RPM Magical DASH

White-Jet · 17613

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: January 23, 2013, 06:37:23 AM
His look of shame turned to one of confusion.  "Battletoads... marathon??"  He tilted his head again.  "I don't think I understand.  How in the...  There weren't that many games in the series..."
"She speed runs each game like 5 times or something." said Sakura

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 23, 2013, 06:40:23 AM
The Berbils wait until Tai got onto the boat before the one sorting it jerks the wheel into a spin, causing it to turn around while making its way to the Game Vented.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: January 23, 2013, 06:48:14 AM
While waiting for the boat to arrive to its destination, Tai was trying to dry himself with his fire powers, being careful not to burn the boat.

"So, does anyone mind telling me when did RPM turn into a post-apocalyptic world covered by water?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 23, 2013, 07:19:16 AM
"According to those who have witnessed the event, an unknown citizen gathered the seven Yashichi and summoned Dragon Sky in an attempt to open portal to the land of Mega Man Legends," one of the Berbils answered, "But RPM citizen mis-phrased the wish, causing Dragon Sky to merge the worlds into one."

"Dragon Sky did not appear to be happy with being summoned for such a pointless wish and refused to wait for RPM citizen to correct his wish," another Berbil continues, "But Dragon Sky chose a bad time to depart when Glyde Family showed up, overheard his ability to grant wishes, and used their radar to hunt down and gather the seven Yashichi.  Once Glyde Family summoned Dragon Sky, Glyde Family tricked him into wishing away Dragon Sky's memories, turning Dragon Sky into mindless beast that obeys only Glyde Family."

"According to current observation, other RPM citizens are unaware of what has happened, and have chosen to survive anyway they can," the third Berbil finalizes, "But those who have witnessed it worry that there may be a side effect to making Dragon Sky grant wishes without frequent breaks, and have gone off to figure out a way to free him from Glyde Family's clutches and reverse the amnesia they have tricked Dragon Sky into granting upon himself."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: January 23, 2013, 07:20:34 AM
Somewhere, a young fox boy rode on a dolphin while waving a cowboy hat.

"Yee-Haw!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: January 23, 2013, 05:47:09 PM
"She speed runs each game like 5 times or something." said Sakura
"Oooooh..."  The fox gave a nod.  "That makes more sense, then.  Seems a bit redundant, perhaps... but makes sense."

He gave a light huff and flapped the collar of his shirt, slumping back against the wall of the sub.  It really was nice and toasty warm in there...  Maybe a little too warm.  But he didn't say anything.  He didn't have to had come along, after all.  Plus, there was adventure to be had, once they got to where they were going, he figured!
On that thought, he then started looking around, trying to find a window... or a monitor... or some sort of thing to where he could see outside.

(This thread needs moar RMZX.  X3)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013, 06:11:34 PM
(I'll post when I damn well please.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013, 06:26:56 PM
(Random Borock-bot shoe-horning go!)

"Oh my is it too warm in here, Ms. Sakura commented on the heat and you seem to be very warm as well Mr. Joseph." The driver Borock-bot suddenly piped up not taking his eyes off the radar.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 07:06:17 PM
(I was just trying to keep you involved, RM...  :(  I didn't mean to upset you...)

"Hm?"  The fox looked up toward the voice.  "Oh, it's alright.  I'm used to being warm!  Fur and all.  Heh."  Though, I do wonder if this sub always runs so warm... he thought to himself, his tail flicking.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 07:14:00 PM
(Around here lulls between people are perfectly normal I think, then again I just started RPing and wasn't involved with the Busy World RP so I have no clue.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 09:59:08 PM
"See? This isn't too bad, is it?" Taylor yelled. A huddling form lay prone in a corner of the cabin, shivering.

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" WombatMan replied through shivers. "I hate water."

"Relax, it'll be fine. We'll get where we're going soon enough, and then there'll be dry land so you can stop freaking out."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 24, 2013, 08:13:30 AM
The tugboat eventually arrives at Vixy's Game Center, which oddly appears to be floating on a broken piece of land.  Taiyo could hear something under something blowing underwater and sticks his head into the water to see water propellers rotating at top speeds to keep the island above the surface.

"Berbils managed to raise salvageable buildings from ocean floor," one of the Berbils said, "Vixy's Gaming Center has very durable structure, was easy to protect from the harsh events of merge."

The Berbil riding the tugboat then turns his head to look at Tai, "Tugboat picking up vehicle readings up ahead.  It appears to be submarine shaped and contains five occupants.  Submarine does not appear to have drifted far; Berbils take you there if you wish."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 24, 2013, 08:33:47 AM
"Oh, thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be fine on my own."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 24, 2013, 08:57:56 AM
The Berbil driving the tugboat nods as he stops near the shores keeping the Game Center afloat.

"If you don't mind Berbils asking, what do you plan to do about this situation?" one of passenger Berbils asked.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: January 24, 2013, 09:30:25 AM
"Honestly, I'm not too sure yet" said Tai while getting out of the boat.

"The situation doesn't affect me THAT much considering that I'm living in space right now, but it's definitely not a good idea to leave RPM this way."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: January 24, 2013, 09:44:30 AM
"No, not with Dragon Sky currently under Glyde Family's control," the driving Berbil vouches, "There could be worse Glyde Family will do with Dragon Sky than merely wishing for all the money in the world."

The other two Berbils looks towards the driver, chittering something Taiyo wouldn't understand before the driver turns his focus back towards him.

"If there is nothing else, Berbils should get back to work." he said, "There is one more tower Berbils must construct before next phase begins"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: January 26, 2013, 03:56:39 AM
RMZX - "Oh, we're already at the weapons shack?"

RMZX gets out of the sub and enters the weapons shack, and sees what he believes to be a shiny symbol of power.

RMZX - "OHHH SHINY DRILL ARM~"

Suddenly the fox that was in the sub hops up near the drill.

RMZX - "NO ITS MINE"

RMZX equips the drill and violently drills a hole through the fox. Unfortunately Sakura was watching this.

RMZX - "Oh no, its not what it looks like."

Sakura - "No its fine, lets travel the world together since you're obviously the best fighter ever with that fantastic drill of yours."

RMZX - "Okay, lets go!"

Then the two left happily ever after.

Well, not really. In reality RMZX was asleep with a stupid grin on his face.

RMZX then woke up with a noticeable look of dissapointment, yet there was still a hint of sadistic pleasure in his eyes.

(I hope nobody minds, dream sequences don't count story wise anyway.)

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: January 26, 2013, 04:16:42 AM
(Psychopath.)

Joseph hadn't noticed.  It seemed he was too busy occupying himself with... sleeping?  His eyes were closed and he was leaning back again a nearby wall, curled up with his knees to his chest and arms crossed.   His ears were flicking at just about any noise, but otherwise, he was either asleep or he just wasn't paying attention anymore.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: January 26, 2013, 04:45:18 AM
(That's the whole point)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: January 26, 2013, 06:28:12 AM
"Oh RMZX you're awake, you sure look like you were having an interesting dream.  Can I ask what it was about?"  Sakura asked innocently.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: January 26, 2013, 09:34:37 AM
"No, not with Dragon Sky currently under Glyde Family's control," the driving Berbil vouches, "There could be worse Glyde Family will do with Dragon Sky than merely wishing for all the money in the world."

The other two Berbils looks towards the driver, chittering something Taiyo wouldn't understand before the driver turns his focus back towards him.

"If there is nothing else, Berbils should get back to work." he said, "There is one more tower Berbils must construct before next phase begins"

"Well, good luck with that guys. Like I said, I'll be fine on my own now that I'm on dry land" said Tai to the Berbils

Still, I really don't have any idea where to go from here. What should I do? asked Tai to himself.

(I'm accepting suggestions and or invitations)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: January 26, 2013, 06:12:38 PM
RMZX panicked and said the first thing that came to his mind.

RMZX - "Oh... my dream was about... crepes. Lots and lots of Banana's Foster crepes, delicious."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: January 26, 2013, 06:20:11 PM
"Ah I could go for some desert, like some blueberry cheesecake.  We should almost be at the Sex Shack so we can go eat there."  Sakura said as her stomach growled.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: January 26, 2013, 06:24:47 PM
RMZX - "Yeah, I could go for some food myself. I didn't know the Sex Shack had food to be honest, I've always imagined it as a hot, uncomfortable building with lots of people having sex on silk sheets or on Shag carpeting."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: January 26, 2013, 06:27:40 PM
"Well about half of the place is like that"  Sakura said a bit uncomfortably "There's also a good place to get food and clothes....normal clothes I mean."