"What's Upsetting You Right Now?"

Joseph Collins · 471220

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #525 on: January 26, 2013, 02:31:17 AM
Oh, I do that for all site names.  Emulator Zone, Rockman Perfect Memories, Google...  I do it for proper titles, too, such as Street Fighter x Mega Man or Red Dead Revolver.  Book titles, too. (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Lord of the Rings...)  But not song titles.  Album titles, on the other hand... ("Weird Al's" Running with Scissors, R.E.M.'s Green...)

I also use italics for emphasis in text quotes and posts ("No, good sir.  [tornado fang] you!"), as well as internal monologues in stories (Is this [dark hold] really explaining his usage of Italics to me? Ruri thought, glaring at his monitor in disapproval.)

It's what I do. ♪

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #526 on: January 26, 2013, 02:37:55 AM
"You can't reblog from someone else's blog" means that.  Literally.  You can still reblog from the Dashboard.

That sounds rather arbitrary, and from the sound of it forces you to follow someone if you ever want to reblog what they posted.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #527 on: January 26, 2013, 03:44:34 AM
stuff

This isn't a research essay.

Its wierd.
Please stop.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #528 on: January 26, 2013, 03:51:13 AM
It's what I do. ♪

If it keeps you in a good mood, then you should keep doing it. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #529 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:49 AM
That sounds rather arbitrary, and from the sound of it forces you to follow someone if you ever want to reblog what they posted.
Now that.  Is a sound argument for keeping things they way they are.  I know for a fact I constantly reblog [parasitic bomb] from people I don't follow.

This isn't a research essay.

Its wierd.
Please stop.
You.  You've been pissy with me since I tried keeping you involved with that RP Saku started.  I don't appreciate it.  Just saying.

If it keeps you in a good mood, then you should keep doing it. ^^
Thank you, Vixy.  *hugs*  You're my biggest fan here, I swear.  <3

Posted on: 2013-01-25, 22:08:11
Welp, I just got hit with the update.

It's total bullocks.

That is all.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #530 on: January 26, 2013, 04:49:10 AM
You.  You've been pissy with me since I tried keeping you involved with that RP Saku started.  I don't appreciate it.  Just saying.

I just stated that I don't want to post if I cannot make a decent post I don't want to post.
I don't like being badgered, that's all.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #531 on: January 26, 2013, 04:56:36 AM
Junior Year and Algebra 2...dare I need to say more?

[spoiler]And other personal problems stemming from the fact I sorta feel clueless as to where I can go with my damn game I've been working on for the past five years. (Story-wise, I have a framework for what the first goal is for the game in terms of completion.)[/spoiler]

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #532 on: January 26, 2013, 05:36:17 AM
I just stated that I don't want to post if I cannot make a decent post I don't want to post.
I don't like being badgered, that's all.
Well excuse me for trying to think of you.  In the future, I won't give you that courtesy.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #533 on: January 26, 2013, 06:20:21 AM
Well excuse me for trying to think of you.  In the future, I won't give you that courtesy.
Joseph you have to keep in mind this isn't an RP site, it's a gaming site so what applies to RP sites would most likely not apply here.  I understand that when you're involved in an RP it is a good idea for those involve together in a group to be active with each other but we RP at different speeds, have different style of how we RP, and we get inspiration at different rates.  

Hell I feel bad since I write so long for the Wilypocalypse RP, my updates take a while because of it, and I do hold up people because of it.  But no one badgers me about it because they know how I do things, PB will occasionally ask how I'm doing on it but he doesn't rush me, we have awesome conversations about it, come up with plans for future parts and share them because we have fun with it, it's not our life.  Plus I'll have you guys know that those updates take an average of 7 pages, it's long as hell but I have fun doing it because people like what I write.

Would I like it if PB and Sapph were more active in the Pokemon RP, yes yes I would.  Am I going to actively ask them to update when there's a lull, no I'm not because I know that either they are busy or sometimes don't quite have the inspiration to continue at the moment.  We can always jump back into that RP no problem because it's a fun not so serious, for now, RP and I like it for how it is.  When PB does update it's freaking amazing and his posts are funny as hell, but I know that he needs inspiration to do some of those things so I don't want to rush him to make something because I want him to make something.

The RPs is not the main focus of this site and it certainly isn't why I continue to stay here despite the massive lulls we have due to the lack of noteworthy Megaman News.  It's because I love the people here, including you, you guys are so awesome and I get different perspectives here in the 5 years I've been here that I never would have gotten if I never came here during high school.  I admit I've come to see this place, see you guys like a family and I care about you guys.  I love when you guys have funny stories and when I hear your problems I want to help whenever I can if I think I can.  

I'll admit it is unusual that you post things like an essay, but I don't mind it because I capitalize things that don't need to be capitalized for emphasize or the hell of it. I quite like it because it's unique and I can understand it. I don't see it as that big of a deal since I read fast and I'm not a grammar nazi to other people so I do find it a little weird that people are upset about it now when that's what you've been doing since you've got here and it's not colored text or something like that. Plus we have people who didn't learn English as a first language so I certainly won't act like a gammar nazi when they don't know the language that well.

But what I don't understand is how you connected RMZX's disapproval of the way you write to his reactions to the Dash RP, I would never draw that conclusion. Plus how Kawaii acted in the RP was because of you, I know it was innocent but I know Kawaii is the type of person who doesn't like to do unnecessary things, padding, or progress that doesn't go anywhere.  This is the first time you RPed with us so I know you wouldn't know that off hand but we do take awhile sometimes.  When he feels he can do something he'll do it.  

I'll admit I wish he didn't kill his RP girlfriend in the Wilypocalypse RP, I personally liked the character, but he felt that he couldn't write for her character because it felt like a fake relationship to him. I understand why he did it and he does have the option to bring her back if he feels that he can write for her again since she is a robot.  I respect that decision and am not going to agonize him about it because he did it before it got to far, and if he did continue to do it he would feel that the relationship would be going nowhere.    

I like what RMZX writes but I'm not going to pressure him because he doesn't need the pressure of updating something he doesn't have to breathing down his neck when he has other crap in his life to deal with.  It takes time for him to think of something to post and I fully respect that because I don't want him to update for the sake of updating.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #534 on: January 26, 2013, 07:01:14 AM
You know what?  No.  This is un-[tornado fang]ing-acceptable.  I made one [tornado fang]ing innocent comment.  One.  And he took it personally.  I was starting to feel guilty that we just kept going on and on without him.  I was trying to include him.  But clearly, that was a mistake.  Obviously, my single comment was a nag notice.

So, you know what?  Fine.  I won't say [parasitic bomb] anymore.  And at the first convenient place, I think I'll have Joe bail.  Or maybe RM can live out his morbid dream and kill him for no good reason.  Either way, I suppose. ♪

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #535 on: January 26, 2013, 07:12:16 AM
Holy [parasitic bomb], Joseph... calm down.

RMZX is a strange individual with obvious waifu problems.

There's nothing to get angry at here. In fact, if it really was just one innoncent comment like you say, then you should just laugh. Laugh at him and the fact that he thinks that was "Badgering".

On the other hand, why did you even think it would be a good idea to bring that up? I don't think RMZX was even holding anything like a grudge over it, yet when he told you "this isn't a research essay" you [tornado fang]ing immediately connected it to him just being pissed/angry that you commented on his non-participation or whatever.

Calm your dicks/tits people.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #536 on: January 26, 2013, 07:14:56 AM
Uh he's actually been trying to get away from the waifu stuff in the RP's.  In fact he's acting like a yandere/clingy person in the Dash RP to try something different, and it looks funny as heck. XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #537 on: January 26, 2013, 07:15:45 AM
No 20th Century Fox fanfare...

Disney logo, instead...

And now I'll be seeing the Bad Robot logo before the Lucasfilm logo...

Episode VII is going to be wieeeeeeerd...

And with all these producers on tap...  There is a disturbance in the Force...

And as for what's going on now...

I don't know what happened, but it seems that everyone is getting their panties in a twist over something petty and trivial.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #538 on: January 26, 2013, 07:17:25 AM
Uh he's actually been trying to get away from the waifu stuff in the RP's.  In fact he's acting like a yandere/clingy person in the Dash RP to try something different, and it looks funny as heck. XD
That RP in general looks funny as heck, but I'm not joining because I can't even mantain a decent posting ratio in the one I'm in currently.

sadfrog.jpg

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #539 on: January 26, 2013, 07:19:13 AM
I understand, take your time.  I can't blame you for being busy with real life stuff.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #540 on: January 26, 2013, 07:47:38 AM
I understand, take your time.  I can't blame you for being busy with real life stuff.

I can blame him!  8D

B(

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #541 on: January 26, 2013, 07:49:19 AM
I can blame him!  8D

B(
I just love how you can kill the mood with just a few words.  That is seriously an amazing talent.  XD

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #542 on: January 26, 2013, 07:54:46 AM
Well I am an amazing guy!  ;)

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #543 on: January 26, 2013, 08:50:36 PM
So...  I've had some time to cool off.  I still think I'm in the right in how I feel, but I would like to apologize to you, Sakura.  You were just defending your friend and ended up getting the brunt of my anger.  I'm sorry.

That said, I'm still irked with the both of you.  But I'll get over it.  But even if I were still furious, I wouldn't just "end Joseph" in the RP.  Joe isn't mad at anyone, after all, so why should I punish him for my pettiness?

Thank you for your patience.  I hope you and Kawaii have a good day today.

Archer

Reply #544 on: January 27, 2013, 02:31:18 AM
But even if I were still furious, I wouldn't just "end Joseph" in the RP.  Joe isn't mad at anyone, after all, so why should I punish him for my pettiness?

maybe because he isn't real

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #545 on: January 27, 2013, 02:34:25 AM
Your face isn't real.

*dismissing wave*

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #546 on: January 27, 2013, 05:04:52 AM
I wish more of the people I cared about remembered stuff about me, but it's no big deal... .-.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #547 on: January 27, 2013, 04:07:58 PM
I wish everyone would get along and we could live in a happy happy world.

Or let's just nuke everything, that works too.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #548 on: January 27, 2013, 05:12:04 PM
I wish everyone would get along and we could live in a happy happy world.

Or let's just nuke everything, that works too.
This right here.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #549 on: January 27, 2013, 09:13:34 PM
I wished my sister would STFU, and listen to me, before blaming everything on me >^<. Stupid thing is, it was a fricken dream. The moment I shouted STFU, I woke myself up, and possibly, my brother heard me, loud and clear :-[.

Lucky for me it was 10am in the morning when it happened. 8D

Fear me.