Soundtrack-Related Questions...

johnboy3434 · 2381

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: August 13, 2011, 10:06:15 PM
This may seem like an oddly specific question, but I wasn't sure whether or not the track present on the album was the original or a remix/arrangement/what-have-you. I was wondering simply because it seems bizarre for that one track to be on there when no track from Wily Wars has ever been on an official album.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:42:24 PM by johnboy3434 »

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
It's not a remix. It's the original track from the original game.
It's no.11 in the soundtrack tracklist.
The catalog number for the soundtrack is CPCA-10211.

Actually, all the tracks in the soundtrack are the original compositions from their respective games.
None of them are remixed.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:40:16 PM
It's not a remix. It's the original track from the original game.

Really? That's weird. Every other game they've released music from has either gotten a complete release or enough pieces to qualify as a standard market soundtrack. But this is the only track we've ever gotten from Wily Wars.

Posted on: August 13, 2011, 23:47:38
This isn't related to the Capcom Music Collection, but I figured one topic for my inane soundtrack questions was enough. I have a few inquiries about the Rockman Rockman/Irregular Hunter X soundtrack bundled with the double-pack released in Japan. I've found track listings online, but some of the names are vague enough that they could mean multiple tracks. I'm confused about the following:

1.) Track 26 is labeled as "Wily Stage". Is this the track for the first two stages or the last two?
2.) Track 27 is "Wily Boss Battle". Is this the one for the first three boss battles or one of the two used in the confrontation with Wily himself?
3.) Track 29 is "Construction". This is obviously music for the level builder, but the game has two different mixes: the lengthy one for the editor and the shorter one for actually playing custom stages. The length of the track on the CD is smack in the middle of the two.

Any help is much appreciated!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:58:22 AM by johnboy3434 »