The Christmas Thread

Waifu · 2278

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
on: December 24, 2008, 05:53:40 PM
Well, I don't know if anyone started a thread like this already but before Christmas day tomorrow I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas even most of us know the true history behind the holiday *cough*the pagan holiday not being Jesus actual birth*and I just want to thank RPM for a great 2008.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 06:24:51 PM
Hopefully Santa Doesn't gun us down for being naughty, I cant stand to see my X-mas tree ruined! 8D

Offline RockmanHalo

• Just a regular Cleveland...
  • Net Navi
  • Polackman
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 06:32:05 PM
Yes, Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all get to enjoy time with your family and the wonderful dinner that follows! Oh, and get some good presents! (I heard the US Gov't had to bail out Santa too)

*cough*the pagan holiday not being Jesus actual birth*
Aww...you say it like you actually care. 8D

Talk. Fast.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 09:15:55 PM
First day away from home, on christmas vacation.

Yesterday, spent 7 hours on train, the morning was spent packing, and then waiting for my mother to get back from the store to take me to the train station. Trains scare me. An old lady yelled at me to stop talking when I tried to call my mother. I did end up going to the dining car, and we were not supposed to be there without reservations, but two ladies split a table with us.

Today, going to niece and nephew's house in the evening to play with dominos or something like that... will then drive around and look at other people's christmas lights. Went through all the clothes I have here at my father's house and was told I could take home what fit because I need school clothes and never come here anyway. All I could find was a tank top, a hoodie, and a pair of sweat pants.

Friday, have to go to a nutcracker ballet.

More as the situation develops. I miss everyone.

:cookie:

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:22 PM
miss you too sky~ *hug*
and an old lady actually yelled at you for talking? How mean of her >.<

nya, all I'm doing for today is going to my parents house for eve dinner, then usual stuff tomorrow ^^;

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 09:24:44 PM
I guess I'm lucky that dinner's at my house tonight. Of course, my mom's uptight about all this cleaning crap. Honestly, more people will probably be on my Wii downstairs rather then my 360 in my room; I THINK my room's clean enough for any stragglers!!  X(

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 07:40:47 AM
Tomorrow, I need to get up early, get a shower, gather up the gifts, and get to my half-brother's for Christmas dinner.  This year isn't being spent at my grandma's as my dad made it rather clear that he wants no one there and doesn't want Mammaw cooking or anything.  So, he didn't get a gift from me.  I'd rather spend the holidays away with other relatives anyway. 

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 07:51:33 AM