment to keep into the evil scientist's soul and figure out how the good energy hidden within was doing.

He searches through the darkness cast by his own shadow for any sign of goodness trapped within the sadistic, cruel mind that has since reclaimed his physical being.
Deep within the darkness, Hierophant finally managed to find what he was looking for. Or at least what he thinks is what he's looking for. A faint glowing light of sorts, surrounded by tendrils of darkness. Upon closer inspection after dodging the tendrils, laid... A baby.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1033 on: December 20, 2013, 08:01:18 AM
Hierophant cocks an eyebrow in confusion as he moves closer to the baby despite every instinct in his programming warning him against further venturing.

This was a new sight, given there was no lingering Tarot energy that indicates what the baby energy was currently expressing.  Could this be what's left of WilyII's good energy?

Compressing his lips, Hierophant decides to risk further inspection and reaches over to lay his hand on the baby's head, hoping to get a better reading of its presence and significance to the current state of the once good doctor's predicament.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1034 on: December 20, 2013, 08:01:54 AM
"Why don't you drop that disguise, please?~" Sakura teased.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1035 on: December 20, 2013, 08:14:52 AM
Hierophant cocks an eyebrow in confusion as he moves closer to the baby despite every instinct in his programming warning him against further venturing.

This was a new sight, given there was no lingering Tarot energy that indicates what the baby energy was currently expressing.  Could this be what's left of WilyII's good energy?

Compressing his lips, Hierophant decides to risk further inspection and reaches over to lay his hand on the baby's head, hoping to get a better reading of its presence and significance to the current state of the once good doctor's predicament.
The baby giggled at the sensation. Through the telepathic link, it's shown that the baby is indeed what's left of Dr. Wily II 's good side. After the long period of darkness exposure, the good side was forced to revert back to its most innocent, and sadly, helpless form.

"Why don't you drop that disguise, please?~" Sakura teased.
Diggersby Snarled, and finally revealed his true form. Howling, he beared his fangs at Sakura.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1036 on: December 20, 2013, 08:18:21 AM
"Finally, I was getting sick of looking at you like that." Sakura said a bit gruffly "So tell me why are you working for Wily, is it because he caught you or because of something deeper than that?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1037 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:15 AM
Runaway, who was settled down for a nap, sat up, saw the Zoroark, and instinctively reached for his spoons... which he didn't have.  He looked to Trak and pointed to her bag. "Mes cuillères." My spoons.

Trak nodded and took them out of her bag, handing them to the Alakazam, who held them at the ready. "Easy, now... You need your rest, so don't get too excited."

Runaway nodded, but didn't relax his grip.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1038 on: December 20, 2013, 08:27:18 AM
"Finally, I was getting sick of looking at you like that." Sakura said a bit gruffly "So tell me why are you working for Wily, is it because he caught you or because of something deeper than that?"
Zoroark was still Snarling away, clearly unable to trust other humans...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1039 on: December 20, 2013, 08:30:32 AM
"Hmm not really trusting are you." Sakura observed as she rummaged through her bag and once again pulled out her Pokepuffs "I'm sure you must be hungry, if you like I also have Poffin, Pokeblocks and other Pokemon food if you prefer that.  Even some berries or my favorite snack riceballs that my mother made, I just want to get to know you."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1040 on: December 20, 2013, 08:31:30 AM
The baby giggled at the sensation. Through the telepathic link, it's shown that the baby is indeed what's left of Dr. Wily II 's good side. After the long period of darkness exposure, the good side was forced to revert back to its most innocent, and sadly, helpless form.

Hierophant's compressed lips tighten at this realization, thinking the evil persona's contribution to Team Flora may have influenced this sudden change in the good energy.

He starts to ponder what he should do at this point.  The way things are going, if he lets the evil persona continue to overtake the doctor's body, the good energy will eventually fade to non-existence, fully reawakening the cruelness that resulted in this conflicting conundrum.  But if he tries to bring the good energy back to the forefront of the doctor's conscience while in the midst of Team Flora, he could risk him and his Pokemon being found out and killed by the few sane members keeping the team alive and high on harmful powders.

Hierophant attempts to cradle the baby in his arms, using the energy of his White Magic to keep him present as he waits for the right opportunity to free it from the evil persona's selfish clutches without risking any further danger.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1041 on: December 20, 2013, 08:31:47 AM
Trak quietly reached into her bag and pulled out a soothe bell, which she gave a little jingle and then placed it on the table.  Moving her chair over, she pulled Runaway close to keep him calm.  Then, she nonchalantly took a drink from the soda that Mewtwo left on the table.  Pokemon backwash?  Meh.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1042 on: December 20, 2013, 08:39:21 AM
"Hmm not really trusting are you." Sakura observed as she rummaged through her bag and once again pulled out her Pokepuffs "I'm sure you must be hungry, if you like I also have Poffin, Pokeblocks and other Pokemon food if you prefer that.  Even some berries or my favorite snack riceballs that my mother made, I just want to get to know you."
(No jelly donuts!? 8D)

Zoroark began to sniff at the PokePuffs, clearly remembering the taste of the previous one. Hesitating for a moment, he lunged at Sakura, grabbing a few PokePuffs, and stopped at a corner of the room, munching happily away.

Hierophant's compressed lips tighten at this realization, thinking the evil persona's contribution to Team Flora may have influenced this sudden change in the good energy.

He starts to ponder what he should do at this point.  The way things are going, if he lets the evil persona continue to overtake the doctor's body, the good energy will eventually fade to non-existence, fully reawakening the cruelness that resulted in this conflicting conundrum.  But if he tries to bring the good energy back to the forefront of the doctor's conscience while in the midst of Team Flora, he could risk him and his Pokemon being found out and killed by the few sane members keeping the team alive and high on harmful powders.

Hierophant attempts to cradle the baby in his arms, using the energy of his White Magic to keep him present as he waits for the right opportunity to free it from the evil persona's selfish clutches without risking any further danger.
The baby giggled again, happy for the cradling. On the outside, Dr. Wily II felt a short, but sudden onset of relief. Thinking it was just the relief of finally replicating the Mind Powder formula, Dr. Wily II continued on his pet project.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1043 on: December 20, 2013, 08:46:21 AM
Merrick and Jeff watched, having been aware of the Zoroark's sudden presence since Sakura began teasing its previous form, but being unsure of how to approach the seemingly distant Pokemon.

Apprentice, however, was too busy concentrating on WilyII's whereabouts to pay any attention to the goings on around him.

Sensing WilyII's awareness, but disregarding it as something resulting from his personal agenda, Hierophant mentally sighs with relief as he continues to cradle the baby, trying to keep him as happy as possible, but not to the point of becoming more than a typical sensation caused by a positive outcome.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1044 on: December 20, 2013, 08:50:32 AM
"That's better." Sakura smiled as she slowly got closer hoping not to aggravate him "Did something happen to you before you were caught?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1045 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:15 AM
After munching all the PokePuffs, Zoroark did a quick turn, his mane slightly threatening to give Scratches, although he did seem a tiny bit more accepting.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1046 on: December 20, 2013, 08:59:07 AM
Sapph, who had been searching through the city for any other signs of Wily or Team Flora, finally entered the Pokemon Center. "Tch, that was a waste of time..."

(And thus my excuse for Sapph being gone for so long.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1047 on: December 20, 2013, 09:01:57 AM
Runaway relaxed, put his spoons on the table within easy reach, curled up with his Foongus toy, and settled down for another nap.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1048 on: December 20, 2013, 09:03:35 AM
"I'm not going to hurt you Mr. Zoroark." Sakura talked softly, she wanted to pet him to reassure him but wasn't sure if he would try to bite her, not that she would be fazed since she's been bitten before "I just want to know more about you, I understand if you don't trust us, but none of us want to hurt you."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1049 on: December 20, 2013, 09:11:19 AM
Zoroark changed from Snarling to Growling... Sensing the approaching Trainer's heart. Feeling warm inside, he slightly lowered his head, just enough for Sakura to pet.