General RP Discussion topic

Police Girl · 177247

Online Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2900 on: September 11, 2015, 12:59:17 AM
It sounds funny but it would also be really difficult to pull off and I don't know if that would help unravel the mysteries of his back story.  I mean as a joke yeah, but a long term thing I'm not sure.

That's what I think anyway.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #2901 on: September 11, 2015, 01:00:07 AM
I'd prefer unpaid intern of evil, but the weapons shack is a possibility.

I didn't mean as a long-time thing. I was thinking shortly he could quit his "job" and join up with the rest.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2902 on: September 11, 2015, 01:01:45 AM
Well definetly think about it, either sounds like a good idea. But seriously the Weapon's Shacks are in desperate need of employees.  I mean we have like 6 employees spread over 3 locations. 

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #2903 on: September 11, 2015, 01:20:14 AM
How would you suppose I'd get that going aside from *walks into store and asks for job*

And would I get active replies or is much of the focus in spaaaaaace?

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2904 on: September 11, 2015, 01:23:50 AM
Like I said Vyse would also be at the Weapon's Shack and one of Fxeni's evil dudes is tailing him.  Then you guys can explore St. Acidburg, find the Fxenodrome, join the Resistance and then be transported to the Sex Station.  That way we can worry about getting him a space ship/mech later.

That's what I suggest anyway.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2905 on: September 11, 2015, 07:14:20 AM
I need a stand-in for Afro. D:
*noms on some shiitake*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2906 on: September 11, 2015, 07:15:23 AM
Make a Robo Afro!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2907 on: September 11, 2015, 07:16:37 AM
I CAN'T NOM ON THAT :W

AMMY IS PERFECT TO NOM ON
... Yea. -_-

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2908 on: September 11, 2015, 07:17:31 AM
Oh come one a Scientist like you can totally make him nomable.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2909 on: September 11, 2015, 07:28:44 AM
Why make when I can coerce!?

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2910 on: September 14, 2015, 07:50:34 PM
Just waiting for Mana-verse players to give the okay to continue, posts have been slow so I'm not sure if people are busy or just waiting on me?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2911 on: September 14, 2015, 09:40:44 PM
I've been busy lately.  I should have some time this evening, though.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2912 on: September 14, 2015, 09:51:34 PM
Sounds good, our next location will offer some diverse species and some possibility for subquests if people are interested. In fact I'd call this up coming area a hub/base of sorts for our future adventures.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2913 on: October 19, 2015, 01:38:40 AM
Okay, I may as well point out that I seriously have no time to RP.  I have projects coming out of my butt right now.  I have to put Prof on a shelf until I'm done.  Drop him off at some town, and I'll figure out some way to bring him back when things settle down.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2914 on: October 19, 2015, 01:45:46 AM
No worries, actually Haven Rock is a good place for the professor to remain since it's going to be our hub area for the rest of the RP. Perhaps he opens a shop?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2915 on: October 19, 2015, 01:50:20 AM
Potions shop it is.  At least until I get some free time.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2916 on: October 19, 2015, 02:01:10 AM
Don't worry you're welcome back as soon as you are able!  :)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #2917 on: November 08, 2015, 11:31:09 PM
Considering joining an RP here since roleplay as a whole has gone to crap over on Chatango, and I've been craving actual character development and combat. Is Wilypocalypse still a thing? What else might be going on now?

Of course, then I have to figure out if I want to revive Sinos, or try to incorporate Excyber's story and have Steve and/or Caitlyn join the fight. Or make some crap up.

what

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2918 on: November 08, 2015, 11:39:01 PM
Wilypocalypse is still alive and 2 things are happening.  Both the Sex Station and ISS are being attacked by Wily and we have to defend both places in Mechs.  If you intend to bring Sinos back he'll be in the Sex Station with Blue, PBPB, and Phi.  You have a choice between using an Arwing or using a Mech.  The mechs you cannot use are Gundam Hell Scythe, Wing Gundam, Gundam Sandrock, The Nadeleh Gundam (sorry for misspelling), Nobel Gundam, Gundam Quanta, Ardjet, Mighty Orbots, LEV frame Vic Viper or the Grand Sacred Treasure from Kid Icarus Uprising.  You obviously won't be limited to Gundams, it can be anything from Knightmare Frames, Gunmen, Orbital Frames or whatever.  Or make something new.

Meanwhile Fugo found some new recuits for the Resistance and they are being attacked by one of Evil Alternate Universe Fxeni's Death Masters.  They are in St. Acidburg.

The other RP that is active is Mana-verse which is a Fantasy RP.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #2919 on: November 08, 2015, 11:41:28 PM
Speaking of which, I have another character in the works for Manaverse. Stay tuned.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2920 on: November 08, 2015, 11:42:45 PM
Speaking of which, I have another character in the works for Manaverse. Stay tuned.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2921 on: November 09, 2015, 12:12:37 AM
Manaverse is about to get some town sim elements soon-you will all get to decide what kinda building and even had a say in the running of Haven Rock. Well assuming we slay to spooky aquatic monster.  8D

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2922 on: November 09, 2015, 12:21:09 AM
Wilypocalypse is still alive and 2 things are happening.  Both the Sex Station and ISS are being attacked by Wily and we have to defend both places in Mechs.  If you intend to bring Sinos back he'll be in the Sex Station with Blue, PBPB, and Phi.  You have a choice between using an Arwing or using a Mech.  The mechs you cannot use are Gundam Hell Scythe, Wing Gundam, Gundam Sandrock, The Nadeleh Gundam (sorry for misspelling), Nobel Gundam, Gundam Quanta, Ardjet, Mighty Orbots, LEV frame Vic Viper or the Grand Sacred Treasure from Kid Icarus Uprising.  You obviously won't be limited to Gundams, it can be anything from Knightmare Frames, Gunmen, Orbital Frames or whatever.  Or make something new.

Meanwhile Fugo found some new recuits for the Resistance and they are being attacked by one of Evil Alternate Universe Fxeni's Death Masters.  They are in St. Acidburg.

The other RP that is active is Mana-verse which is a Fantasy RP.

I could always throw Sinos into a generic Gundam, or maybe have Corey upload custom mech plans and get the SS's onboard computer to make it for him. The two concerns is how long it takes the ship to make robots, and whether or not Sinos ends up relying on the "Supper-Gundam" in ground fights.

Alternatively, the St. Acidburg situation also sounds like a great place to insert Steve (possibly with Caitlyn in tow, depending on what timeline I'm pulling them from).
[spoiler=Explanation on Steve]Essentially, Steve Karmer is a walking roguelike. He used to belong to a corporation comparable to the SCP Foundation, which specialized in subduing dangerous supernatural beings. His Cyber Architecture allows him to possess any supernatural ability possible, and it was once linked to a whole database of them, which he and his elite team of peacekeepers used to counter increasingly powerful enemies. However, the corporation was destroyed by a rival terrorist group, and the database no longer exists. Caitlyn, his friend (spoiler: it's a trap!), tried his best to fix the CybArch, but alas, there no longer was a database for powers for it to connect to, and the device itself had no storage except for its RAM. So, he installed a program that attempts to randomly generate powers, with some very odd effects. It's a very "critical fail, d20 for random magic effect" kind of system, where sometimes he'll get something rather useful, while other times it summons a corgi cannon. A later upgrade allows the device to draw pointers from nearby supernatural power users in order to make something at least slightly more useful, but it also increases the tendency to "fight fire with fire".

Caitlyn, on the other hand, in trying to understand and/or copy the CybArch, accidentally incorporated within himself a metaphysical CybArch of its own. It's difficult to control, and really doesn't like multiple powers at once, but trying to get it to DELETE powers instead of adding them is something beyond Caitlyn's understanding. Right now, he's stuck with something he refers to as his Fierce Aura, which is pretty much SF3 Ken Masters in a nutshell, right down to the parry ability. He also has some strange magical powers, but they're partially deactivated to avoid clogging up the metaphysical CybArch's system.[/spoiler]

what

Online Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2923 on: November 09, 2015, 12:31:07 AM
I was thinking more that Sinos already had it made since 2 Days had passed in RP.  Most of us got blueprints from the Fxenodrome and had them made.  But yeah I don't know what a Generic Gundam would be like, most of them are customs like Heavy Arms having a [tornado fang] ton of Machine Guns and others. 

Also I hope that system won't be to complicated to write for you.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2924 on: November 09, 2015, 12:54:05 AM
I was thinking more that Sinos already had it made since 2 Days had passed in RP.  Most of us got blueprints from the Fxenodrome and had them made.  But yeah I don't know what a Generic Gundam would be like, most of them are customs like Heavy Arms having a [tornado fang] ton of Machine Guns and others. 
Alright, that makes sense. I'll work on brainstorming what his mech is like.

Also I hope that system won't be to complicated to write for you.
I've written for it before, it's not terribly complicated. I just have to avoid deus ex machinas as best as I can.

Actually, I had a great idea: Take Steve's concept and apply it to the Manaverse with my unused OC that was theoretically supposed to be some sort of future-Caitlyn but then kept getting retconned out of the timeline and eventually replaced by TWG's resident witch Violet. I figure an adorkable qt-boy spellcaster with unmatched yet uncontrollable powers is something any roleplay surely needs! :V

what