RPM Magical DASH

White-Jet · 17500

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:23:05 AM
(I don't know, I don't know what we should do either.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 06:33:12 AM
(It would, but considering the Glyde Family has Dragon Sky as their mindless slave, and the fret of what would happen if they were to continue abusing his wish granting abilities, I would think the main priority for those who were aware of the merge focus on getting Dragon Sky back before figuring out whether to get Trigger off the planet, or separate the two worlds before some bigger disaster worsens the situation.

There are a couple of solutions I posted at the beginning of the thread; you can either find the Glyde Family and figure out a way to return Dragon Sky to his grumpy old self, hunt for money to keep yourselves alive, or look for the Hierophant, who was rumored to be the only card from Tarot Cat's deck who hasn't made an appearance since the 21 towers have been constructed, and figure out what the deal is with the tower and what purpose they might serve in returning the city back to normal)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 06:36:49 AM
(I guess maybe we can search ruins to get some more money and then go for Glyde but I need Flame to post again first.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 06:48:43 AM
(Well, I'm not rushing or anything.  The first act is mainly introductory; see how many join the RP before pushing on.  The second act, assuming this RP survives, will reveal more about what's been happening and what other solutions could be made to save Dragon Sky and the rest of RPM City)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 06:50:02 AM
(I figured as much, I wish the Pokemon RP had more people in it.)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 07:28:27 AM
Tai had been very busy lately, and by busy I mean he had locked himself up to play videogames. After finally beating the game he was playing, he decided that it'd be a good idea to get some fresh air and maybe something to drink at the Catgirl Cafe. He teleported himself from his room at his space station/totally-unnecessarily-in-space supermarket to where the cafe should be, but the only thing he accomplished was to get himself completely wet.

"...What the hell did you guys do this time?"

Now, wouldnt it be kind of too easy to get trigger off the moon with all the space travel, teleportation and all that other good [parasitic bomb] RPM has?

(Maybe it now has magic barriers or some [parasitic bomb] like that?)

(I figured as much, I wish the Pokemon RP had more people in it.)

(Give me a tl;dr and I'll see if I can join if things aren't too far along?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 07:34:55 AM
(Give me a tl;dr and I'll see if I can join if things aren't too far along?)

(Basically there seems to be no Gym Leaders and Sakura, Lt. PB, and Sapph are traveling the Kanto region while Pyro is trying go to Cinnabar Island to get a burger  making almost everyone in a 50 radius freak out in terror along the way.  The trio is currently in Saffron city eating some sushi while en route to Cerulean City while Pyro is in Viridian doing who knows what.  There's also some bad guys called Team Legend.

The RP isn't nearly as serious as Wilypocalypse so you can jump in at anytime.)  

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 09:45:06 AM
(just take me to the nearest island, ill sit this out.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 09:48:41 AM
(I guess that's the game corner then.)

Sakura's submarine arrives at Vixy's Game Corner as the hatch opens and Flame gets out.

(Anyone else want to come with?)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 10:04:02 AM
The bottom of the island opened up, and a ship dropped out. WombatMan had been plugged into a bot with a large energy source and was not too happy about going out on the open seas.

"Dammit Talyn, I don't like this one bit!" he roared.

"Calm down, it'll be fine. Plus, we need to do this if we want to get anywhere in this newly-flooded world," she replied calmly. WombatMan looked at her and sighed.

"Fine. But I won't enjoy it." Taylor rolled her eyes in response and prepared the ship to float around the world. It didn't take long for the seacraft, the size of a small yacht, to land in the water, and an even shorter time for it to take off.

"So where to now?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 06:41:03 PM
[spoiler=Quote: Ciel Arukas]
(I guess that's the game corner then.)

Sakura's submarine arrives at Vixy's Game Corner as the hatch opens and Flame gets out.

(Anyone else want to come with?)
[/spoiler]
(Yaaaaay, connectivity!  8D)

Back at the Game Center island, Joseph was talking to himself like a crazy person.

"Okay.  Don't panic," he told himself.  "The world is just flooded, is all...  It's no big deal!  Weirder things have happened, right?"  He frowned a little.  "And it could be worse.  At least it's just flooded with water instead of lava..."

His ears suddenly perked, a noise distracting him from his monologue.  He blinked at the strange submarine surfacing near the shore and ran over, looking at the newcomer with a cocked head.
"Hello there," he greeted.  "My name's Joseph.  Um... do you have any idea what the hell happened to our world?  I was hanging out in the Game Center for the last..."  He looked at his watch for a moment.  "... two days?!  Oh holy sh--"
"Uh, anyway!" he started again.  "The world seems a bit... flooded now.  I'd love to know how that happened, if you have any idea."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 10:03:41 PM
Sakura looked over the humanoid fox known as Joseph.

"You were in there for 2 days?  Can't say that's the first time someone has done that in the Game Corner, but at least it wasn't the Sex Shack this time."  Sakura sighed. "Anyway what happened was some people who were still bitching and moaning about the cancellation Megaman Legends 3 thought it would be a good idea to use some good old fashion Dragon Ball Z bullshit wish granting Dragon to open a portal to the world of Megaman Legends.  

Something got botched up and instead of being able to go to that world RPM merged with that world which flooded everything.  Some people tried to undo the wish but those idiots the Glyde family somehow found out about the Dragon's power got to him again first and wished his memory to be erased.  Now said Dragon is their slave to use however they wish which I find to be complete bullshit in Dragon Ball Z logic because they couldn't have possibly found those 7 Yashichi things that fast and even then they would have had to wait a year to use the Dragon again.  Either way right now I'm looting the various ruins for some [parasitic bomb] and supplies to refine into weapons to bust down their base wanna come with?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 10:27:36 PM
(Ooh, world mergers... this will have some nasty multiverse side-effects. That should be written in.)

Out of a red wormhole appears a small ship, inside this ship is the infamously dull RMZX.

RMZX - "Oh, how did I get here? Where did all that water come from? Guess I'll go gamble play games at the game corner..."

After deliberately shoehorning himself into the story arriving at the game corner...

RMZX - "Hey look, people. Hi people."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 10:29:35 PM
"RMZX is that you?" Sakura asked.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 10:33:14 PM
RMZX - "Who else would it be? How are you doing? Why's the planet flooded?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 10:34:29 PM
"I just explained that to this guy named Joseph, can you use some sort of Fourth Wall Breaking powers to figure it out?" Sakura sighed wearily.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 10:39:22 PM
RMZX - "Give me a second... okay, got it. Boy that was painful, I haven't needed to do that in years. Okay, anyway, long time no see."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 10:46:29 PM
"Yeah it's been awhile.  I've just been trying to survive this stupid situation right now, you want to loot some places with me?" Sakura asked.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 10:55:33 PM
(*plays catch-up*  @_@)

Joseph's ears perked more as he saw the second figure exit the sub and address him.  "Oh.  Hello there!" he greeted.  His tail wagged, his full attention to the female as she explained the recent goings-on.

His arms crossed and his hand rose up to his muzzle, giving it a thoughtful rub.  He was about to give an answer when the third figure appeared.  He turned around, looking at the other figure, tilting his head in curiosity.  "Boy..." he murmured.  "Lotta people around here.  This is a damn popular place to be today.  Usually, it's dead as a doornail."
"Anyway," he said, looking back to the female.  "I don't know much about this dragon thing or the 7 Yashichis, but I like the idea of adventure!  I usually just hang around the Game Center, playing old games no one but Vixy appreciates."  He smiled, his tail flicking.  "I'll all for it!  What's the catch?" he asks with a knowing smirk.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 11:05:28 PM
RMZX - "I love looting places. Glad I have lots of burlap sacks and stuff. Sure, I'll come with."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 11:05:56 PM
"Oh yeah that, the ruins are full of these nasty things called Reaver Bots who attack anyone on site, so it would probably be a good idea to swing by one of the weapons shacks I own and gear up."  Sakura explained.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 11:09:40 PM
RMZX - "Oh yeah, I knew that. No problem, just hook me up with something to shoot them up. Lets go then."

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 11:16:50 PM
Joseph's ears folded back.  "Erm...  Am... I still invited?"  He knew the lady in pink was speaking to them both, but he couldn't help but feel a little ignored, since the two clearly knew each other.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 11:20:43 PM
"Of course you are, sorry I have a tendency to only be able to talk to one person at a time."  Sakura explained  "Anyway since you both seem to want to come hop on in."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 11:24:02 PM
RMZX - "You sure that thing will fit more than two people? We might need to get some better transportation."