Left 4 Xbone: Zombie Microsoft Fanboys. 'Nuff said.

Suppercut ♡ · 821

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
LEFT 4 XBONE
THE ZOMBIE MICROSOFT FANBOY INVASION

ONE MONTH INTO THE FUTURE...
Microsoft has failed to sell the Xbone. Nobody even buys anything from them anymore. Xbox loses stock. Their stupid-ass phones lose stock. Even Windows loses stock. They've tried every trick in the book. They've done everything void of ethics and morals. They used unethical business practice after unethical business practice, but nothing has saved their stock.

Nothing... but the Omicros Virus. An experiment made to turn the average human into a Microsoft-loving fanboy. However, the Omicros Virus had... major side effects. After secretly releasing the virus to the masses, those unaffected were being attacked by the affected. The affected and their victims soon became shambling, delusional zombies. Literally. Zombie fanboys. That's right, you thought I wouldn't go there. But Microsoft did. And it's up to a select few immune individuals to escape the hells created by these undead urchins.

So...say I (or somebody) made this game with AAA quality. What would you want to see in it? What ideas do you have for it?

Here's some of mine:
[Spoiler=Special Fanboy Types]
Chief
Wears a powersuit cosplay outfit. He carries a fake Plasma Blade and can charge and skewer survivors.

Jumper
A parkour fanatic who became obsessed with Mirror's Edge 2 when he was hit with the Omicros Virus. He works like the Hunter of L4D, but instead of pinning survivors, he can dash through them and kick them in the crotch or stomach to stun them. He can also cling to walls.

Crafty
Sure does love Minecraft 360. Can shoot arrows from their uLtRa-AwEsOmE battlefailed longbow and "puke" blocks that can encumber (slow down) survivors if they pick them up.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Melee Weapons]
Master Sword
Keyblade
That thing that that guy uses in inFamous Second Son
Wiimote+Nunchuk...nunchuks...yep
RROD 360
Gunblade or some other weapon in FFXV
[/spoiler]

...or, you know...you could just...discuss how [tornado fang]'d microsoft is instead...that's cool too...

what