RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 68221

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: July 25, 2013, 01:28:22 AM
Omega finally arrived at the scene.
He quickly noticed that a group of other super heroes, fought some kind of giants, among other things.

"NEVER FEAR! FRIENDS OF JUSTICE!" He shouted, flying up into the air on his jetpack. "I, OMEGA MAN, AM HERE TO HELP YOU!"

With that said, he activated his arm cannon from the right hand, charged up some energy and shot one of the giants in the face.

The giant stumbled a bit and fell down upon a nearest building, causing horrible damage to it.

"Hey! Omega guy!" Arche Storm signaled to Omega Man.

"Do you mind covering my back while I toast these beasts? A double-team is just what the doctor ordered!"

He flew up from the ground and created a flame thrower yet again to melt the giants.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: July 25, 2013, 01:30:52 AM
Py-Loki disappeared on Spider-Blues and reappeared clinging the hero's shoulders. He did not seem malevolent at all, in fact he appeared friend.

"Hey!" he said, "Nice tights. Do you ever get a run in them?" 8)

Unfortunately, the Fox-Boy was likely born in an Asgardian barn as he left the portal open and two more Frosty Giants appeared for each one the the heroes fell.

"No. These are tights, not stocking. Errr, and by tights I mean superheroic elastic material from the finest...no these tights do not run." Spider-Blues responded. "Also, COULD YOU STOP WITH THE FROSTY GIANTS PLEASE?!"

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: July 25, 2013, 01:41:05 AM
Hawkeyeni was sitting calmly in his apartment, sipping coffee from the jug right after getting out of bed. Ahh... finally a day off! he thought to himself as he took a swig of coffee. Suddenly, he heard loud banging noises from outside. He walked up to the window and peered outside, seeing what looked like a bunch of superheroes fighting against Ice Giants. Oh great... he thought as he poked his head out his window.

"Hey! Guys! Some of us are trying to relax here!" he yelled out to the group, then he took another sip of coffee. Suddenly, one of the Ice Giants was knocked over into the neighboring building, causing everything to shake. Hawkeyeni's arm smacked against the windowsill, and his jug of coffee fell down to the street below. "Aww, coffee... no..." he said as he watched it splatter on the ground down below.

"That's it!" he yells angrily as he runs back inside and suits up. He rushes outside and readies his bow. "Alright, who ruined my coffee for me?!" he asked loudly to everyone, glaring angrily.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 01:47:21 AM
BatSakura looked up to irate Archer and addressed him.

"It was those Ice Giants!" She shouted as she dodged an Ice Giant trying to squish her before firing her mini SakuraFlamethrower at it.

Unfortunately the SakuraFlamethrower had very little effect.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: July 25, 2013, 02:06:33 AM
"Ah, c'mon!  How many more heroes is it going to take before you guys get your acts together and get rid of those ice beasts!?" Justice complains while waving at the windows, which had since zoomed in on the action.

"They can't hear you, you know," Hierophant mutters, "At least...not unless you turn on the loudspeakers...."

Justice muffles a frustrated growl as she starts pacing around in circles with her arms crossed, "Unbelievable!  We could have done a better job than they're doing!"

"So then...why aren't we down there helping instead of sitting up here, listening to you complain...?"

Justice almost plastered herself on Hierophant's face, "Are you nuts!?  A leader doesn't get involved until he knows the people fighting this mess are capable of handling more than a few measly ice monsters!"

"From what I'm seeing on the screen, that's more than a few 'measly' ice monsters...." Hierophant mutters nervously while trying to look past Justice at the continuing barrage of monster coming out of the portal.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: July 25, 2013, 02:09:01 AM
Batguy - "It appears our gadget based weaponry doesn't have much of an effect, BatSakura. I could always try this."

Batguy reached into his HandyBelt and pulled out a BatBomb and a can of Frost-Repellant BatAerosol. He first tried the BatAerosol... to nobody's surprise it didn't work.

Batguy - "Err... you try the bomb."

Batguy tossed the bomb to BatSakura.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17:30 AM
"Are they getting too rowdy?" Py-Loki asked and turned to watch the Frosty Giants smashing the streets. He saw one pick up a taxi cab and shake it with its driver and passengers inside. The fox-boy pointed his staff and chastised it, "Bad Frosty Giant. BAD!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: July 25, 2013, 02:32:36 AM
"Might as well give it a try!" BatSakura replied as she lobbed the bomb at the Snowman's face.

Surprisingly the bomb destroyed half it's face.

"Hmm perhaps concussive force is the answer!" BatSakura shouted as she threw her own bombs at the giants.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: July 25, 2013, 02:42:15 AM
Batguy - "Great! Because I tend to carry bombs more often than anything else!"

Batguy pulled multiple bombs out and threw them at the frost giants.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #59 on: July 25, 2013, 02:44:16 AM
Mirbstique left the convenience store just as a giant snowball decimated it. "Hm, good thing I got all this food," she remarked, carrying a large sack over her shoulder. "Now, lessee... Wonder how these Frosty Giants will handle these?" She pulled some spicy food out of the sack (burritos, cheetos, and the like) and started hurling them at the giants.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 25, 2013, 02:49:22 AM
Within New RPM City, is the self-proclaimed independent city of WilyDoomSville, or WDS for short. Right in the middle of the city stands the tall Skull Fortress of Doom. Dr. Doom II had been spying on the heroes, watching them failing against Py-Loki. A smirk appeared on his mask, while his eyebrows wiggled.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: July 25, 2013, 02:53:06 AM
The Spicy food flew into the Giants mouth and there was an immediate reaction. The Giant's mouths burned and eventually breathed fire before the giants began to melt.

BatSakura blink at the result and turned to the woman at the now destroyed convenience store.

"Keep throwing food!" BatSakura yelled as she continued to throw bombs.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: July 25, 2013, 02:55:14 AM
Arche Storm overheard BatSakura talking about concussive force.

"So that's why my flames haven't been doing much. I need sudden force." He said to himself.

He then created fireballs in his hand, tough they were smaller than the usual ones, and tossed them at a giants feet.

"Let's hope this works!" Arche Storm aimed his hand at the fireballs lying by its feet, and snapped his fingers.

BOOOOOM!

The fireballs rapidly enlarged in less than a split-second, creating large explosions. The impact burned off the giants feet and it tumbled down onto a building.

"Alrighhhht!" Arche struck a victory pose.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: July 25, 2013, 02:59:09 AM
"Can't you people be a little more considerate of WHERE you're dropping those beasts!?" Justice gripes for the third time since they brought the dragon ship to the location, "There could be innocent lives in that building!"

Hierophant merely sighs, not sure if he should turn on the loudspeakers or just let Justice ramble on and expect people to hear her from such a far distance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: July 25, 2013, 02:59:21 AM
"These giant frosty bro bastards are going down!" Hawkeyeni exclaimed as he pulled out three arrows from his quiver and shot them at the leg of one of the giants. They landed in a line on the leg and exploded, weakening the leg enough that the giant starts to crumble to the ground, unable to support its own weight. "No one messes with my coffee!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: July 25, 2013, 03:06:33 AM
BatSakura continued throwing bombs when suddenly one of the giants picked her up causing her to drop her bombs to the ground.  She tried pounding the Giant's hand but found it ineffective and she couldn't reach her belt.

"Oh god seriously!?" BatSakura asked incredulously "I need some help here!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: July 25, 2013, 03:16:32 AM
Batguy - "Hey, Giganto! Take this!"

Batguy threw a BatSteam Pellet into the Giants eyes, causing him to drop BatSakura. Batguy caught BatSakura before she hit the ground.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: July 25, 2013, 03:19:10 AM
"Um thanks." BatSakura said in embarrassment and returned to throwing more bombs at the giants.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: July 25, 2013, 03:23:25 AM
Batguy - "Its not a problem, just doing my Job."

Batguy pulled out some BatAdhesive and stuck a couple of BatBombs together before tossing the Mega BatBomb at the Giants.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #69 on: July 25, 2013, 03:27:30 AM
Mirbstique kept throwing the spicy foods, including a ridiculously large box of Hot Tamales.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: July 25, 2013, 03:31:26 AM
Arche Storm tossed more of what he called "Flaming Grenades" at the Frosty Giants.

*SNAP* BOOOOOM! *SNAP* BOOOOOM!

He continued to create multiple combustions, tearing off and burning parts of the giants.

"I can definitely see their numbers decreasing." He yelled.

"Hey, Webs. Mind helping out here?" He called out to Spider-Blues.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #71 on: July 25, 2013, 03:34:36 AM
"Hmm..." Mirbstique muttered, holding a large basket of ghost chiles. "If only there were a way to accurately sling these at those giants..." She looked around and saw a webslinger, and dashed over to him. "Oy, think you could help out a bit and launch these at those icy bastards?"

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: July 25, 2013, 03:35:36 AM
"I'm a LITTLE busy with the Fox-Boy here. So pipe down, Flames!" Spider-Blues responded. "Sorry about him. He's pretty clueless at time. His sister got all the brains...and looks. Anyway, what's this all about? World domination? Bank-robbery? Personal vendetta just because I didn't like a suit?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: July 25, 2013, 03:36:35 AM
"I can throw them!" BatSakura offered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #74 on: July 25, 2013, 03:41:22 AM
"Careful, these are quite dangerous. If you touch them with your skin, it can burn. Especially if you rub your eyes afterwards...

Actually, aim for their eyes."