Other Things > Gaming

VG Music Thread

(1/128) > >>

Acid:

Because I am sure there are tunes we all love and enjoy even after years of gaming. If you have some favorites you can share them with others in here.
Or just talk about VG music in general. I'm sure we all can profit from this, many ears hear a lot more and maybe you remember tracks you buried deep within your head.

Let me start by giving you some real nostalgia gems which I hold dear even today:

FF: Mystic Quest - Boss Battle

FF: Mystic Quest - Final Boss

Da Dood:
My absolute favorite VG tracks are Stickerbrush Symphony (Donkey Kong Country 2) and the Mega Man 3 Intro. :D

Honorable mention: Theme of Laura (Silent Hill 2)

Acid:

--- Quote from: Da Dood on December 29, 2008, 04:14:21 AM ---and the Mega Man 3 Intro. :D

--- End quote ---

You sir, have absolutely great taste and my opinion about you just went skyrocket.

Protoman Blues:
SNES F-Zero - White Land 1
SNES F-Zero - White Land 2

It's funny how the track from Brawl just got my right back into the SNES F-Zero soundtrack.  I was completely ashamed of myself for not having it downloaded yet, which I promptly did after my reminder of how [tornado fang]ing much I love the SNES F-Zero soundtrack. 

SSBB - SNES F-Zero White Land

Just because I love the Brawl Remix of this song so damn much.  It's easily one of my favorite songs to Brawl too, and also to drive to as well.  Oh, I think I got the car up to about 80-85 MPH while playing this one time.  I couldn't go past 88MPH, for obvious reasons!

More to come...

--- Quote from: Da Dood on December 29, 2008, 04:14:21 AM ---My absolute favorite VG tracks are Stickerbrush Symphony (Donkey Kong Country 2)

--- End quote ---

Then please please watch this, if you already haven't!

Da Dood:
Wow, that was an instant YT fav, PB. Thanks! 8)

And speaking of instant YT favs (that are also VG tracks), this is my favorite YouTube video of 2008.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version