Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393699

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5050 on: October 11, 2014, 07:08:41 AM
Dr. Wily II stares harder at the footage.

DWII - I'm being serious too! She is seriously quite cute! But I do agree with your earlier point... That power... That energy... We should harness it for our purposes! And hopefully, your "SSS" project will do as you intended.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5051 on: October 11, 2014, 07:17:41 AM
White Beard sighs "Even if the combined elemental chips can't equal the power of pure omni-energy I've built in a little surprise into his design to deal with any energy attacks that Blue or the resistance might throw at him." White Beard chuckles.

"Once infusion is complete it won't take long to finish, do you have an idea how we can draw out the resistance?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5052 on: October 11, 2014, 07:32:15 AM
Under Dr. Wily II's breath... And I have my own surprise as well...

DWII - Well, according to my systems... The infusion is almost done like you said. As for diversions... It's sort of my forte by now. I have someone that is itching for a rematch, though according to my scanners, they seem to be gathered at one spot outside St. Acidburg. I have a feeling they might be heading your way in space. Perhaps...

Dr. Wily II opened a video feed to the Medical Room, and saw boforte all jumpy and raging as usual.

DWII - ... I'm sending over boforte, and then we'll do a pre-emptive strike with you Dark Star armada!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5053 on: October 11, 2014, 07:37:19 AM
"Arrrr, alright, and I'll have my fleet ready for combat as well; and should things not go according to plan well...we have our special project, a fine test I would think."

((I believe it was the Mark III Dark Star as the flag ship with three or four mass produced Mark Is right? All protecting Your Wily Star?))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #5054 on: October 11, 2014, 07:43:06 AM
Galaide got bored of wandering the empty walkways, with no sign of Hierophant anywhere. She could try her earlier stunt again... But felt that would end things too quickly.

Gal - Come out, come out, wherever you are~

After noticing some slow down for a good while, Hierophant and Death decided to venture back into the scrapyard and into the hallway near the control room where Emperor is still invisibly camping out, taking notes of almost everything WilyII was doing.  But with the old doctor's new companion running around, possibly with the ability to see right through Hierophant's Vanish spell, trying to get there to pull the Emperor out without being spotted was still just as harrowing as when he sent one of his magic-using Robot Masters after them.

The best they can do at this point is to keep wandering about and figure out a least attention-grabbing means of keeping watch of everyone within the deck before their next plan of action plays out.

There appears to be a racket in the medical room; peeking inside, they see that sort-tempered robot Sun had been toying with running his mouth off like some old Matchbox commercial.

"Doesn't that guy ever enjoy a vacation...?" Death sighs.

"I'd rather not question it right now...." Hierophant mutters back, "Let's just keep going before that girl the doctor picked up finds us."

"We're clearly not leaving without Emperor, what's the harm in sticking around and watching the guy scream himself speechless?  Besides, I want to see what happens if that girl does find us in here?  Could be a good distraction to keep her off our backs a while longer."

Hierophant attempts to protest the idea, but Death was already floating into the room by the time he opened his mouth.  Muffling a reluctant groan, he tip-toes in after her, not wanting to make too much noise as Vanish doesn't completely hide their voice, or his footsteps.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5055 on: October 11, 2014, 07:45:36 AM
"Arrrr, alright, and I'll have my fleet ready for combat as well; and should things not go according to plan well...we have our special project, a fine test I would think."

((I believe it was the Mark III Dark Star as the flag ship with three or four mass produced Mark Is right? All protecting Your Wily Star?))
(Well, last that I can recall, my Wily II Star is currently like the Death Star II at the moment, and there are... Let's have 5 Mark Is. :P Your Mark III should be near my II Star, with the 5 Mark Is surrounding them as a perimeter defense, I guess?)

DWII - Alright! Your project has been fully infused. I'll teleport both it and boforte to your Dark Star Mark III.

With that, Dr. Wily II closed the communication feed, and sank into his evil spinning chair. He rubbed his forehead, before opening a comms channel to the Medical Room.

(Well, anytime you're OK Blue, boforte will teleport in.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5056 on: October 11, 2014, 07:52:23 AM
After noticing some slow down for a good while, Hierophant and Death decided to venture back into the scrapyard and into the hallway near the control room where Emperor is still invisibly camping out, taking notes of almost everything WilyII was doing.  But with the old doctor's new companion running around, possibly with the ability to see right through Hierophant's Vanish spell, trying to get there to pull the Emperor out without being spotted was still just as harrowing as when he sent one of his magic-using Robot Masters after them.

The best they can do at this point is to keep wandering about and figure out a least attention-grabbing means of keeping watch of everyone within the deck before their next plan of action plays out.

There appears to be a racket in the medical room; peeking inside, they see that sort-tempered robot Sun had been toying with running his mouth off like some old Matchbox commercial.

"Doesn't that guy ever enjoy a vacation...?" Death sighs.

"I'd rather not question it right now...." Hierophant mutters back, "Let's just keep going before that girl the doctor picked up finds us."

"We're clearly not leaving without Emperor, what's the harm in sticking around and watching the guy scream himself speechless?  Besides, I want to see what happens if that girl does find us in here?  Could be a good distraction to keep her off our backs a while longer."

Hierophant attempts to protest the idea, but Death was already floating into the room by the time he opened his mouth.  Muffling a reluctant groan, he tip-toes in after her, not wanting to make too much noise as Vanish doesn't completely hide their voice, or his footsteps.
(Scratch that, boforte is still pre-occupied. XD)
Medic Man attended to the call from Dr. Wily II, as boforte continued to be "harassed" by the weird entity with a Sun for a head.

boforte - GODDARNIT YOU [tornado fang]ing CREATURE OF ROBOTIC HELL

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5057 on: October 11, 2014, 07:54:04 AM
(Good keep distracting him until we somehow build our mechs. 8D)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5058 on: October 11, 2014, 08:08:13 AM
((Sounds about right, also yeah have BoForte teleport along with the frame))

"Captain I beg you reconsider this!" Tempest Star said following White Beard to the capsule that had just warped into his lab

"Silence! I will hear no more complaints, my new programing is perfect there will be no repeat of last time." White Beard angrily responds Tempest Star back down while the other Star Generals present simply glance at one another.

"Now...." White Beard begins installing the four elemental chips around the new dark chip and closes the chest plate pressing a button on the panel to close the glass. "Lets put the finishing touches on this little project." The capsule glows as it begins installing the outer armor.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5059 on: October 11, 2014, 08:12:59 AM
(Scratch that, boforte is still pre-occupied. XD)
Medic Man attended to the call from Dr. Wily II, as boforte continued to be "harassed" by the weird entity with a Sun for a head.

boforte - GODDARNIT YOU [tornado fang]ing CREATURE OF ROBOTIC HELL

(I was kinda referring to Sun's harassment from several pages ago.  She's been gone for who know's how long.... Although.... [eyebrow])

Hierophant stared in minor irritation as a crude drawing of Sun's card form dangles over boforte's head, tied to the crown of his bandages with a very flimsy wire.  He immediately turns a scorning, accusing leer towards Death.

"How long HAVE you been wandering this hall before bumping into me on the stairway...?"

Death turns the back of her card towards Hierophant, covering her sniggering mug with her gloved fingers, "Death is responsible for change.  I was merely honoring my role...."

Hierophant could only let out an inaudible groan as he looks back towards boforte, wondering how best to get that awfully-drawn card out of his face.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5060 on: October 11, 2014, 08:23:51 AM
(Also....what the heck happened to Chariot again?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5061 on: October 11, 2014, 08:24:25 AM
(I was kinda referring to Sun's harassment from several pages ago.  She's been gone for who know's how long.... Although.... [eyebrow])

Hierophant stared in minor irritation as a crude drawing of Sun's card form dangles over boforte's head, tied to the crown of his bandages with a very flimsy wire.  He immediately turns a scorning, accusing leer towards Death.

"How long HAVE you been wandering this hall before bumping into me on the stairway...?"

Death turns the back of her card towards Hierophant, covering her sniggering mug with her gloved fingers, "Death is responsible for change.  I was merely honoring my role...."

Hierophant could only let out an inaudible groan as he looks back towards boforte, wondering how best to get that awfully-drawn card out of his face.
(Well, I am months late. :P)

DWII - Medic Man!! What the hell is up with that racket!?

Medic - Oh Doctor~ boforte seems to been a bit delusional after treatment~ Keeps saying that there's an animated Sun head following him around~ I really don't know what to do~

DWII - ... An animated Sun? It can't be... Can it? Either way, get boforte calmed down and give him these coordinates for teleportation. Maybe some battling can ease his Durianium... You know what? I'll get Galaida to head over to the Medical Room, just in case.

Medic - Roger Doctor~

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5062 on: October 11, 2014, 08:45:03 AM
(Also....what the heck happened to Chariot again?)

(Stuck in St. Acidburg, spying on the Resistance while keeping watch of Wreck-It Man, who's still rampaging around wherever the Wily Star II is orbiting.... -_- 8D Haven't decided what to do with them at the moment)

Overhearing Galaide being sent into the medical room, Hierophant cringed, wondering if he should take Death and run, but as he looks to where Death was when they came in, she had already plopped the tip of her card on boforte's chest, watching him continue to rant and rage while trying to break his bandages and swipe at the fake card dangling over his head.

"Hmmm....  I wonder what else we can do while we're here...." she mutters mostly to herself, "Maybe I can try whispering in his ear and see just how more pissed off he can get...."

"How about we leave before that mysterious girl shows up," Hierophant almost hissed close to where boforte might hear them, "If she does see past Vanish, she might try and take control of us!"

"What good will that do?" Death muses, "We're invisible.  Physical attacks won't hurt us as long as it's not pure magic.  Besides, it's more fun to see how much damage she could cause trying to get at us."

Hierophant muffles another groan as he looks towards the door leading out of the medical room, wondering what might happen once Galaide arrived.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5063 on: October 11, 2014, 08:46:39 AM
(Rampaging around the Wily Star II? o-O)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5064 on: October 11, 2014, 08:52:39 AM
(To be honest, I might shelve Galaide too, since I really don't know how to carry on with her. Let's see how it goes.)

As boforte continued to struggle, Medic Man linked up to the station-wide comms.

Medic - Attention Miss Galaide~ You are needed at the Medical Room~ There might be fun stuff for you to check on~

Along a corridor...

Gal - Oooooooooh~ Perhaps it's those Tarot Cards Mr. Wily mentioned earlier. This should be fun~

With that, she ran... Or hovered... Or however she's moving, quickly towards the Medical Room.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5065 on: October 11, 2014, 08:54:02 AM
(But I really do need her, I really really do.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5066 on: October 11, 2014, 08:55:16 AM
(Do tell over PMs please. Give me a heads up and stuff.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5067 on: October 11, 2014, 08:57:04 AM
(Rampaging around the Wily Star II? o-O)

(The areas below where the Wily Star II is currently orbiting, not inside)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5068 on: October 11, 2014, 08:58:30 AM
(What areas below exactly?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5069 on: October 11, 2014, 09:15:20 AM
(Originally, Wreck-It Man was rampaging through St. Acidburg, where I presumed the Wily Star II was orbiting over, but by now, he's most likely at the outskirts, either making his way west to the other parts of the RPM Map, or might just run around in circles in Dry Dry Desert depending on how soon you want to deal with his out of control programming)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5070 on: October 11, 2014, 09:16:47 AM
(I have a perfect idea. Have him fall into the n00b-eating pit!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5071 on: October 11, 2014, 09:17:23 AM
(I have a perfect idea. Have him fall into the n00b-eating pit!)
(I second this notion!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5072 on: October 11, 2014, 09:17:57 AM
(Although he might bore his way underground...)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5073 on: October 11, 2014, 09:19:17 AM
(I honestly doubt it.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5074 on: October 11, 2014, 09:21:53 AM
(I mean like make underground tunnel networks.)