Your topfive supervillains

vile mk4 · 4523

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
on: December 27, 2008, 03:48:40 PM
5. Magneto. Watch X-men and X-men 2. Nuff said.

4. Mr . Freeze. Watch Batman: the animated series for more information.

3. Lex Luthor. I hate Superman, i really do, he's such a bland predictable and unteresting character. Superman : The red son is the only work with the men of steel that i enjoyed. But you know what ?, Lex luthor is amazing. He's practicaly fighting a God only armed with his intellect and his money (Ironman, Batman anyone ?). I used to love to quote a random page i saw time ago, where Lex explained hated Superman because he represented the end of humanity, while he instead wanted to keep improving and evolving. Superman is perfection and such thing doesnt exists, Lex represents humanity's potential, Hail Lex.

2. Apocalypse. How the hell a mutant as awessome and omnipotent as him gets his ass kicked over and over i don´t know. But i used to [parasitic bomb] bricks every time he said one of his lunatic megalomaniac lines in the 90's x-men animated series, and watching him in a cover is the reason i began buying comics. He also has an special place in my heart thanks to his appereance in X-men vs. Street Fighter.

1. The Joker. Choose bettwen Mark Hammil or Heath Ledger. The Joker men. I don´t need to explain myself.

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 04:19:08 PM
Ah, I was hoping we'd have a thread like this.

5. The Penguin:
Penguin's just a funny guy, and in my opinion, cleverly designed. Who doesn't like his penguin-like appearance, his trick umbrellas, his numerous avian-themed traps and, of course, his infamous laugh? I'm also a sucker for top hats and penguins in general, so that's a plus.

4. Black Mask:
This guy is, arguably, Batman's most potent and deadly foe, next to Bane and the Joker. A ruthless and powerful criminal mastermind, he rules Gotham's seedy underbelly with an iron fist in most of his appearances...and in a city where crime is so prevailent, that's got to be a hefty asset. Really, though, one of the reasons I like him so much is his iconic face, disfigured to resemble a black skull. He's one intimidating bastard, alright.

3. Scarecrow:
Batman uses fear as his greatest power, right? So it only stands to reason that he should have a foe who also uses the power of fear. And while ol' Batsy does it just to intimidate criminals and thugs, Scarecrow delivers it wholesale. Okay, he's not a physically imposing character, but when he can cripple his enemies and leave them like gibbering wrecks, who needs muscles? This guy proves that the ability to shatter the mind can easily triumoh over physical pain.

2. The Riddler:
Riddler, in my opinion, is an interesting character. While most bad guys would try not to leave any clues that could help solve their crime, Riddler is psychologically inclined to do so anyway. Like I said about Scarecrow, Riddler doesn't need to be physically strong if he can defeat his foes in a battle of wits. Plus his real name (Edward Nygma) is awesome.

1. The Joker:
C'mon, he has to be here, right? Joker's great beause he's the antithesis of Batman: Batman represents tragedy, he represents comedy; order and disorder; right and wrong. Batman is stone cold serious and dark, yet still a hero; Joker is wickedly comedic, yet irrevocably evil. Heath Ledger's outstanding portrayal of the Clown Prince of Crime only adds to his greatness as a character, so he wins my award for number one supervillain.

Alright, I know they're all Batman villains. Can I help it if I think they're awesome? 8D

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 05:21:00 PM
5.  Mojo Jojo

4.  Chairface

3.  The Mad Libber

2.  The Monarch

1.  Candleja

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 05:30:01 PM
5.  Mojo Jojo

4.  Chairface

3.  The Mad Libber

2.  The Monarch

1.  Candle Jack

DON'T SAY HIS NAME! ... Anyway.

5. Lex Luthor: He actually is the only villan to explain why he hated the bland hero so much.

4. That one guy who's a villan to Aquaman (forgot his name, but using weapons>Sucky powers)

3. The Joker: Such Infamy and insantiy.

2. Darth Vader (lolwut, this is the Star Wars comic): Best villan role so far.

1. Dr Eggman (Sonic the Hedghehog Comic): You just never know where this guy's gonna show up, after his defeat.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 09:03:52 PM
5. Vile (Vava)
4. Psycho Mantis (Do you know a Villain who breaks the forth wall and uses it as a weapon? I don´t think so)
3. The Penguin
2. Dr./Mr. Freeze
1. The freaking Joker! (Who can use cards as weapons...Gambit, Spider, Magicman go away, NOW! Ok, he´s just awesome)
....Have you oticed that Batman has some of the coolest vilains ever?

Offline Yami Blade

• Tenkai Star
  • Robot Master
  • Tenka Gomen no Samurai Sentai....
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 09:10:18 PM
Megatron

Nai and Mea from Mahou Sentai Magiranger

Saren

Kefka

Rio From Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger

"When debating, solve your disagreements not by words, but by screaming 'I AM A MAN!!!', and punching them in the guts. Allow me to demonstrate... I AM A MAN!!!! *punch*"

Offline Rockmon

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 05:44:56 AM
In no particular order,
Sigma
Vile
Megatron
Xana
Heath Ledger Joker

Save the tatas..................................................................................................please?

Offline Yami Blade

• Tenkai Star
  • Robot Master
  • Tenka Gomen no Samurai Sentai....
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 04:02:55 AM
DON'T SAY HIS NAME!

You mean Candlejack?  Oh [parasitic bomb]. I s

"When debating, solve your disagreements not by words, but by screaming 'I AM A MAN!!!', and punching them in the guts. Allow me to demonstrate... I AM A MAN!!!! *punch*"

Offline Flok

• Passionate Gamer
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Killsringman
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 04:10:39 PM
On the top of my head, this not so accurate list showed up:

5: Blackbeard/Seriously, One Piece has many, many awesome and potential villains, but I picked Blackbeard at this moment because he looks like he will mess up a good portion of Grand Line the most in the storyline soon. I could easily switch him with someone else, but for now, he deserves it.

4: Albert Wesker/Okay, so this sneaky bastard who manipulates and steals everything has an iconic presence because of his sun glasses. And most of the time, his voice is spot on as well.

3: Two-Face/His luck attitude, dualism and fallen hero theme is just great.

2: Dr.Weil/Man of the century for having committed the worst crime(s) in Mega Man's universe yet. Intimidating, awesome, VERY twisted mind, floaty and like 1000 other words come to mind when talking about this doc.

1: Johan Liebert/An enigmatic villain. His manipulation level is just scary, definitely over 9000. Appears as handsome, charming and friendly, and yet his true nature is to cause as much damage possible, to people and to the world.

Again, this list is in no way accurate.

Flok's favorites:

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 10:09:02 AM
Hmm....

5. Cobra Commander
4. Lawrence Limburger/Chairface Chippendale (Tie)
3. Dr. Robotnik
2. Megatron
1. Onslaught (Marvel Comics)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 08:25:59 PM
i gotta say
5. Darkseid
4. Magneto
3. Cyborg Superman
2.Prometheus this guy is good he was able to get in to the Justice League HQ by just hacking and knowing
everyone's weakness
1. The Joker this is insane kills people with laughing gas does some [tornado fang]ed up stuff

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #11 on: January 14, 2009, 03:36:30 AM
5. Cutman
4. Quickman
3. Topman
2. Shadowman
1. Jack Nicholson as the Joker

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 14, 2009, 06:31:56 PM
1. Jack Nicholson as the Joker

gotta love that pic of Joker

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 02:30:09 PM
gotta love that pic of Joker

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Offline Slash Man

• Resistance Member
  • NES Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Mega Stuff
Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 10:34:35 PM
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Offline vile mk4

• Robot Master
  • Muchah muchah , muchah much.. KI KIRI KI CHIIiii
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 04:45:26 PM
Has bailado con el diablo por las noches ?

MATA DA CAFEE, MATA DE CAFEE FEE FEEE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! AYHOYY AYHOY TE DERETETETEEE TE TERETETETETE REE TE TEEE AYHOYY AYHOY

FEEEVEEEER ...DON DONDON DONDON.... PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PON pon pon pon PON PON PONPON pon pon ponpon PONPON PON PON ponpon pon pon PONPONPON pon pon pon PONPATAPON ponpatapon PONPONPATAPONPONPON ponponpataponponpon NOOOOS QUEDAAAAAMOOOOOSSSS uhHIUP  ** PLOP **

BOM BOM BOM bom bom bom BOM BOM BOMBOM bom bom bombom ...AH, [tornado fang] THE WOOD, I DON NEED IT, LET'S KILL DODONGA AGAIN

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 02:02:50 PM
ay veces que yo baile ;)