"What's Upsetting You Right Now?"

Joseph Collins · 471090

Archer

Reply #125 on: November 03, 2012, 07:00:53 AM
I went before Halloween, because we needed it for Trick or Treaters and we're all kinda strapped for cash. And then we still ran out. If not for me and the kids I was taking around the neighborhood coming back in time to drop some of our extra, we would've been out.

You sure you weren't one of the kids and not the one taking them

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: November 03, 2012, 07:02:06 AM
You sure you weren't one of the kids and not the one taking them

Both.
Got a problem?
Free candy is free.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: November 03, 2012, 07:03:24 AM
because we needed it for Trick or Treaters

Turn the [tornado fang]ing lights off.
Then they won't come to your door unless they have a brain deficiency.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: November 03, 2012, 07:05:23 AM
Turn the [tornado fang]ing lights off.
Then they won't come to your door unless they have a brain deficiency.

Weeeeell. Someone has no halloween spirit.
We kind of WANTED to have candy to give out to the kids.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: November 03, 2012, 07:07:42 AM
Weeeeell. Someone has no halloween spirit.
We kind of WANTED to have candy to give out to the kids.

You're right I don't.
Then again if kids aren't going to [tornado fang]ing dress up they shouldn't get candy.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #130 on: November 03, 2012, 07:08:49 AM
My neighborhood didn't even have trick-or-treating... :(

Archer

Reply #131 on: November 03, 2012, 07:10:44 AM
You're lucky.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: November 03, 2012, 07:11:50 AM
We only get just enough trick or treaters to give out candy to make them happy and have some leftover.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: November 03, 2012, 07:15:51 AM
My neighborhood didn't even have trick-or-treating... :(
Mine too.

Because over here in Poland we don't celebrate Halloween.

Instead we "mourn" the passed, and visit the graveyard to light some candles or put some flowers by the gravestones, which are going to be stolen or destroyed anyway.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #134 on: November 03, 2012, 07:24:00 AM
I went out and bought Goldfish crackers to give away.  But, no one went trick-or-treating, so I couldn't give them away.

Which, later, was fine by me. :P

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: November 03, 2012, 07:27:40 AM
I don't like Goldfish Crackers.

Archer

Reply #136 on: November 03, 2012, 07:32:17 AM
I don't like Goldfish Crackers.

It's okay I still like you

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: November 04, 2012, 03:26:03 PM
I have a lot of love to give... but no one to give it to...

[spoiler=''No one wants to see that crap'' cut]I don't know why, but it seems like whenever I make any kind of female friend, it absolutely has to stay platonic.  The girls I meet always give me some kind of lame excuse.  Let's run through some of the usual ones, shall we?

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now."
Neither am I.  I just want someone to cuddle up to, and maybe fool around with, who genuinely want to do the same in return.  Online, since I sincerely doubt you live anywhere nearby.

"I don't see you as more than a friend."
Look harder.

"I'm a lesbian."
I honestly have no counter for this one, but it still makes me feel like [parasitic bomb], somehow.  -_-

"I'm not interested."
Why not?  I'm a nice guy chalk full of love and adoration.

"You make me uncomfortable."
That wasn't my intention.  I just wanted to show you somebody out there loves you.

"You're a [Top Spin]."
And you're an [dark hold], apparently.  Why am I your friend, again?

"You know I'm underage, right?"
This one seems to happen more often than I'd care to admit.  I connect with someone, we have a lot in common, and then bam.  I find out she's not of legal age, despite being smart, clever, funny, and so-forth.  Terrific.

"I'm currently in a relationship."
This also happens more often than I'd like to admit.  Same thing as above, but instead of being underage, they with someone.  Most everyone is upfront about it, but it still sucks to make a strong connection with someone only to realize/be reminded that you will never be able to be with them because somebody beat you to the punch.  -_-

"You're totally awesome and I love you!  Don't touch me."
I can't even begin to describe how annoying, not to mention insulting, this one is.  If I'm so awesome, why am I not allowed to cuddle up to you?  I don't have rabies.

Personally, I keep thinking maybe it's just "karmic justice" that keeps happening.  For something like 7 years, I kept harassing this one girl and basically making her miserable because she refused to "get with me."  Yes, there was plenty of good times, too, but I don't think that offset the bad times by much...  I was a terrible person back then and I think I've learned a few things in the years that followed, but I guess that's not good enough for the God of Karma.

By my calculations, I should have another three years of getting snubbed, jerked around, made to feel bad, and feeling unloved by anyone of the opposite sex, even online.  So, that's fun.

*sigh*  I wish I had a heart of stone like my friend.  Like any of my friends.  I'm the only person I know who absolutely needs attention from the opposite sex.  I guess because I don't feel like I'm useful otherwise.  I don't know...

I don't understand...  I just don't understand...  Or maybe I do, but I sincerely hope I'm wrong...[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: November 04, 2012, 04:54:35 PM
If you want my humble opinion, which you probably don't, it seems to me like you're trying too hard. Relationships are tricky and honestly hard to come by because so many people are not right for each other. Hell, if you look at the divorce rate in this country alone, you can see my point. No offense, but you seem so desperate for a relationship with a girl that you're almost willing to start one with any girl that comes along, which doesn't work. Sometimes you just have to wait for the right someone.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: November 04, 2012, 05:15:36 PM
I understand what you're saying, but frankly... I'm tired of waiting.  And tired of being alone.  And tired of rejection.  And just plain tired.

And that's pretty much why I don't go out of my way to socialize with people anymore.  That, and every time something happens to come my way, it's a [tornado fang]ing dead end.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: November 04, 2012, 05:19:36 PM
I can relate man. I was hit with the "I'm not looking for a relationship" bomb not two weeks ago.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: November 04, 2012, 05:28:33 PM
I understand what you're saying, but frankly... I'm tired of waiting.  And tired of being alone.  And tired of rejection.  And just plain tired.

And that's pretty much why I don't go out of my way to socialize with people anymore.  That, and every time something happens to come my way, it's a [tornado fang]ing dead end.

Not to sound like a dickchurner, but you do realize that not socializing is not going to help in the slightest if you're tired of being alone and waiting. It'll only help with the rejection, which everyone goes through. Even I, the sexliciousness Protoman Blues have been rejected a few times. It happens to everyone in life. I had my heart broken once. But you recover and you move on. That's life, essentially.

Although in the long run, I really shouldn't talk. I have a very different view of "love" than the majority of people. That and I'm extremeeeeeeeeeeeely picky when it comes to dating.  -_-

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: November 04, 2012, 05:54:02 PM
Oh, I'm not looking for "love."  I have something to fill that particular void. (And it does.  Like you wouldn't believe...)  But under the current conditions, is not enough to satisfy some of my more... selfish... wants.  I feel like I want something else.  Online.

I'm not looking for a serious relationship with anyone, but I would like someone to dump all my repressed affections on, in, and around.  Preferably someone who didn't just "lay back and take it" like a bump on a log.  Someone to be mutually affectionate with online.  Or something like that.

... I'm a very complex individual with stupidly complex (and admittedly very selfish) wants and desires.  -_-

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: November 04, 2012, 06:04:55 PM
Oh, I'm not looking for "love."  I have something to fill that particular void. (And it does.  Like you wouldn't believe...)  But under the current conditions, is not enough to satisfy some of my more... selfish... wants.  I feel like I want something else.  Online.

I'm not looking for a serious relationship with anyone, but I would like someone to dump all my repressed affections on, in, and around.  Preferably someone who didn't just "lay back and take it" like a bump on a log.  Someone to be mutually affectionate with online.  Or something like that.

... I'm a very complex individual with stupidly complex (and admittedly very selfish) wants and desires.  -_-
You could have just simply said:

"I'm selfish and want to [tornado fang]."

It would have saved me the precious seconds I wasted on reading your stupid rambling.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: November 04, 2012, 06:17:26 PM
Hm.  How to respond to that.  Ah, I think I have it.

In this order: Leave me alone, eat [parasitic bomb], and go to Hell.
Simple enough, fuckface?  8D

I would normally be a little more diplomatic about it, but frankly, you're not worth my time.  You just kind of came out of left field with this whole "I also hate him" thing, so you don't deserve anything more than flat-out vulgarity.  Aren't you lucky?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: November 04, 2012, 06:25:26 PM

I would normally be a little more diplomatic about it, but frankly, you're not worth my time.  You just kind of came out of left field with this whole "I also hate him" thing, so you don't deserve anything more than flat-out vulgarity.  Aren't you lucky?

Look man.
You've got the same problem I did when I first came on here.
You complain about "that feel when no gf", that's just what happens, you get mocked.
I did that a long time back, and I got mocked (Though most of said mocking was from our good friend Hitomi.), but I got through it.
I mean, my situation isn't the same as yours, while you're looking for 3D carnal desire fulfillment, I'm done looking for anything because I've found my slice of happiness.
Granted, that's why I got the nickname "waifu widower".
I will just say this though.
The "Nice guy" and "Why won't she go for me over that douchebag" arguement will never work. Because all Nice guys are inherit douchebags as well, I could be considered a "Nice guy", except I'm introverted and kind of an [dark hold] at times. It just doesn't work. But then again I'm not into that kind of relationship anyway, I've already unfairly stereotyped every single woman around my age as "Bitches and whores who only want gifts and sex" so it wouldn't feel right.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: November 04, 2012, 06:28:44 PM

Ha, ha. No.

Contrary to what I said previously, I never seriously thought about hating you. It was a joke. (Though I admit, I was a bit jealous about that fan creations thread)
Mostly because you haven't annoyed me as much as Ladd does.
In fact, you practically didn't annoy me at all.

You know why I responded like that to your posts above? REALLY WANNA KNOW?

Because what you said is so full of [parasitic bomb], it stinks all over the [tornado fang]ing world.

First you talk like finding a "sweetheart" or "boyfriend free girl" means something to you. That you tried oh so hard.

Then you [tornado fang]ing say you're not looking for "love". That you don't want a serious relationship.

See a bit of a problem here, chuckles?
No?
Okay then, I'll tell you.

It's either that you don't [tornado fang]ing know what you really want, because you have your own head up your ass.
ORRR

That you do know what you want, and that is to have a girl that's going to be your fucktoy.
Nothing more.

Because that's the strongest vibe I get from your posts about this subject. Feel free to clarify though.

It just really looks like you want to get your own girl, but only to have her be your fucktoy, and your're trying to hide and/or glorify it by saying BAWW NOBODY WANTS ME.

Jesus.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: November 04, 2012, 06:30:23 PM

It sounds like you just want someone to talk to. But I'm not sure as you have complex wants and desires!  :D

Because all Nice guys are inherit douchebags as well, I could be considered a "Nice guy", except I'm introverted and kind of an [dark hold] at times. It just doesn't work.

I'm a super nice guy and I'm not a douchbag. Well, at least not to anyone other than friends I've known for 15-20 years. And my friend in Canada.  8D

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: November 04, 2012, 06:39:56 PM
[words]
Alright... fine.  I admit it.  I want a [tornado fang]-toy.  I really, genuinely want a [tornado fang]-toy.  But I'm just as genuinely not the type to do "one-night stands."  I want a [tornado fang]-toy that doesn't mind sticking around and would be receptive to all the "touchie-feelie murry-purry lovey-dovey" bullshit I want to do.  Because I don't just [tornado fang].  I love.

Happy now?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: November 04, 2012, 06:41:42 PM
Alright... fine.  I admit it.  I want a [tornado fang]-toy.  I really, genuinely want a [tornado fang]-toy.  But I'm just as genuinely not the type to do "one-night stands."  I want a [tornado fang]-toy that doesn't mind sticking around and would be receptive to all the "touchie-feelie murry-purry lovey-dovey" bullshit I want to do.  Because I don't just [tornado fang].  I love.

Happy now?
At least you finally admitted it, though I obviously don't know how to help you since I've never even had a real relationship.