A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 130169

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: December 18, 2013, 08:57:34 AM
Everyone was hit but they were still standing, whether it was will power or defenses they weren't sure.

"DID YOU FORGET I'M A BUG ZAPPER IN POKEMON FORM?!" Xuangzang roared and charged another Fusion Bolt at the new threat.

"DID YOU FORGET HOW MANY LEGENDARY POKEMON I FOUGHT WILY?!" Sakura yelled as Starscream used Dragon Claw while significantly damaged, Shiva and Venus used Ice Beam, thought Shiva was barely standing due to the Super Effective hit, Vulcan decided to use a Blaze Kick despite knowing it'll probably be his last attack.

"Remy, ya still hooked up to anyone?" Sapph asked, the swoobat nodding. "Good, link me to Sakura!" He instructed. The psychic bat nodded again and, with a flash of his eyes, momentarily linked Sapph to Sakura. "Sakura! Can you hear me? I'm leading the police down to where you guys are at, try to not destroy everything that could be used as evidence!"
Sakura got the message just as her Pokemon were attacking.

"KIND OF HARD WHEN THERE'S A [tornado fang]ing YVENTAL IN THERE!" Sakura talked mentally.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #901 on: December 18, 2013, 09:02:47 AM
(Holy [tornado fang], I'm confused.  I'll give you a quick rundown on what my side is doing, then take your pick on who I should focus on.

Runaway is out-cold in a pile of crates in one end of the room.  He'd be a (un)willing hostage if you need to get everyone to stop what they're doing.

Trak is on her way over to that part of the room.  Easy target.

Mewtwo and Susan are pretty much where they came in at, with Mewtwo Return pimp-slapping whatever is in front of him.  Susan hasn't even started fighting.

Go nuts.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: December 18, 2013, 09:04:12 AM
(There's only the Yvental now, focus on that.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #903 on: December 18, 2013, 09:04:31 AM
(So, should the way down just be an inconspicuous staircase, or a hidden wall panel/moveable lockers like how I started building it up as without thinking? >3>)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: December 18, 2013, 09:09:13 AM
Merrick quickly notices WilyII call back a seemingly out cold Oddish and turns his scepter towards him.

"Miracle Beam!"

The orb glows again, causing everything caught in its reflection to spark with white electricity.

Everyone was hit but they were still standing, whether it was will power or defenses they weren't sure.

"DID YOU FORGET I'M A BUG ZAPPER IN POKEMON FORM?!" Xuangzang roared and charged another Fusion Bolt at the new threat.

"DID YOU FORGET HOW MANY LEGENDARY POKEMON I FOUGHT WILY?!" Sakura yelled as Starscream used Dragon Claw while significantly damaged, Shiva and Venus used Ice Beam, thought Shiva was barely standing due to the Super Effective hit, Vulcan decided to use a Blaze Kick despite knowing it'll probably be his last attack.
Sakura got the message just as her Pokemon were attacking.

"KIND OF HARD WHEN THERE'S A [tornado fang]ing YVENTAL IN THERE!" Sakura talked mentally.
Dr. Wily II screamed as his whole body crackled with electricity. Barely standing, he managed to pocket the Oddish, and then turned to face the source.

"YOU!! YOU DARE TO RETURN!? WEAVILE!! TAKE CARE OF THE MAGICIAN WITH AN ICE PUNCH!! AND YVELTAL, CONTINUE YOUR OBLIVION WING RAIN!!"

Weavile leapt out from its PokeBall, and charged at Merrick with an Ice Punch, while Yveltal, managing to survive in the red, let off another wave of Oblivion Wings.

Posted on: December 18, 2013, 16:06:56
(Things are coming to an end, with me currently distracted with Merrick since I didn't catch where the Dazzling Gleam came from. Weavile should go down fast, and maybe Yveltal in the next.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #905 on: December 18, 2013, 09:10:32 AM
"Susan!  Now!" Trak yelled.

Susan nodded, jumped out from behind Mewtwo, and fired Wily's most-hated move: Dazzling Gleam!

Mewtwo stumbled backwards, shielding his eyes. "Damn!  I'll be seeing spots for a week!"

"Quit complaining and get over here and help me!" Trak motioned for him to join her. "I'll need some cover.  I don't want Wily rounding on me while I get Runaway back."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #906 on: December 18, 2013, 09:12:01 AM
"Weavile? Kovu, you know what to do!" Taylor exclaimed. The Pyroar growled happily and let loose a powerful Flamethrower on the foe.

Posted on: December 18, 2013, 12:11:23 AM
(Gah this is moving ridiculously fast! Y'all need to slow down and let the others in the battle actually, you know, post!)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #907 on: December 18, 2013, 09:13:02 AM
(So, should the way down just be an inconspicuous staircase, or a hidden wall panel/moveable lockers like how I started building it up as without thinking? >3>)
(Go hidden panel. Though don't bother, you will miss the party. 8D)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: December 18, 2013, 09:13:36 AM
The Oblivion Wings knocked out Vulcan, Shiva and Starscream while Venus and Xuangzang were still standing but barely.

Sakura herself was exhausted but was not going to give up.

"Venus Recover and use Scald on that Weavile, Xunagzang one more Fusion Bolt!" Sakura ordered in a hoarse voice.

"IN THE NAME OF IDEALS I SHALL PUNISH YOU!" Xuangzang roared again and used Fusion Bolt.

Venus recovered some health and fired a Scaled on the Weavile while he was focused on Merrick.

(I think Xuangzang turn into the hammiest Pokemon.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #909 on: December 18, 2013, 09:14:27 AM
(I agree, it's moving WAAAAAAAAAAAY too fast.  I'm going to go do something else for a few minutes.  Here's where everyone is:

Susan is at the entrance.  He's a low-level, so if he's knocked out, fine.  Whatever.

Mewtwo is with Trak midway across the room.  He's not doing much aside from providing cover.

Runaway is down for the count.

I'm going to go look for mods.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #910 on: December 18, 2013, 09:16:05 AM
(Ugh sorry I'm having a hard time keeping up myself. :|)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: December 18, 2013, 09:18:08 AM
Jeff noticed the newly arrived Weavile charge towards Merrick and points towards it, "Hurry, Apprentice!  Slow it down with Will-O-Wisp!"

Without second thought, Apprentice whips his rose towards the Weavile and begins twirling the pedals, causing some of them to fly off and burst into flames as they drift towards speeding Pokemon.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #912 on: December 18, 2013, 09:18:54 AM
(I'm helping to take down that Weavile too)

Taylor leapt over Kovu once the Flamethrower was done with Steve in hands, and had the two points touching. "Get ready for this! FLASH CANNON!!" she exclaimed as a beam of light shot from the tips and hit the Weavile directly for super effective damage.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #913 on: December 18, 2013, 09:26:56 AM
(I'm not the only one who's having issues keeping up? Yay!)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #914 on: December 18, 2013, 09:29:26 AM
(Bleh, I'll just have Sapph finally show up with the police once it's over. I'd just add to the confusion. :W)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: December 18, 2013, 09:31:24 AM
(I think this is mostly my fault. :|)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: December 18, 2013, 09:31:49 AM
(Meh, everyone's got a hit now.)

Dr. Wily II couldn't believe his eyes. Weavile went down quickly, as did Yveltal. By a Dazzling Gleam. Ignoring Merrick, he turned, and saw something unbelievable. Another Mewtwo. Another. MEWTWO. However, his forces were spent. Sans Malamar, and Beheeyem, he does not have any more usable Pokemon.

"Ahahahaha... GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU ALL SOMEHOW MANAGED TO STOP ME! I AM IMPRESSED!!"

(Also, even though it was fast, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's the break point anyways. :P)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #917 on: December 18, 2013, 09:33:19 AM
"I never should have weakened the seal on this evil version of yourself, Wily. But I'm glad that Steve here was able to help stop you again, and he's quite pleased with that too," Taylor replied, holding the two parts of Steve at her side.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: December 18, 2013, 09:35:12 AM
(I think this is mostly my fault. :|)

(Don't sweat it. My not catching up is from just being busy and coming back to see three pages of stuff to dredge through and I just don't have time to read it all. So really my unwillingness to read is more my fault, also I didn't really seem to have a good excuse to do anything in your guys' plot.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #919 on: December 18, 2013, 09:37:55 AM
"Oh crap, that's my cue!" Mewtwo turned around and pointed both hands at Wily, firing off a Disable. "Hope this is... DISABLING enough!"

Trak groaned and rolled her eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #920 on: December 18, 2013, 09:39:23 AM
"It's like Lt. PB told me before he went back to his gym." Sakura panted "'Evil is very strong and dangerous but as long as you have justice, love, and most importantly pizzazz no evil will be able to triumph against you young Sakura.'"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: December 18, 2013, 09:43:39 AM
Remembering how devastating Disable was when used on WilyII, Merrick looks towards Jeff.

"We better protect any jars that're full of pollen and powder," he said while pulling out a pair of green, elbow long gloves, "If they break, we'll be suffering more than just a few coughs."

Jeff frowns and nods with understanding as they start searching the lab for any nearby jars to pick up or push out of the way of the Disable's path.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #922 on: December 18, 2013, 09:50:02 AM
Taylor quickly leapt in front of her allies and quickly crossed Steve's blades together in a X motion, yelling out "WIDE GUARD!" A shield of light formed in front of her. "That should help us in case any of the powders escape their containers... Provided this shield works as planned..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: December 18, 2013, 09:51:18 AM
Dr. Wily II screamed as the Disable connected. His whole body twisted like it was a rag doll with bones. And then it was as if he was like a hanging puppet without its strings.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRGH... JUST KIDDING! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT AFTER 3 YEARS I WOULD FALL FOR THE SAME ATTACK!? AND EXECUTED BY AN INFERIOR MEWTWO!? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!! WHAT AN EPIC SHAM!!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #924 on: December 18, 2013, 09:52:43 AM
Sapph had found the secret way down and was leading the police. "Talking to yourself in 3rd person again, Sakura?" He teased, Remy still linking them. "Had me worried when you mentioned Yvetal, but I guess you guys took care of it already, right?" He asked, slowing down a little. "We're almost there. What's happening now?"

My thread of Random Crap