Official RPM Navi Design Thread

Flame · 22015

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
on: December 21, 2008, 03:03:42 AM
Why the hell not. Im sure we've all made our own Navi's at some point...
I have, thats for sure.
first off, The first forum I joined was a BN RP, so I, having Flame as my Character, created a Netnavi version of him.
Flame EXE.

and, going with how Navis have different versions, I made Flames special Omega version.

I was always tickled by how Omega viruses in BN3 were black and grey. so I made Flames Omega version similar.

Gate EXE.
yeah. hes actually a part of Flame EXE's story.

I had even made Flame some Navi chips.

that shitzel was from quite a while ago.
I wasnt that great at drawing back then, was I? 8D

I also had Axl EXE, but I dont know what happened to him... he must be around my room somewhere.

so posteth your ol' Navi Ideas. (or new ones if you like...).

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 06:58:15 AM
I have a few.  Well, I only have two. 

Shroud.EXE. 

I need to find her stats (they were misplaced), but I recall one of her weapons was called Darkness Shroud.  I forget what it did, though.  Shroud's design was actually what my brother and I thought Shademan.EXE would've looked good as.  We were picturing a female Shade with a look like Samara/Sadako from The Ring.  Once Shademan.EXE made an appearence, though, I just reworked the initial design, gave it a cheap name and started developing a move set.  Which I need to find.

Another Navi I have lying around is Geminiman.EXE. 

I misplaced his move set and model sheet.  But that older pic was of Geminiman.EXE utilizing his split, as modelled by my brother (whose ankle, if I recall, was actually twisted that wonky way).  Hey, Capcom never designed him, so I did.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 07:01:10 AM
Seriously, those two look simply kick ass and awesome, Quickie.  I love Shroud.EXE and the Blue Pacman Ghost on her belly!  XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 07:34:11 AM
Heh.  I figured it'd make a great Navi icon, and I think I eventually made it into a secondary weapon, like a mine.  I forget, I need to find the details for that character.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 08:00:12 PM

Oh YOU drew that? I remember seeing that years ago. DIdn't know it was you, but I totally liked it. Must have been before my RPM time.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 08:11:48 PM
Ooh, I remember seeing that Gemini.EXE somewhere before. And it's still a really cool (and kinda spooky) concept!

Anyhow, I don't have much at the moment, but here's a few I've thought of before...

Scarecrow.EXE:
A strange scarecrow Navi with a pointy hat, stitched-up smile and long scythe. He's rooted to the ground by the pole that supports him, since he has no legs. He fights by using his scythe (which can elongate to reach enemies far away from him), throwing seeds that become wood-type viruses and sending his pet crow virus to swoop down on the opponent. He's intended to be a mysterious character with little to no backstory, questionable ownership (i.e. is he solo or does he have an Operator?) and an ambiguous alignment.

JetGal.EXE:
The same Jet Gal as this version, except this time she's a Navi with an Operator. Her Op's name is Evelyn Airstar who, personality-wise, is the antithesis of Jet (while Jet is brash, arrogant and gung-ho, Evelyn is quiet, cynical and tactical). In combat, she flies around really quickly and uses homing missiles stored in her shoulders and a gatling gun.

...Okay, so that's only two. But now I think I should come up with NetNavi counterparts for my original Robot Masters....

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 08:25:42 PM
Torpedoman.EXE

Navi version of Torpedoman (Classic), He is cold and cauculaiting. He toys with others with his suprising agility until to the point where he deletes them, and has came into contact once with Bass. However, he seems immune to bugs, as they made him much more stronger each time.

If defeated, he can produce a lot of  Torpedoman themed chips, including a GIGA chip which unleashes his entire arsenal on the unsespecting foe (60 damage a pop).  He sees other navis as his playthings. And quite possibly, with the copyroids, the Human Race. However, the final conflict with Mega Man, he slowly realizes his errors.

There we have it. It's quite interesting to have a few references in here.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline King Reaper

• yeah
  • B-Class Hunter
  • I used to be somebody...
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 09:40:29 PM
I don't have the sketches for my navis anymore, but I have the sprites.
Greyman (lol starman edit)

And Voltman (lol bad custom). I made him for this mmbn online fanproject which never got completed. He was gonna be my navi and I was gonna be a mod. I had a nearly complete sheet for him, but I can't find it.

...what?

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 01:24:23 AM

Trace.EXE

He's my newest Navi(and character. Seriously. I just made him Yesturday), and i like him a lot already. Trace was inspired by Fallout 3, Fable 2, Spectrobes(and it's sequel, Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals), Halo, Mythbusters, and the tech guys from the movie Get Smart. He's an Anti-Stealth and Hacking navi, which means that using an Invisi chip to try and sneak away from him is about as effective as trying to use an Invisi chip to excape from Searchman.EXE's death bullets. Contrary to most navis, Trace only fights from range with Battlechips and prefers to punch/kick people in the face at melee range when not unloading battlechip death on them. He also appears to 'manually' load in chips either into the device on his right arm or the one on his upper left arm, which in the case of chips that create a short-term weapon like Vulcans and Cannons, is a give away to which arm they'll appear on. Haven't completely worked out his skill set, but one of 'em is a massive death laser. Gotta give the hacker a massive death laser.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2008, 01:28:14 AM
ITT:

I create a paradox. 8D

Offline greekguy7

• randomest of the random
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 11, 2009, 05:22:25 PM
Mummyman.EXE

He has a variaty of skills, but is awfully slow. He has attacks so strong that they wipe you out in a couple of hits and they have drining capabilities

If I'm the randomest of the random, how random am I?

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 03:30:29 PM
1. Raito.exe (Male). Operator: Hikari Raika
The 1st navi. depends on P.A a lot, since he doesn't have any main weapon (even a buster). when the battlechips ran out, he'll use his bare hands to defeat the enemies he's able to charge his fist. the rest is standard. able to "Full Synchro"-ed with his operator easily. EX-Skill: Shishi-Rendan (accessed when his HP in nearly zero [about 10 and so]. Hit one enemy rapidly with Empty-Handed. Super effective while using Sword-type Battlechip)

2. Saina.exe (Female). Operator: Yami Saien
The 2nd Navi. Normal one. attracted to Raito.exe for unknown reason. her Main weapon is Sword. (with normal buster damage). if charged, it changed to Long-Sword size (still dealt the same damage as Charged Buster). lack of defence, the rest is standard. her "Full Synchro" ability is at normal rate. EX-Skill: Bakuen-no-Sekai (accessed when she's running out of battlechip by charging her main-weapon. Random explosion all around the battlefield. may caused self-damage, or party-damage. caused her to exhausted and unable to move for 1 minute for using this EX-skill)

3. Hyuuto.exe (Male). Operator: Kaze Hyuryuu
the 3rd Navi. depends on his ability to dealt Buster-Charged damage without charging his main weapon but unable charged his main weapon. instead, he's able to charge Battlechips sent from his operator. still, it tooks a lot of times to charge the Battlechips. and while charging, his movement speed is decreased by half. he didn't have the "Full Synchro" ability. EX-Skill: Meteor (accessed when he charged the fire-element chip. Summon an extra-large Meteor onto the field. damage everythings on the battlefield.)

4. Reita.exe (female). Operator: Hikayazu Reizan
The 4th Navi. an High-Speed Navi. Saina.exe's Love-rival, since Raito's attracted to her. mainly depends Battle chips, but she's exceptional when using her Main weapon. her main weapon is Normal Buster. able to charge her buster twice as fast as normal one when charged, her buster changed to Long-Sword Battlechip (while dealt half as normal damage). this is caused because she's lack of defence as well as attack. didn't have "Full Synchro" ability. instead, she has the "Cross-Fusion" ability that the other didn't have. accessed by the operator hit the enemy with empty-handed (in the real world only). EX-Skill: Rengaku. (accessed when her HP is at critical state. done 9999-slashes in 1 second. target 1 opponent. dealt damage as normal charged attack per slash. decreased her HP slowly after use. so, she's able to "deleted" easily after use.)

5. Delta.exe (Unknown). Operator: Izui raizen
The Mysterious Navi. none's know it's strength, since his data is not shown up in MI (Maverick Investigator)'s Database. EX-Skill: Rangeku (accessed like Rengaku's reverse version. done 9999-slashes in half a second while giving random negative status from each slash.

6. Kaze.exe (Female). Operator: Itou Shinichi
The 5th Navi. her power is still in secret as well as her EX-Skill because she's just awakened. barely remember anything about herself. it appear she's a Navi created in 23XX.

that's all...

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
Maybe Capcom should bring back Megaman EXE again.... incase they forget bring netnavi counterpart
let see here :\

Crashman
Geminiman (Quickman already posted here)
Hardman
Ringman (I don't know if they want to)
Waveman
Crystalman
Centaurman (Do you think male or female?)
Springman
Burstman
Clownman
Grenademan
Frostman
Astroman
Pirateman
Dynamoman
Fakeman
Plugman
Jewelman
Concreteman
Magmaman
Hornetman
Galaxyman

Tornadoman & Splashwoman should become heroes & other rest...i don't know -u-'

Offline Trike

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 01:51:54 AM
A friend and I collaborated to make a Navi. I think originally it was for a contest, like the EXE7 project that never got finished. We ended up dropping it. Here are the original designs for "Trucido.exe".

Sketch:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Asakura/Trucido-Altered-1.jpg

Colored:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Asakura/Trucidocomp-1.jpg

Later there was a different contest I don't think we ever ended up entering. But we started to update the character as my friend got better at drawing. I didn't like the first draft of the new design, but in the second one it started to look more like what I wanted.

Updated design:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Asakura/TrikuandTrucido.jpg

New armor design and attack concepts:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Asakura/TrucidoConcepts.jpg

I just linked to the pictures as they pictures are pretty big and I didn't want to resize them. No colors were final, there was just a deadline and we needed some.

Offline greekguy7

• randomest of the random
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 10:18:52 PM
Mythman.EXE

Could change into different gods and creatures, pluto form summons zombies that runs across the stage towards the enemy,gorgon (like Medusa) mode paralyzes viruses,
posiden mode goes under water and springs up to attack, etc.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:30:33 PM by greekguy7 »

If I'm the randomest of the random, how random am I?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 10:45:22 AM

LoL, I have no idea why I decide to draw this tonight.  Possibly all the EXE talk in the other thread.  Ahem...my most basic and cheesy design for the PB.EXE Emblem, since all Navis have to have one.  Maybe one day I'll draw him, or get some RPM artist to draw him.  Till then, this is the best I could come up with.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 10:56:57 AM
So this was what you were talking about in the Thinking thread...
That looks very fitting, cheesy, nah. >0<

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 11:19:08 AM
Is that crayon?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 01:30:43 PM
Damn, that's an awesome icon. It fits the style of the series.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 07:22:40 PM

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 07:28:42 PM

whoo, five years old~

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 07:35:57 PM
Heh, I imagine your emblem would be the Kokiri Emerald of course!   8D

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 07:45:52 PM
haha, as if i bothered to design her further than an appearance.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 07:53:43 PM
You should totally color her in.  8)

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 11:29:38 PM
Grr, I'd really like to draw Tails or HyperSonic.EXE, but again,