The Spiral of Dreams.

Sniper X · 45332

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: April 01, 2015, 02:05:27 PM
I had a bit of a horrible dream last night. I was babysitting my 3 month old niece, who was giving me a hard time trying to get her out from under the desks, where she might bump her fat head and probably give herself a concussion. But when I held her in my hands, she then suddenly started swelling up, as if she was being irradiated by my hands. Puss and blood was seeping from her, before she eventually croaked.

I still went out of my way to call my sister over, but I didn't want to break the news to her, yet. Next thing I'm all of a sudden concocting some sort of remedy (it looked like I'm just throwing a whole buncha random things into the mixture), to maybe reanimate my niece, with my syringe infused fingers. But all it did was transform her into a lifeless flan, without the caramel.

My sister came in, but then I notice she's holding another baby, which just so happens to look exactly like my niece. It was then I realized, I was probably babysitting a doppelganger of my actual niece, only to be trolled by my sister holding the real one.

Also I just realized my doppelganger niece was capable of speech. How did I not notice something was odd about that?

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #226 on: April 21, 2015, 07:29:00 AM
I had some sort of fever dream, but hell if I can remember a cohesive plot from it.  However, I know what characters were in it.

It was a Batman/TMNT/Reptar crossover.

fuckin wat

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: April 21, 2015, 10:42:28 AM
I had a dumb dream, where I was reliving an unfair death by Toy Chica. When I flashed the flashlight down the hallway, she was suddenly offering me a double-shot glass filled with the nameless brand Markiplier takes during his "Five Nights at Fuckboy's 2" drunk playthrough.

Now why would my dreams tempt me into alcoholism?

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #228 on: April 21, 2015, 11:43:59 PM
I dreamt last night that I finally hatched a shiny.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #229 on: June 28, 2015, 03:08:52 AM
Wooooo necro double post!

Anywho, so I had this day-in-the-life dream about a disabled Hypno named Wally.  Wally lived on a farm and he was a therapy Pokemon at a retirement home for war veterans.  He got to the retirement home by himself, with help from a friend who would bike to work every day.

At the retirement home, Wally would help out by getting things for the residents and he would listen to their stories.  Everyone loved Wally and he was always happy to sit and listen to the residents.  They would hug and pet him and he would get up bright and early every morning at dawn to go into town and volunteer.

Then, one day... Wally didn't show up.  The residents asked at dinner time where he was, because he was always there every morning before breakfast.  The home administrator said that Wally had died.

O^O

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: June 28, 2015, 03:43:24 AM
I haven't had any interesting dreams lately, sans the FNaF dream.

And I REALLY wanted a continuation of that Superman dream I had last year, but never did. D:

I had a dream that involved Superman flying around and saving the day; you know, his usual routine. But afterwards, an evil doppelganger started to cause havoc and kill people (no, it wasn't Bizarro XD).

Superman fought the clone inside of some building, however the clone was much stronger. When some of the townspeople got close to where they were fighting, the clone made a quick escape, likely trying to frame Superman for all the destruction.

Most of the townspeople were convinced Superman had snapped, and somehow they were able to get him to fly down to the Daily Planet. Everyone surrounded him, both angry at him and terrified of him. The people worth noting were Lois, Perry and his best friend, Jimmy.

Lois opened up a fridge which contained a poisonous drink (don't ask me why they would keep poison in a fridge...) Lois demanded that Superman drink the deadly poison, and everyone, in unison, agreed with her and cheered for him to drink it.

Superman tried to explain to them that an evil clone was doing all the killing, but no one believed him. No one except Jimmy.

Jimmy stood in front of the fridge and screamed at the crowd that he believes Superman. After it was clear that no one would listen to reason, Jimmy took the poison and gulped it down. He knew if he killed himself, Superman would break down, thus clearing him of suspicion. Seconds later, he collapses onto the floor. Superman rushes to Jimmy's limp lifeless body and cradles him into his arms.

The dream ends with Superman crying over his dead body, with everyone speechless and walking to his side, trying to comfort him.

... Yeah, it ends there. Right. There.

Needless to say, I was pretty depressed after I woke up. :o

I need closure, dammit! :W

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #231 on: June 28, 2015, 07:19:23 AM
Here.

I drew Wally.

O^O

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: June 28, 2015, 07:20:27 AM
I thought Wally was a normal Hypno.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #233 on: June 28, 2015, 07:21:44 AM
I actually never saw his color in that dream.  I played his part until he died.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: June 28, 2015, 07:22:30 AM
Ah okay.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #235 on: June 28, 2015, 07:25:45 AM
Wally was 37 when he died.  He could talk, but he had a speech impediment and had mild mental retardation.

It wasn't that long of a dream, and was pretty much surrounding Wally's last day alive. 

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: June 28, 2015, 01:55:05 PM
Here.

I drew Wally.

O^O
... Wally... ;~;

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #237 on: June 28, 2015, 03:14:05 PM
Well, I figured out a way to let Wally keep on living.

Wally's family were the Scottsdales and they owned the Scottsdale Berry Farm.  They decided that since Wally was a big part of the community, that they would create a charity to help other disabled Pokemon.  And thus the Walter Scottsdale Foundation was born.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: June 29, 2015, 02:13:07 AM
Wally did big good. O^O

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #239 on: June 29, 2015, 10:50:00 AM
Wally's pic got popular last night because it killed people with the feels.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #240 on: July 22, 2015, 09:44:16 AM
Oh, if you want to have really vivid dreams and better recall ability of those dreams, drink catnip tea.  Catnip is really good for creating vivid dreams.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: July 22, 2015, 09:47:52 AM
Considering what it does to cats I am not surprised.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: July 22, 2015, 09:56:47 AM
...I honestly had no clue that existed in the first place.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: July 29, 2015, 10:10:52 PM
Oh, if you want to have really vivid dreams and better recall ability of those dreams, drink catnip tea.  Catnip is really good for creating vivid dreams.

And as a side effect you will LITERALLY be beating the [redacted] off with a stick!

That was terrible, I'm sorry.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #244 on: August 11, 2015, 05:45:36 AM
So, Ringman had a Pokemon dream recently.  He said that in it, he and I were hunting Pokemon locally.  They didn't look like cartoons or CGI, but like real animals.  Like heavily-Photoshopped real animals, only freaky because they apparently hit the Uncanny Valley.  Realistic but... weird.  And their calls weren't them saying their names, but realistic interpretations on the in-game calls.  His best description for that was to imagine a parrot mimicking the calls.

Ringman said that the Pokemon didn't stay in their balls all the time, either.  They would usually follow us around, or cling to us in some fashion.  I had a Hoothoot (which he said was a very unsettling creature, being a realistic owl with exaggerated features and one weird leg) that would sit on my shoulder.

He had encountered a Wooper and caught it.  It apparently looked like some slimy blob with what appeared to be a TV aerial through its head, as if it had met with a very unfortunate accident.  The Wooper, after he caught it, sat on his head, and he said he could feel the toes in his hair.

Our travels took us to a sewer, where I was excited to capture a Ratata.  The Ratata were the size of small dogs, with wet fur so deep purple that it looked almost black.  They had gnarly, nasty teeth that Ringman was afraid would take off his fingers, or really hurt his Wooper.  He feared that the Ratata, being sewer-dwellers, would transmit some horrible disease, and "we'd find out how nasty Pokerus really is when I have to take my Wooper to Nurse Joy because it has rabies and is shitting needles, and the PokeCenter makes me pay them through the nose."

Eventually, we go to a cave and find a bunch of Drowzee.  I found a shiny Drowzee, and it was bio-luminescent with translucent pink skin, so you could see its veins and organs.  I apparently caught the Drowzee, and Ringman said that its eyelids were transparent, so even though it had the drooping eyes, in the right light, you could see the entire eyeball and it looked weird.  It was also hairless.

I'll ask him if he remembers any more, but those are the bullet points.   

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: August 11, 2015, 05:51:52 AM
Well that was certainly freaky.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: August 11, 2015, 06:05:13 AM
That was indeed freaky... D:

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: August 11, 2015, 07:17:21 AM
You two seem to regularly have freaky or incredibly vivid dreams.

Must be in the genes.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #248 on: August 11, 2015, 09:45:42 AM
He said he wasn't medicated that night, so meds are not the cause. 8D

Though, we both taught ourselves how to lucid dream at a very early age.  Doubt that has anything to do with it.  And while I'm not sure about Ringman, I have a history of night terrors, which also plagued my dad.  Ringman and I were both somnambulists, too.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #249 on: August 12, 2015, 01:23:10 AM
Ringman said he remembers a battle or two and that they were unorganized, ugly, brutal, and messy.

And they involved Ratata.

Horrible bite marks and claw marks and oh god why are they ripping out that Wooper's entrails get the [tornado fang] away oh god!

Oh, and the Drowzee cave was before the sewer.  I had caught the shiny, but refused to let it fight a swarm of Ratata with nasty teeth of varying shades of brown.

And at the end, he said I reached under a rock and got burned by something and screamed bloody murder and he woke up, never knowing what I touched.

I said it might've been a Slugma, and he said he doesn't want to know for sure.