RPM City

Police Girl · 27018

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
on: September 04, 2011, 06:33:38 AM
This is a free for all sandbox RP that takes place in RPM, have fun.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 06:35:17 AM
A better introduction would be

"this is a free for all sandbox RP that takes place in RPM, have at it."

*Flame has tea at the Cagirl cafe. He then gets up and leaves*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:51:59 AM
Afro was somewhere in the city's town square just walking around,"Ah~ Feels good to just walk around the city with nothing to do~" he says to himself.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:53:56 AM
Mirby was inside a cheese factory, plundering their supplies. She took her ill-gotten gains to her vehicle, which was already full of macaroni. "This'll be the biggest batch of mac and cheese IN HISTORY! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!" And then she drove off.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 07:01:38 AM
Afro blinked,"What the?" He rubbed his eyes to do a double take,"Why is Mirby's car full of cheese?" he asked before going to the side of the street and waving over to her.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 07:02:39 AM
Mirby noticed Afro waving, and pulled over. "Hey man, whatcha want?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 07:06:22 AM
Afro Pointed to the large amounts of cheese in her car,"Why....do you have more cheese in your car then a low budget after school special?" he asked, arcing an eye brow at his friend.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 07:07:25 AM
"HA! That's a good one. It's elementary really. I'm making the biggest batch of mac and cheese the city's ever seen!! Want some?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 07:13:32 AM
Afro glares at Mirby and smacks her upside the head with a paper fan,"What have I told you about asking stupid questions?" he said glaring at her before grinning widely,"Heck yeah I do!"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 07:15:21 AM
"OW! Where'd you get that fan?" Mirby shook her head rapidly. "No matter, let's go. The helicopter should be ready to airlift seasoning in soon anyways."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 07:20:39 AM
Afro tosses the fan, hitting some random citizen and sending them flying off screen SSB style as he slides over the hod of her car and hops in,"Mhm...so wheres this being made?"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 07:23:33 AM
"At my lab, of course! It's in the new Large Culinary Collider I've built! You have to see it!" Mirby said excitedly and sped off.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 07:27:44 AM
Afro blinked and nodded,"Ok lets go-oooooooooooooooooooooo~" he trailed off, suddenly gripping around the dash board as Mirby sped off like there was no tomorrow.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 07:30:41 AM
Mirby hit a speed bump going upwards of 200 mph and flew right into her lab upon landing. The massive amount of padding on the ground of the lab, not to mention the gaping hole they flew into, guaranteed a safe landing. "Here, it's this way," she said, getting out of the car casually.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 07:35:57 AM
Afro was gripping the dashboard so hard they needed to pry him off, but fortunately he quickly recovered from the shock and followed Mirby.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 07:53:45 AM
"It's this way, Afro!" Mirby said, leading him down a maze of hallways to the atrium.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 07:56:46 AM
He blinked and followed for what seemed like hours,"Im tired~ are we there yet?" he complained. (-3-)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 08:05:42 AM
"Yeah, we're here. Check this out!" Mirby pointed to her latest contraption. A giant cauldron was behind her, and above it were a myriad of tubes. Coming out of the tubes were the cheese she had plundered along with the macaroni. Which she had also plundered. In the distance a helicopter could be heard.

"Afro, quick, into the bunker! The seasoning's getting airlifted in! Plus, we need to be there to see where the real magic happens!" Mirby said with a glint in her eye.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 08:10:49 AM
Afro whistled as he looked around,"Nice, this is something id expect to see back at the Doc's place." he said before hearing the subtle noise of a chopper.

When he was told to he nodded and followed mirby, feeling a bit uneasy from that glint in her eye....she should probably get that checked.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 08:18:42 AM
Suddenly, a storm of pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and various other seasonings rained down into the funnel. In the bunker, the two could see that the funnel led into a giant tube. "Are we a go?" Mirby asked one of her scientists, who nodded approval. "Sweet. You'll love this, man!"

Mirby pressed a big red button and everything in the bunker went dark. The food which sat in a lump in the tube started to levitate as the hole to the funnel was sealed off. Everything within the tube started whirring faster and faster and faster... and then all the food kept colliding into itself repeatedly with incredible speed. Suddenly, there was a bright flash, and the shape of the tube transformed into a round orb. Contained within the massive orb was some macaroni and cheese, cooked and seasoned to perfection. "Want some?" Mirby asked Afro.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 08:22:45 AM
Afro blinked and watched in amusement as the massive cauldron was filled and soon had a machine work its magic to produce a large orb of mac and cheese,"..." he took a bit and chewed it before swallowing.

".............." he stared at mirby. (._______________________.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 08:24:29 AM
"Amazing, isn't it?" Mirby took a bite... swallowed slowly...

"Wow, for a first time run with this thing, it turned out perfectly!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 08:32:19 AM
Afro suddenly took the whole ball and nommed it down like some kind of chibi,"Omnomnomnom!~ " he exclaimed before finishing it with a sigh and looked up at mirby and gave her a thumbs up,"Damn that was good."

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23 on: September 04, 2011, 08:34:36 AM
"Don't worry, that was just one batch. The first batch ever made with this thing." A bright flash, and the orb was magically refilled. "This is my batch." Mirby touched it with a gloved hand, and it all flowed into her, absorbed like energy.

"Tasty!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 04, 2011, 08:43:19 AM
"SO whats the reason for making this thing?" he asked getting up and dusting himself off.

-----
That one Nun...