A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 128511

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 10:47:05 PM
Tron had to fight with himself to not call those drug names "retarded".

"Well... then we are basically in the same situation. We both know nothing of value either." He said. "If only we could find someone who is less... well... stoned."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 10:53:00 PM
"And perhaps we can have a talking to whoever made these drugs about how retarded those names are. I mean, seriously."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 04:02:36 PM
The sun was beginning to set in the Kalos region, its rays falling onto the Anistar Sundial in Anistar City. Winston Payne was seated on a bench, and was wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. Ever since his defeat during the Mewtwo trial by the hands of a certain Phoenix Wright... Again... The Prosecution Office decided to send Payne to the Kalos region on an "overseas" attachment. But Payne knew he was sent to Kalos as a form of exile... And to add injury to insult, he was handed one final assignment.

To find a girl named Trak.

The client remained anonymous, but seemed intended on finding this girl. Some research into this girl brought up an old man's will, stating that she was entitled to his entire estate, which included a house, when he passed. And that the old man wanted the girl to explore the world, and wanted her to head to his homeland, the Hoenn region.

The sun had long since set over Anistar City, and Payne had managed to find the house in question. Approaching the door, he slowly knocked.

"A-Anyone home?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 14, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
Tron decided to ignore how Taylor's thinking came out to be similar to his own. After all he was a pro when it came to denying reality and/or refusing to accept things he did not like.

"So then... the question now is, where should we start looking? Back alleys? A Park? The docks? Or someplace else entirely?" Tron said, fixing his glasses again.

"You know, Tronny. At these times, I really wish we could have Pokemon. Like, you know... one that could trace the smell of drugs and stuff."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 14, 2013, 10:39:36 PM
Back in Petalburg Woods...

Professor Birch dropped his Xtransceiver and slowly backed but stepped in a bush, which rustled when he tried to pull his leg away. Unfortunately, that alerted the Team Flora grunt to his exact location. The grunt released two Weepinbells and a Nuzleaf.

"SHRED HIM WITH RAZOR LEAF!"

The somewhat portly professor made a run for it but the razor leaves were much faster. One of them sliced through the jacket his daughter gave him for his  birthday but a swarm of them were seconds away of turning him into swiss cheese.

"HELLLLLLLP!" he cried out.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: November 14, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
Hierophant had showed up in time to see a chubby-looking professor being chased by two grass Pokemon, both of them having fired their Razor Leaf in his fleeing direction.  Not wanting to wait for someone else to come to the rescue, he quickly points his scepter towards the endangered professor.

"Reflect!"

The professor suddenly glows green as the rest of the Razor Leaves slammed into it, about-face and flew right back to where they were fired from.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 12:28:25 AM
In Anistar City...

The sun was beginning to set in the Kalos region, its rays falling onto the Anistar Sundial in Anistar City. Winston Payne was seated on a bench, and was wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. Ever since his defeat during the Mewtwo trial by the hands of a certain Phoenix Wright... Again... The Prosecution Office decided to send Payne to the Kalos region on an "overseas" attachment. But Payne knew he was sent to Kalos as a form of exile... And to add injury to insult, he was handed one final assignment.

To find a girl named Trak.

The client remained anonymous, but seemed intended on finding this girl. Some research into this girl brought up an old man's will, stating that she was entitled to his entire estate, which included a house, when he passed. And that the old man wanted the girl to explore the world, and wanted her to head to his homeland, the Hoenn region.

The sun had long since set over Anistar City, and Payne had managed to find the house in question. Approaching the door, he slowly knocked.

"A-Anyone home?"

There were a couple of clacks as the door was unlocked and opened, an Alakazam standing there.  It cocked its head to one side and asked in the plainest of broken French,  "Salut.  Puis-je vous aider?"

There was a moment of awkward silence as the Alakazam stared at Payne, awaiting an answer.  Finally, it looked over its shoulder and called into the house.  "Viens ici, Trak!  L'homme est à la porte!"

"Coming, coming!" a young female voice called out from somewhere in the house.  After a few moments, a young girl with short dark hair arrived at the door.  She looked first to the Alakazam, whom she shooed away from the door, "Thanks, Runaway, I can handle this.  Could you go watch the pot on the stove, make sure it doesn't boil over?"

"Oui oui!" The Alakazam gave a sharp nod and disappeared into the house.

The girl, presumably this Trak that Payne was looking for, turned her attention to the new visitor. "Can I help you?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #57 on: November 15, 2013, 12:42:23 AM
Sapph sighed and ran into action when someone cried for help. "Damn... And I was hoping there wouldn't be trouble." He grumbled, arriving on the scene in time to see some magic reflecting razor leaves off the professor at a bunch of grass pokemon. "Wait... Since when do people use mirror coat?" Of course, he didn't have to think too hard to remember a particular magic user. "Ah, so he's here too..." Sapph said, smirking as he decided to make himself known. He threw the pokeball he had in his hand. "Jelly! Dragonbreath!"

In a flash of light, a goodra burst from the ball, appearing in front of Professor Birch shortly after the leaves were reflected. The purple slug-dragon took a deep breath and let loose a stream of blue flames at the grass pokemon that followed behind the razor leaves.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 15, 2013, 06:03:33 AM
(Alright [tornado fang] it i'm in for a bit)

A boat slowly pulled up to Hoenn's shore. It was nothing special, just a simple houseboat.

Inside a young girl, who was asleep, was suddenly awoken by the rough docking of the boat onto the beach of Slateport City.

??? - "God... dammit.. I bumped my head."

The girl rose slowly from her bed, her brown hair messy and unkept, and slowly dragged herself over to her mirror.

*Fade to black*

As the lights came back on the girl was dressed in a simple monochrome outfit, her hair tied into a fashionable ponytail with green contacts in her eyes. She emerged from the boat and was blinded by just how bright it was outside.

This was Clefant, a Kalos native Pokemon trainer, taking a vacation, well, that's what she called it anyways, in reality she was just trying to get away from her nagging friends, but thanks to the "wonders" of the Holo Caster she couldn't simply just hole up someplace in Kalos, no, she had to get completely out of their range. Needless to say she didn't actually have any plan on where she was going and was more or less hoping she would end up in Johto, not Hoenn.

As she disembarked from her boat she quickly got off the beach and explored the city.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 15, 2013, 12:10:42 PM
In Anistar City...

There were a couple of clacks as the door was unlocked and opened, an Alakazam standing there.  It cocked its head to one side and asked in the plainest of broken French,  "Salut.  Puis-je vous aider?"

There was a moment of awkward silence as the Alakazam stared at Payne, awaiting an answer.  Finally, it looked over its shoulder and called into the house.  "Viens ici, Trak!  L'homme est à la porte!"

"Coming, coming!" a young female voice called out from somewhere in the house.  After a few moments, a young girl with short dark hair arrived at the door.  She looked first to the Alakazam, whom she shooed away from the door, "Thanks, Runaway, I can handle this.  Could you go watch the pot on the stove, make sure it doesn't boil over?"

"Oui oui!" The Alakazam gave a sharp nod and disappeared into the house.

The girl, presumably this Trak that Payne was looking for, turned her attention to the new visitor. "Can I help you?"
Payne was initially shocked at the appearance of an Alakazam. Even more so that it spoke. In French. Wiping his forehead with his handkrchief, he adjusted his tie and spoke.

"Hi there, I'm Winston Payne from the Kalos Legal Authority. I'm looking for a Miss Trak."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #60 on: November 16, 2013, 03:27:52 AM
Trak nodded and invited him in. "That would be me, and you've already met Runaway."

As if that were a cue, the Alakazam returned, studied Payne for a moment, then pointed with a spoon. "Tu es chauve."

"That's not very nice to say!" Trak scolded him. "Apologize for being rude."

Runaway hung his head. "Je suis désolé..."

"Thank you," Trak pet him on the head. "Could you excuse us, please, and keep watch on the stove?  If it boils over, let me know, alright?"

The Alakazam nodded and was on his way.

Trak turned back to Payne. "Sorry about that.  Runaway can be very blunt sometimes."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 16, 2013, 04:01:45 AM
Payne blinked as he touched his bald head, and sighed as he entered inside.

"I'm just gonna ignore that... Anyways, I'm here to ask you a few questions with regards to your case. With regards to this house."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #62 on: November 16, 2013, 04:04:58 AM
"Sure," Trak nodded.  "Really, it came as a huge surprise."  She made her way across the living room and turned off the TV.  "The utilities each month aren't too bad.  Solar energy and heating, great view of the lake..."  She nodded to the couch. "Can I get you anything?  Coffee?  Water?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 16, 2013, 04:10:56 AM
"A glass of water would be just fine."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #64 on: November 16, 2013, 04:30:22 AM
Trak nodded and called into the kitchen. "Runaway, could you bring in a glass of water, please?"

"Oui oui!" After a moment, Runaway entered, carrying a glass of water, which he placed on the table.  He then looked to Trak. "La nourriture est prête, madame."

"It's just macaroni, you know how to drain it, right?"

"Oui," Runaway nodded.

"Do you want to finish cooking?" Trak offered. "If not, just turn off the stove and I'll get to it in a bit."

"Non, je le ferai," Runaway nodded and eagerly returned to the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Sorry about that," Trak finally took a seat. "You came right in the middle of dinner."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 16, 2013, 04:46:23 AM
"I see... And apologise for my intrusion."

Payne picked up the glass of water, and took a small sip.

"I'll be quick, so that you can return to dinner. I'd like to ask how you got this house in the first place, and why."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #66 on: November 16, 2013, 04:50:42 AM
Trak shrugged. "Well, I was coming through the area, and the original owner told me his wife had recently passed, and he was looking for someone to loan him a Pokemon to keep him company.  I happened to have a Bidoof, so I left her here.  After I beat the Champion, I came back to visit, see how they were doing, and I found the Poke Ball on the floor and a note, saying he couldn't take care of Bidoof anymore and thanked me for letting her spend time with him.  I asked around and locals told me that he had died.  After going through the local court house, the estate lawyer said that the man left the house to me."

She shrugged again.  "Really, it came as a surprise.  I don't stay here often, usually on weekends, and it's mostly to maintain the place.  Runaway likes it, too."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 16, 2013, 05:53:52 AM
"I see... Very touching. On that note, the previous owner had actually left a will with us, and in it, as stated by the estate lawyer, the house is given to you. However, the owner had actually wanted you to travel the world as well, more specifically, his homeland. He wanted you to go to the Hoenn region. He even went as far as sponsoring a scholarship for you at his ala mata Rustboro University.

I guess he was very grateful that a Trainer was willing to let an old man as himself, to find happiness even in sorrow..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #68 on: November 16, 2013, 05:59:29 AM
Trak perked up.  "Well...  Sudden, but I was planning to check out other regions.  I'm originally from Sinnoh, moved here a couple years ago with my mom.  Been meaning to travel and see what other Pokemon are out there..."  She looked over her shoulder and called into the kitchen.  "How's it going in there?"

"C'est bon!" came Runaway's reply. "Avez-vous faim?"

Trak looked to Payne. "Want some macoroni?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 16, 2013, 06:21:24 AM
Clefant continued exploring Slateport city.

Clefant - "Honestly, I expected more stuff, maybe I should've went to Unova instead."

Clefant realized that she was sort of missing home and wandered off to her houseboat. Only to see it being towed away.

Clefant - "Hey, what the hell are you doing with my boat!"

Official - "Sorry miss, but you see you were illegally parked on a public beach and-"

Clefant - "Fine, how much money do you want for me to get it back?"

Official - "Sorry, we use a different system here, in order to get your boat back you need to go adventuring with people and stuff and get badges."

Clefant - "This is some thinly veiled excuse plot to make me do stuff here isn't it."

Official - "Sure is! Now go adventure."

Clefant - "Oh fine, Pidgeot, Fly."

Official - "Nope, sorry can't let you fly you don't have the badge to do so!"

Clefant - "[tornado fang] you I'm doing it anyway!"

Clefant boarded Pidgeot and took to the skies.

Official - "Dumbass, we warned her, Swellow, lets go."

The official boarded Swellow and caught up to Clefant.

Official - "Now! Use Gust!"

Clefant - "You're seriously going to risk killing me to abide by your stupid laws?!"

Official - "Of course."

Clefant - "What sort of [tornado fang]'d up place did I end up in...."

Clefant was hit by the gust and sent careening down into a forest.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 16, 2013, 06:26:46 AM
Trak perked up.  "Well...  Sudden, but I was planning to check out other regions.  I'm originally from Sinnoh, moved here a couple years ago with my mom.  Been meaning to travel and see what other Pokemon are out there..."  She looked over her shoulder and called into the kitchen.  "How's it going in there?"

"C'est bon!" came Runaway's reply. "Avez-vous faim?"

Trak looked to Payne. "Want some macoroni?"

Payne stood up.

"Thank you, but I have to humbly decline your kind offer. Here's the official documents with regards to enrolling at Rustboro University, as well as the cruise ticket to Hoenn. I hope you will have a safe journey..."

Posted on: November 16, 2013, 13:23:36
BACK IN HOENN

Joe had been wandering aimlessly inside the Ocean Museum, looking at the Luvdiscs swimming freely.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #71 on: November 16, 2013, 06:28:41 AM
"Thanks," Trak took the documents and saw Payne out.  Once he had left, she went into the kitchen, got some macaroni, and sat at the table with Runaway, who ate with one of his spoons.  After a moment, she looked at him. "We should start packing after dinner and head to the marina.  We're going to Hoenn!"

Runaway lifted his head. "Mon dieu!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 16, 2013, 06:43:52 AM
Payne went back to the bench he sat on earlier near the Anistar Sundial. He had done what he came to do. Might as well enjoy early retirement, but he still needed to do one last thing. Picking up his phone, he informed his superior of his status...

Somewhere under Hoenn...

"Thank you for the call. I'm glad that the matter has been handled. How's Payne? He will get used to it. I have already transfered the payment. Thank you again."

Dr. Wily II hanged up the phone, and smirked.

"太好了... 一切都按计划进行!!"
([spoiler=Translation]Very good... Everything is going according to plan!![/spoiler]

OK, besides my sudden use of Chinese... I need a plan for Joe. Who is in Slateport City again?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #73 on: November 16, 2013, 07:32:22 AM
(And for future reference, where's the nearest port?  After a while, Trak and Runaway will arrive, eventually.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 16, 2013, 08:03:28 AM
(Well, there's the one at Slateport City, and another in Lilycove City. I don't know which is nearer. >.>)