Devil May Cry 3 PC Save Request

xnamkcor · 1269

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
on: September 15, 2013, 07:59:05 AM
Anybody have a Save for Devil May Cry for PC that has at least Dante and Virgil beat in any difficulty? 100% would be nice though.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:19:53 PM
Is this what you're looking for?

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 07:20:59 AM
It has the same filename as one I tried before, and all the ones I tried before had "everything" unlocked, but didn't actually have a file complete. Which means no Devil Trigger, no extra guns and weapons, and no extra Styles. I'll try it just to be sure when I have time later. Thanks.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:46:41 AM
I did find another at fileplanet but I had problems getting the link to work with Wii Opera browser. Let me see if Xbox IE can do it's justice...

-EDIT-
I think I may have found the saves with 100% completion with max everything (Maxed Life, Devil Trigger, all S ranks for every Mission, all costumes and Super Dante/Vergil, et cetera). Problem is the uploader is sharing the links through adfly for each character. Would you rather I get them first then share the files back to you in simple *zip file without adfly in the way or you'd rather get them from the source?

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 05:12:44 PM
Does adfly have an insane time between downloads?

I could get every other download and we could combine them.

Edit: The one you linked to worked. Thank you.

Edit: I found a value that makes Doppelganger Dante ignore my gamepad input, but the keyboard makes both players move and movement doesn't work at all on the keyboard. Maybe I'll look more into it later and see if I can get a two player mode going.

Found some values that let Doppelganger persist after cutscenes and room changes.

Working on values for Devil Trigger Yes/No.

Later I may try and see if I can get Virgil as the Doppelganger in normal play. I doubt it. I think his resources are specially loaded into RAM for that fight.

I found a DMC3 "modding" community, but all they seem to be interested in is retexturing things. Useless.

I think I got Virgil to be able to use Neo Angelo's moveset last time I did this stuff, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any sort of ideas or requests, let me know.