Pyro · 129159

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #100 on: November 19, 2013, 07:00:42 AM
Sapph turned to Heirophant when he expressed concern for the dead grunt's pokemon. "Yeah, sounds like a pla-" His attention abruptly snapped to Birch before he could finish what he was saying. "Sakura? Well, I guess I shouldn't be surprised." He said, his voice slipping into a noticeably gravely tone. I'll just be keeping my name to myself and hope she can't read auras... He thought, knowing he looked quite a bit different than he did when last he saw the rest of the group.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: November 19, 2013, 07:16:01 AM
Hierophant looked between Birch and Sapph.  Though he feels a familiar presence from the latter, he chose not to bring it up, thinking it was probably one of the undercover forces he kept bumping into in the past few years since he last showed up in the Pokemon world.

"I...guess I'll go on ahead.  There's no telling when these Pokemon will regain consciousness and attempt to break out of their confinements...."

He then starts to head off in the direction of the nearest city bridged by the woods.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: November 19, 2013, 07:32:31 AM
Clefant stumbled out of the foliage of Petalburg Woods into the path. She cricked her neck and proceeded to let her pokemon out for a little bit. Her team consisted of Pidgeot, Sylveon, Greninja, Blaziken, with the last two slots open.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: November 19, 2013, 07:34:20 AM
"Uhm excuse me!" Norman shouted as he approached the young girl "You haven't happen to seen a man of considerable girth have you?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: November 19, 2013, 07:39:23 AM
Clefant - "A hefty man? Nope, I just sort of crashed here so I've not seen anybody."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #105 on: November 19, 2013, 07:41:01 AM
As Taylor flew over Petalburg Woods, her Pidgeot cried out, sensing something below. Taylor nodded and the two divebombed and fell into the forest, landing gracefully. "Okay, what's goin' on here?" she asked as she stood up.

(I was flying to Rustboro and I like following the routes from above. THAT'S WHY I WAS THERE, IT IS NOT JUST A CHEAP TRICK TO GET ME IN THE AREA)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: November 19, 2013, 07:43:14 AM
As Hierophant was making his way through the woods, he overheard someone mention "a man with considerable girth".  Looking towards the voice, he notices a middle-age man in a red shirt attempting to flag down another trainer wandering through the path.

He compresses his lips and looks between them, where he came from, and the since shrunken Pokeballs in his hand, wondering whether he should keep going or speak up.  Hearing the girl mention not seeing such a man, Hierophant sighs with reluctance and attempts to move closer to the red shirted man.

"I think he should still be down that path behind me," he adds my point to where he came from, keeping the four balls clutched in his hands to avoid drawing attention to it and distracting the man from finding the girth in question.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: November 19, 2013, 07:44:28 AM
"He is, is he okay?" Norman asked trying not to be intimidating as he had a habit of doing so.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: November 19, 2013, 07:45:52 AM
(I was flying to Rustboro and I like following the routes from above. THAT'S WHY I WAS THERE, IT IS NOT JUST A CHEAP TRICK TO GET ME IN THE AREA)

(My going there was a cheap trick so don't shame the cheap tricks.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: November 19, 2013, 07:46:13 AM
Joe had gotten hopelessly lost in the Ocean Museum, it was all a ploy by the Luvdiscs. Darn those Luvdiscs!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: November 19, 2013, 07:46:56 AM
"He is, is he okay?" Norman asked trying not to be intimidating as he had a habit of doing so.

"He's fine...can't say the same for the man who tried to attack him earlier...."

Hierophant's expression went grim as he half-consciously looks towards the four shrunk Pokeballs in his hand.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: November 19, 2013, 07:50:29 AM
"It was a Team Flora member wasn't it." Norman pressed further.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: November 19, 2013, 07:52:41 AM
"I suppose...." Hierophant mutters, not seeming to know a thing about Team Flora, "All I know is that after his Pokemon fainted, he slapped on a bunch of patches and charged a non-native Pokemon before keeling over from the high dosage."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: November 19, 2013, 07:55:05 AM
"I was afraid of that, I heard some nasty rumors about their drug abuse." Norman sighed "Do you have that man's Pokemon with you, I'm assuming you took them to be turned in to the Pokemon Center."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: November 19, 2013, 08:02:46 AM
Hierophant nods as he holds up his fist and uncurls them to reveal the shrunk Pokeballs.

"The fifth is a new one," he said, "I didn't see what it was, but if what you say is true, it must be a Pokemon that can use powder attacks."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: November 19, 2013, 08:05:12 AM
"I see, well why don't you hurry along to Petalburg to take care of those Pokemon.  I have to find my friend, his daughter is worried sick." Norman replied.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #116 on: November 19, 2013, 08:08:56 AM
"Hmm... no one here... Sixto, return!" she yelled, calling back her Pidgeot. "Bobert, go!" The Frogadier popped out of the ball and looked at her. "Scout for life, tell me where they are please." The frog nodded and vanished, only to reappear a few seconds later pointing in a direction. "Thanks buddy, return!" The frog returned to his ball. "Darunia, go!" The large Pangoro appeared. "Yo, give me a ride in that direction as fast as you can!" she said, and hopped on the panda's back. He ran towards the exit and almost trampled Norman on accident; luckily he stopped beforehand, causing Taylor to fly forward and hit a tree.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: November 19, 2013, 08:11:04 AM
"Uh Miss are you okay?" Norman said as his eye twitch still recovering from almost being run over by a Pangoro.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #118 on: November 19, 2013, 08:15:20 AM
"Oof... yeah... just a little scratch..." she replied, stretching a bit. "Ooh, good thing this uh... tree... was here to stop me... Darunia! Warn me next time!" she yelled to her Pokemon. He grunted and shrugged. "Anyways, yeah, I'm okay, just wondering what's going on in this forest. As I flew over, my Pidgeot sensed something was wrong so we landed and found you soo... yeah."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: November 19, 2013, 08:18:37 AM
Clefant - "Well, I guess I should go to the nearest city or something. I take it that its named after these woods or something."

Clefant ran off, knocking any wild pokemon out of her way.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: November 19, 2013, 08:22:54 AM
Hierophant was about to nod in understanding when a giant Pangoro almost collided with the red-shirted man, sending a familiar trainer flying into a nearby tree.  He just stood in his place, looking somewhat nonchalant by the ensuing fiasco, but soon became slightly distracted by the female trainer's plowing through a crowd of wild Pokemon towards the mentioned city.

"There's a professor in the woods who encountered a new team calling themselves Flora," he began, "The member that attacked him recently killed himself with some kind of strength-enhancing drug and I was getting ready to take his Pokemon to the Pokemon Center to heal and release the back into the wild."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: November 19, 2013, 08:29:40 AM
Clefant left the woods.

Clefant - "God damn... after a while it sort of smelled like [tornado fang]ing reefer or something in there."

Clefant looked out at Petalburg City.

Clefant - "Its not as flashy as Slateport or any of the places in Kalos but wow is it pretty."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #122 on: November 19, 2013, 08:45:08 AM
"Team Flora? Drugs? Hmm, then I seem to have come to the right place. I was in Lilycove not too long ago when some hoodlums tried to offer me some drugs, two strains. One was TASTY CHLOROPHYLL and the other was FUNKY BRELOOM," she explained. "Looks like I might've found some evidence as I had hoped. I may not be from Hoenn, but I sure as hell will do what I can to get rid of this insurgence of illicit drugs in this beautiful region. I'm sure Quaza would be pleased with that..." she trailed off.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #123 on: November 19, 2013, 03:43:06 PM
Joe had gotten hopelessly lost in the Ocean Museum, it was all a ploy by the Luvdiscs. Darn those Luvdiscs!!

Trak and Runaway wandered through the Ocean Museum, which was their first stop on a whim, mainly due to Runaway grabbing Trak's arm and practically dragging her to it.  She had to admit that the Alakazam was certainly spoiled, though she claimed no fault for it.  He had been that way since evolving; clingy after a quick swap with another Trainer to evolve their Pokemon.   Trak sighed and shrugged, walking through the Museum, looking at the exhibits.

As they walked by a tank of Luvdiscs, Runaway pointed to it. "Lovdisc!" French for Luvdisc.  Oh how creative...

Trak nodded, "Yep, we have those back home.  Can't really fish for anything else without catching twenty of those.  I swear sometimes, someone's gotta have a hatchery and they keep stocking the waters with tons of them because they can't breed the one they want..."

"Je sais," Runaway nodded knowingly.  ≪ I know.≫

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: November 19, 2013, 03:53:29 PM
Joe was about to give up on escaping from the evil clutches of the Luvdiscs, when he noticed a pair of shadows on the opposite side of the tank.

"FINALLY! PEOPLE!"

Joe, in his haste, ran right up into the tank with a loud thud.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.