• View Profile
Reply #4825 on: May 21, 2016, 04:17:46 AM
(Soon... [eyebrow])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4826 on: June 01, 2016, 09:54:56 PM
Salem floated forward. "We're here to speak with the Dwarven mining group. We wish to enter their mines in search for a shard."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4827 on: June 02, 2016, 04:55:06 AM
*The guard raised an eyebrow at the talking--broom?" "You'll have to to be more specific than that---uhh sir? Their are many shards within these mines, we also don't make a habit of letting in random strangers into our operations."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4828 on: June 04, 2016, 06:36:47 PM
"Oh, yes, perhaps I should elaborate." Salem conceded. "You see, we're on a journey to collect all the missing shards of the Omni Gem, and stablize the rifts that have appeared."

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4829 on: June 04, 2016, 07:32:41 PM
"Oh, yes, perhaps I should elaborate." Salem conceded. "You see, we're on a journey to collect all the missing shards of the Omni Gem, and stablize the rifts that have appeared."

The guard blinks-and looks to his partner on the tower as if he's not sure what to make of the explanation. "You-mentioned rifts? Hmm one moment I will call the commander. Wait here." the guard turns and heads into the work yard toward one of the larger wooden buildings.

Aya turns her head to the others "Hm-he may not know what you were talking about but the rifts must have opened up in this area already-this might work out after all." she smiles crossing her arms.

Soon the guard returns with another woman following, she is rather tall in part to what seems to be an orcish decent-although her skin is paler implying she may only be half so. "My name is commander Yotul-I am in charge of all security here, I've been told you have come to seek a shard of some sort? Normally we would not permit outsiders on our premises especially ones seeking ore from our own mines-however Ive been told you have some information concerning these rifts?" She motions to her guards and they begin to open the gates allowing entry.

"Now let me make myself clear-any funny business and I'll have you all thrown out-that being said perhaps we can come to an arrangement if you do indeed have information on these rifts-come we'll speak inside my office." Yotul leads the party into the main building-plenty of gaurds and miners go too and fro most seem on edge likely thanks to the recent rifts. Soon they enter her office and she offers them seats although there aren't enough for everyone.
"Alright-tell me what you know, and about this "Omni-Gem". She sits behind her desk and leans on her hands eyes squinted.