Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 395479

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1075 on: February 25, 2013, 02:38:01 AM
(How are you going to deal with Mirby's characters now since she flew the coop and all?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1076 on: February 25, 2013, 02:49:19 AM
((Um... I actually didn't realize she left, since I don't normally look at the 'goodbye' thread. It just depresses me to see when people leave a site. :|
I'll have to figure something out...))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1077 on: February 25, 2013, 03:18:47 AM
(Involved in permanent rigorous training that they cannot be disturbed from. Its perfect.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1078 on: February 25, 2013, 12:49:36 PM
(Finally! Something else that I can update on! 8D)

??? - Not so fast.

In front of the advancing group of digimons, floated a cloaked figure, blocking the "door" that leads into the dome.

??? - You might have gotten past the firewalls, but this is the end of the road for you.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1079 on: February 26, 2013, 03:13:14 AM
The turbines on Grapp Leomon's arms started spinning. "Alright, what idiot program stands in our way?" He snarled, looking up at the cloaked figure. The rest of the digimon were set for battle as well. Whoever this was, they were severely outnumbered.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1080 on: February 26, 2013, 07:20:42 AM
The cloaked figure shot out it's 2 cursor arms, stabbing 2 unlucky digimons, instantly deleting them.

??? - My name is Null Man. Upgraded by the great Dr. Wily II. No one shall pass.

Null Man floated a bit higher, and summoned out multiple cursors, like some Gate of Babylon thing.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1081 on: February 26, 2013, 08:31:48 AM
RMZX - "Huh, okay, turns out when my 3DS disconnected from the hologram projector, I hadn't saved the game, so technically you're still in there..."

Avatar - "So what does that mean about us?"

RMZX - "My guess is that you're free to live your lives as you see fit. Know how to pilot spacecraft?"

Avatar - "Pretty sure I could learn."

RMZX - "Then take your wife and go live out your lives, I wouldn't feel right forcing you to stay here."

Avatar - "We're going to stick around."

RMZX - "Huh?"

Avatar - "We're the same, you and I. Well, sort of, we share the same name, and are pretty much the same except for appearance."

RMZX - "Not really, I don't like Eel and Liver pie... Anyway, why isn't she talking?"

Avatar - "Err.. I think she's just... in shock."

RMZX - "Well, maybe you should take her to the sic-..."

RMZX - "Nothing... Sick bay, just... don't pay any mind to the... body down at the end."

The flamboyantly robed Avatar and his Swordbearing wife left the room.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1082 on: February 26, 2013, 08:47:33 AM
A Starmon, in the crowd of Adult-level digimon, looked to his left and right as his two current teammates, Aquilamon and Seadramon, were deleted. "Damn. Boss'll need ta restore 'em after this." He said, scratching his head.

"Tch... A fighter... I Love it!" Grapp Leomon exclaimed, all 4 of his turbines spinning at full speed. "Starmon, collect the leftover data of your squadmates, Teams Epsilon through Kappa retreat to a safe distance and form a barrier. The rest of you form a ring and don't interfere!" He ordered, Cyberdramon and Tankdramon not taking the orders well.

"Like hell we're sittin' in the background!" Cyberdramon snarled, the rest of the digimon (aside from Tnkdramon) doing as they were told.

"You ain't takin' all the glory on this one!"

Grapp Leomon growled. "Fine! Just stay the hell outta my way!" He snapped, vaulting at Nullman and spiraling in the air. "Whirlwind Turbine Kick!" The lion digimon brought one of his legs (and the turbine on it) down on Nullman's head.

[spoiler=Sapph's Digimon Teams at their current levels]
Several of these will be rearranged at a later date.
Alpha
Agumon > Geo Greymon > Rize Greymon - In the Neutral Base
V-mon > XV-mon > Paildramon - In the Neutral Base
Impmon > Wizarmon > Pumpmon - In the Neutral Base
Beta
Labramon > Dobermon > Cerberumon - Outside Wily II's Network
Coronamon > Firamon > Flaremon - Outside Wily II's Network
Lunamon > Lekismon > Crescemon - Outside Wily II's Network
Gamma
Commandramon > Sealsdramon > Tankdramon - Outside Wily II's Network
Gazimon > Leomon > Grapp Leomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Monodramon > Strikedramon > Cyberdramon - Outside Wily II's Network
Delta
Piyomon > Cockatorimon > Hippogriffomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Lopmon > Turuiemon > Andiramon - Outside Wily II's Network
Gomamon > Ikkakumon > Zudomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Epsilon
Tentomon > Kabuterimon - Outside Wily II's Network
Candmon > Meramon - Outside Wily II's Network
Kudamon > Reppamon - Outside Wily II's Network
Zeta
Betamon > Seadramon - Deleted and in need of restoration
Black Pawnchessmon > Starmon - Outside Wily II's Network
Hawkmon > Aquilamon - Deleted and in need of restoration
Eta
Armadimon > Ankylomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Patamon > Angemon - Outside Wily II's Network
Koemon > Hanumon - Outside Wily II's Network
Theta
Psychemon > Sangloupmon - Outside Wily II's Network
Teriermon > Galgomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Hagurumon > Clockmon - Outside Wily II's Network
Iota
Goblimon > Golemon - Outside Wily II's Network
Pico Devimon > Devimon - Outside Wily II's Network
Black Agumon > Dark Tyrannomon - Outside Wily II's Network
Kappa
Elecmon > Black Garurumon - Outside Wily II's Network
Palmon > Togemon - Outside Wily II's Network
Wormmon > Stingmon - Outside Wily II's Network[/spoiler]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1083 on: February 26, 2013, 09:08:06 AM
(Oh god, why are there so many digimons!?)

The kick would have been a huge blow, if Null Man didn't phase out at the last minute.

Null Man - You need to do better than that. Null Stab.

The Gate of Babylon thing that was behind Null Man started to fire out multiple cursors, hitting some of the digimons in the back, deleting them.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1084 on: February 26, 2013, 09:19:55 AM
((The answer is, obviously, because Nullman's so dang powerful! :P))

The digimon that had formed a ring around the fight did their best to shoot down all of the Null Pointers that were fired, but a couple managed to slip past. "Damn it!"

Cyberdramon's arms started glowing. "Die dammit! Erase Claw!" He fired a super-oscillatory wave from his arms at Nullman. Most likely, the latter would phase out again, and the attack would pass through. Didn't mater to Cyberdramon, as the attack would outright erase a massive chunk of data wherever it landed.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1085 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:15 AM
(LIES!! I'll just slightly dragging this out!!)

Null Man indeed phased out of the attack, leaving behind some spiralling cursors.

Null - Null Shield. Nullifys attacks, even those that erase.

The oscillatory wave hit the cursors. The attack succeeded in erasing the cursors, but the attack never got past where the cursors once spun.

Null - Seriously. You are all data. Null Stab. *Gate of Babylon-s again*

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1086 on: February 26, 2013, 09:51:12 AM
"And so are you! Blast Gatling!" Tankdramon started firing the two gatling guns on his sides, blasting down every single one of the cursors. "[acid burst] on that!"

With that, all of the Perfect-level digimon started launching their attacks, banking on overwhelming Nullman with the constant force. All except for one, though, they were most likely herding the adult-level digimon to safety... Right?

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1087 on: February 26, 2013, 09:56:21 AM
Null - Null Shield.

Null Man brings up multiple spinning cursors, blocking most of the attacks thrown at the him. The rest of the attacks, he just phases out.

Null - You will all be deleted. Null Stab.

Null Man summons the Gate of Babylon thing again, noticing some strange movement within the ranks, and firing the cursors in that general direction.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1088 on: February 26, 2013, 10:01:54 AM
Once again, all of Nullman's cursors were shot down by Tankdramon, who joined right back into the assault. "Eyes down here!"

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in Wily II's network, Cerberumon raced around, trying to find the data that the team was sent to retrieve. As he was the smallest, it was rather easy to slip through past Nullman with all the flashy attacks flying at and around the digitized robot master.He wasn't exactly sure where to look, or where he was going for that matter, but he could feel that he was headed in the right direction.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1089 on: February 26, 2013, 10:13:51 AM
Null - You pesky pieces of data.

Null Man raised his cursor arms into the air, and seemed to be gathering energy. A bright light illuminates the whole area, and when the light died down, Null Man seemed to have changed form. He no longer was cloaked, and instead, was just a black... Sphere. His spherical body is completely surrounded by countless numbers of cursors, circling all over his body. The digimons also started to feel some form of suction, seemingly coming from the black sphere...

Null - N.O.W. D.I.E.

Null Man fires out his cursors in all directions, catching a few digimon by surprise deletion.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1090 on: March 01, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
Buns - Yea~ Have some more then~

Buns grabbed another ceramic bowl from the counter, and opened the faucet again, letting the viscous black liquid ooze out. Once the bowl is about two-thirds full, Buns turned the faucet off, and twirl to Afro's side, gently nudging the bowl onto the table, right beside the bowl that Afro's currently eating from.

(Sorry for the AFKness. I had a lot going on IRL. THough honestly Doc I'm at a loss for what to do next with Buns and Afro and Still need to find something to do with Dan. x_x )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1091 on: March 02, 2013, 08:26:19 AM
(I also lost track for Buns... Just... Do something when you can think of something. You pull her along for your misadventures. >.>)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1092 on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:06 AM
(And speaking of misadventures.... 8D)

For a scrapyard, the ceilings have nary a crack on any part of their ceiling or walls.  Then again, since nothing's happened in the past few minutes, Hierophant could only assume the robot in charge had gotten too use to the obnoxious crow's innate cries and chose to ignore them.

He could go back to watching over the cards in World's place, but knowing that disassembling robots lacking in proper armory would need to oil themselves every now and then, it still wouldn't be a good idea to continue camping out in such an obvious location.  It was probably best to leave now before that happens.

Keeping a careful weight on the hand pressed against the wall, Hierophant lifts the leg on the opposite side of his body and attempts to turn and slip it back onto the skull-patterned, tile floor only to feel his other foot slip from the curved corners of the tub, dropping him into the oil bath.  Panicked, he grabbed the corners of the tub, barely keeping his head, back, arms and stuck out leg from suffering the same fate as the rest of his body, all the while the minor tidal wave pushed Death to the edge of the tub, surprisingly not dampening or startling her still content posture.

"Finally decided to join me, eh?" Death chuckles, "Should've thought twice before using a oil-slicked tub as your stepping stone."

Hierophant struggles to keep his calm as he staggers to his drenched foot while slipping the other onto the floor outside the tub, looking down to find his once green and white miter tinted in dark, oily stains.  He goes through the process of squeezing out any dripping oil that might leave a trail while shaking some more out of his drenched leg and once green boot before grabbing Death and heading for the door leading back into the scrapyard.

Upon opening the door and looking around, he finds that Reggae was nowhere around, either suggesting he had gotten bored and left, or the robot in charge got tired of his annoying squawking and threw him out.  Either way, it gives him the opportunity to sneak out without being caught, sticking close to the wall as the best means of staying clear out of the robot's sights.

Berbil Jane, meanwhile, drags Raggae to the very crate her red and orange brethren hid in earlier and tosses him into it, kicking the door shut and wandering off until he regained his senses and pecked his way out.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1093 on: March 02, 2013, 09:26:10 AM
(Poor Reggae. 8D Waiting for Sapph to come back in~ The Null arc will end soon, since, I can't possible let him be so powerful for too long lol.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1094 on: March 02, 2013, 09:36:53 AM
Taylor rolled over while she slept and was quickly awoken by a loud yelp. Before she had time to react, she was launched into the opposite wall with a lot of force; picking herself up slowly, she rubbed her eyes and looked around. She stretched her arms and wondered aloud, "What was that?"

"THAT WAS ME!!" HeatGabumon shouted indignantly. "You rolled off the bed onto me!"

"Oh... well, uh..." she said, startled, "Sorry about that..."

"YOU'D BETTER BE SORRY! THAT HURT!!" he replied, obviously acting more outraged than he actually was.

"Okay okay I get it. Relax... Now what did we miss?"

"How should I know! I was asleep as long as you were!"

"Good point... Perhaps we should have a look around." She grabbed her Digivice which was on the nightstand next to the bed and noticed a stack of cards. Examining them revealed they were more cards to DigiModify with... she figured Sapph left them there but she wasn't sure; that, and it didn't really matter. After getting ready, the two stepped out of the room and wandered the space station to try figuring out what happened during their extended slumber.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1095 on: March 10, 2013, 10:26:52 AM
All that remained of the Perfect digimon that had Nullman circled was the Gamma Team: Grapp Leomon, Tankdramon, and Cyberdramon. The rest of them had been reduced to stray data.

"Damn, the boss ain't gonna be happy about this." Cyberdramon grumbled, cracking his neck. At this point, the mission may have officially changed to keep Nullman occupied, but he sure as hell was determined to defeat the cyber robot master. There's gotta be some way to hit this sh*t while he's intangible!

-----

Cerberumon, aware of the predicament his comrades faced, was in the middle of downloading the file that he had entered the network to retrieve. He had to hurry, as, if he didn't, he wouldn't have any comrades to return to.

-----

Sapph, meanwhile, had found his way to the cafeteria and was searching around for food. It had, after all, been quite a while since he had eaten anything.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1096 on: March 10, 2013, 12:10:05 PM
"Whoa whoa whoa stop for a second..." HeatGabumon said suddenly, holding a paw to stop Taylor from moving.

"What is it?" she said, suddenly on alert. "Enemies?"

"No... don't think so..." he replied, sniffing the air tentatively...

"Is the space station out of power? Are we gonna suffocate?!?" she responded, the beginnings of a freak-out evident in the wavering of her voice.

"No, that's not it either..."

"Then what is it?"

"Smell for yourself! I'm not the only one with a nose ya know..." he said curtly. Taylor did as he suggested and was pleasantly surprised.

"Food!"

"Yes! We must be near the cafeteria! Let's go!" HeatGabumon exclaimed excitedly, and the two of them rounded the corner into the cafeteria. In their haste, they completely neglected to see Sapph in there as well and promptly knocked him over, resulting in a dog pile of the three.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1097 on: March 10, 2013, 12:44:55 PM
Null Man has his cursors orbiting around his black sphere, and seemed to have grew a bit in terms of size. Maybe it was from sucking in some of the stray deleted Digimon data? Robot with Digimon data? Doesn't sound... Stable...

Null - S.C.A.R.E.D. T.O. A.T.T.A.C.K. N.O.W. D.I.E.

Null Man fired another wave of Null Pointers, aimed at whichever remaining Digimon.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1098 on: March 10, 2013, 10:53:31 PM
"ACK!" Sapph was bowled over by Taylor and Heat Gabumon. He scrambled to get out from under the two. "An entire space station! You'd think there was more than enough room to not run into eachother like this!"

-----

Grapp Leomon's eye twitched as Nullman absorbed some of the stray data. "Now... We HAVE to win!" He snapped, the turbines of his arms spinning.

Trankdramon took point and shot down the cursors as Nullman fired them. Strike now!"

Cyberdramon attacked first, firing his super-oscillatory waves at the black orb. "Erase Claw!

Grapp Leomon launched in to strike at the same time the Erase Claw hit, gravity distorting around his fist as he punched. "Lion Beast Wave Slash!"

-----

Cerberumon had finished retrieving the file and was rushing back out of Wily II's network. He needed to get out and he needed out NOW!

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1099 on: March 11, 2013, 12:43:17 AM
"Well to be fair we have been sleeping for who knows how long..." Taylor said.

"And we are quite hungry..." HeatGabumon added.