Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 390455

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6825 on: May 03, 2016, 03:48:08 PM
(Well, the Fxencythe did have a rather gruelling battle with Reaper before his sortie here... So I'll imagine that the mobile suit would not be able to take another hit of anything, nor can it push itself any further. Just my thoughts.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #6826 on: May 03, 2016, 03:49:49 PM
(What? The Repear was Battling Peebs and is currently Battling Phi now.  Both Peebs and the Crossbone mech are not in good shape at the moment.  Fxesycthe did not face the Crossbone at any point here or 2 Days ago in RP and the last battle was a generic Mobile Suit brawl.

The Fxesycthe only has boforte to worry about in terms of Damage.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6827 on: May 03, 2016, 04:03:41 PM
(... HUH. I guess I got things mixed up... ANYWAYS... Ignore what I mentioned earlier, and just say that the Fxenscythe is still pretty much fine, except for some melted armour, and a little bit of hydralic sparks.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6828 on: May 03, 2016, 04:10:19 PM
(Would his Active Cloak work, I mean assuming the Hell Scythe doesn't have the Beam Mantle like the Sakura Wing, that's really what I'm concerned with at the moment because of boforte's giant laser.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #6829 on: May 03, 2016, 04:14:35 PM
(To be honest, I really would have Fxeni answer that. But given circumstances, I say yes, but not for continuous blocking.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6830 on: May 03, 2016, 04:16:44 PM
(Okay, I'm going to try to see if I can PM Fxeni and hope Ubisoft Hell hasn't reduce his ability to answer a question like that but if not I'll just go with that. :P)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #6831 on: May 03, 2016, 05:19:32 PM
(I mean there's nothing physically stopping Fugo from using the Trans Server to teleport there at all, and it's probably much safer than actually going there, but I don't think it would be a good idea to go there when there's an attack is happening.)

(That's fair enough. I was gonna float the idea of having Caio and Saga offer everyone a lift once they were done in the Junkyard, but if there's a Trans-Server there then that seems to be the better option. Question now is: Where does the stuff on the ground go from here?)

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6832 on: May 03, 2016, 05:27:18 PM
(I have no idea, let's see what Ammy thinks.)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6833 on: May 04, 2016, 07:56:10 PM
(A valid point was raised that I feel needs to be addressed, so.....)

A calm silence fell over the group as they were left to their thoughts, and after a while Leo decided to voice a question.

"Bell, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I am curious about something. From the short time I spent at the....firing range? during my time at headquarters, I noticed that not even Captain Zabat is able to handle a weapon like yours. How is it you are able to do so despite your....." She trailed off, and gestured to Bell's arm with an apologetic look on her face.

Bell froze, her expression going completely blank while her fingers twitched madly on the tabletop. After a moment, she lowered her gaze and mumbled "I found a way. Don't wanna talk about it."

Leo frowned, not entirely satisfied with such an evasive answer, but something about her comrade's body language told her that prying would only damage the tentative working relationship they had, so she held her tongue and went back to staring at the table.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6834 on: May 05, 2016, 09:10:03 AM
"Wait... I-" Ammy started. "I... Have misunderstood this entire-" He shot a confused look at the three girls. "Well now... Now I feel like a complete ass." He moped. Crossing his arms, he leaned over on a wall in silence, thinking.

Vieri glared at Ammy, visibly furious at his misunderstanding, but decided to let it be. She turned her attention to Bell and Leo, searching for an idea, until Leo brought up the issue of Bell's... Proficiency with her weapon. "Hm... Verily, Ammy didst state that he would... Breaketh his wrist?" When Bell asked to drop the issue, so too did Vieri. She looked away awkwardly.

"Then how about we head back outside?" Ammy finally piped up. "I've got a way to get ahold of Fugo." He reached into his pocket and held up his pocket computer. "He can stay here and keep in contact with the rest of the resistance. Once it's safe, we can come back." He pocketed the device and shrugged. "Better than sitting here twiddling our thumbs. I feel like exploring the ruins might at least come up with some kind of... Well, something to do anyway."

(Is that good enough? :T)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6835 on: May 05, 2016, 09:18:07 AM
"I might as well go with you guys in that case, my Co-Worker Borock-bot was the one who answered the call and is the one who will give me the okay when it's safe so I don't need to use the communication system here since we both have each other's contact information." Fugo stated.  "I might as well give you a tour of what was once the most advanced city in the country of RPM.  Just remember it's not exactly safe to stay out too long either, I think it might be best to take the Company Car so we can get back quickly enough when the time comes."

(Eh I'll roll with it.)

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6836 on: May 05, 2016, 09:34:51 AM
Leo seemed to brighten a little at the thought of exploring. "A tour? That would be appreciated. Thank you, Fugo."

Bell just gave a limp wave of acknowledgement, seemingly distracted by her thoughts.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6837 on: May 05, 2016, 10:00:51 AM
Ammy clapped his hands together. "Then it's settled! Let's all get out of this place. It's getting kind of stuffy anyway."

Vieri cleared her throat. "This shan't take long, correct? I am most curious about the nature of the resistance's proper lodgings."

Ammy glanced at Fugo and made a face. "Er, I guess we'll find out at a later time." He cleared his throat and leaned over to whisper in Bell's ear. "Apparently they're both space love hotels. So..." He turned his head to ensure Vieri and Leo were out of earshot. "Might wanna be careful breaking the news to those two. I think you're a bit less... Well, I think it's hilarious anyway."

Not taking notice, Vieri tilted her head and then spun around. "Off, then!"

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6838 on: May 05, 2016, 10:22:03 AM
Bell blinked as Ammy whispered something to her. He missed the shark-like grin that spread across her face for a moment afterwards.

Carefully schooling her features back into their usual "bored" look, she rose from her seat and stretched, wincing slightly as she did so.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6839 on: May 07, 2016, 01:37:03 AM
Fugo lead everyone outside of the Fxenodrome to the Company Car he drove here with and unlocked the doors.

"So who wants Shotgun?" Fugo asked as he headed for the driver's seat.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6840 on: May 07, 2016, 01:40:32 AM
"SHOTGUN." Ammy called.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6841 on: May 07, 2016, 01:41:23 AM
"Okay you get shotgun." Fugo chuckled with Ammy's sudden enthusiasm.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6842 on: May 07, 2016, 01:46:46 AM
Bell merely quirked a brow at Ammy's sudden enthusiasm, while Leo just seemed confused by the whole thing.

Popping one of the rear doors open, Bell quickly seated herself, and after a brief struggle with the seatbelt, was securely fastened in the back. Realising something, she rolled the window down and called out "Hey, Leo. You might wanna....y'know....travel-size yourself for this."

The spectral knight bowed her head. "Alright." She unslung the sword from her back and carefully passed it to Bell, who simply placed it between her legs, with the point resting underneath the seat in front of her. Leo's form shimmered for a second before disappearing entirely.

A moment of silence passed before Bell went slightly pale as another thought struck her.

Wait. If the ninja's driving and Ammy's got shotgun, that means.....oh, [tornado fang] me....

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6843 on: May 07, 2016, 10:00:13 AM
Ammy climbed into the passenger seat while Vieri sidled up across from Bell. Ammy peered over his shoulder at Bell. "You gonna be o-" Cut off as the latter managed to fasten her seatbelt without help, he shrugged. "Never mind." He turned and looked out the window at Leo. Confused as Bell made mention of her going 'travel-size', his jaw dropped as she fully disappeared. "Wh-Where?!"

Vieri stared at the belt across Bell's chest. "What purpose does that-" Ammy's confused outburst cut her off. She frowned, then copied Bell's actions with the belt. Hugging her own sword close in her seat (sitting with it hooked to her belt would be far too cumbersome), she glanced at Leo's blade as she put 2 and 2 together. "Hm." She made a face as she, too, realized who she was sitting next to, but held her tongue. For now.

Ammy didn't quite make the connection, but he swallowed his words. He'd figure it out later. "I think we're all set, Fugo."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6844 on: May 09, 2016, 08:29:21 PM
"Okay let's get going then." Fugo nodded as he started the car and began driving off.  He first stopped in front of white building with a red roof that was surprisingly only somewhat singed and banged up.

"So this is probably going to be one of the few buildings in this area that's relatively intact, the Pokemon Center." Fugo described "Pokemon Centers are usually equipped to survive various disasters so I'm not that surprised it's still standing."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6845 on: May 09, 2016, 09:14:01 PM
Bell blinked, apparently slightly confused at the unfamiliar term.

"The [tornado fang]'s a Pokemon?"

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6846 on: May 09, 2016, 09:37:54 PM
"A video game." Ammy replied. "I guess this is like some kind of specialty store or something that Fugo's talking about? Considering Pokemon aren't real." He grumbled. "Although I don't see why something like that would be equipped to outlast an apocalpyse."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6847 on: May 09, 2016, 09:39:24 PM
"Ammy what the hell are you talking about......?" Fugo asked him with a raised eyebrow. "Pokemon are real."

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #6848 on: May 09, 2016, 09:49:01 PM
"I- What? Noooo...? I haven't seen them even once since I got here. I haven't seen much besides humans and regular animals. I like the games but I honestly haven't a single clue what you're referring to." He argued.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #6849 on: May 09, 2016, 09:58:23 PM
"Damn that's really weird, there's not a lot of places that Pokemon don't show up in Websitia." Fugo stated as he got out a Pokeball. "But I can assure you they are real, come out Missletoe!"

Fugo activated the Pokeball and the Pokemon ejected into the spare car seat right next to the ladies.  It was a strange short Bug like creature wrapped in mummy wrappings.

"Guys this is my one of my friends Missletoe, say hi Missletoe." Fugo introduced.

Missletoe looked around the car to survey Fugo's company and let out a grunt as a greeting.

"She's a bit on the reserved stoic side, but she's pretty easy to get along with." Fugo stated.