Mega Man Perfect Harmony (4-player Cooperative Fan Game)

The Legendary Rud · 121585

Offline The Legendary Rud

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #25 on: June 05, 2011, 05:46:33 PM
It's more of a poll topic ;D
Tornado Man is my new favorite, I wanted to know what everyone else thinks, as I might include their favorite as a playable character in the next game.

Posted on: June 05, 2011, 23:32:46
Rock has always been me though, I have an on going joke from since i was little that I AM Rock XD
(its a part of my dissociative identity.)

I like the comments so far though, I'm thinking part 1 will have three 9 bosses (Tornado, Splash, and Magma) and part 2 and on will feature three 10 bosses (Sheep, Blade, and ____?)

I'm also liking the idea of Pharaoh Man, he's always been pretty cool and would be easy enough to add in.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #26 on: June 05, 2011, 07:26:49 PM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: June 05, 2011, 07:50:06 PM
Blues & Disco PharaohMan, who's picture I do not have cause I'm not at home.

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #28 on: June 05, 2011, 08:01:47 PM
lol Disco Pharoa Man.

Tango! Good answer :D I have a big surprise in store for him XD

Also, I have a request for anyone who can help me out. I've pretty much stockpiled all sorts of sprite sheets and tilesets from all over the internet, but if anyone has any fan made sprite sheets of old bosses or favorites that are descent, or even anything 8-bit and Mega Man related, thatd be swell! :D

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #29 on: June 05, 2011, 11:44:47 PM
well, any of them really. What I mean to say is that some of the sprite sheets for bosses dont have a running animation because they didnt actually run in the game. I was wondering if anyone out there made a complete spritesheet for whichever characters, including things like running and climbing animations.

Ive seen it done before for characters like Enker, Punk and Ballade, and even Sun God. I forget what the guys name was but i'll be sure to look him up and contact and credit him for his work.

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 12:17:50 AM
I don't know what do you think about it... but the Genesis Unit, would be cool. Buster Rod G, Mega Water S and Hyper Storm K... but Buster Rod G, would rock!  owob

And for the strong guys would be cool to have Sunstar (leader of Stardroids), Ra Thor (the powerful robot created by Wily) and Apollo (leader of Constellation Droids).

But hey man, that Vai guy looks awesome. He really seems to be powerful like you said it should be.

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 02:49:50 AM
Thanks! His name is a pun of Steve Vai, who is a musical prodigy :D and his design is kind of a pun of this music video (so epic T_T)

In fact, ALL of the names of the new guys are musical puns, to stay true to the series :D There are even locations in the game called Mount Malmsteen (Yngwie Malmsteen) and MacAlpine Forest (Tony MacAlpine), who are both Guitar Gods.

I was going to save even more powerful characters like Dio, Sun God and so on for the sequels, but I had completely forgotten about Apollo and the zodiac guys! Craziness! And Ra Thor looks pretty brutal too, a design very simliar to his has been popping in and out of my mind lately, maybe it's a sign?

found a sprite sheet already, its so-so. If anyone wants to try to touch this up some more, the credit also belongs to Blackhook and iamekingman.

and here is a video which I believe is a mod of the 8-bit RM7 remake

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3_N-iV-WUA[/youtube]

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 04:47:13 AM
That's cool man! I liked those new guys, they're cool!  owob

And for someone who wants to do Ra Thor sprite, these are the original sprites from the game, so you can base your sprite on this (i'm not a spriter, so i don't know if you guys need to see gameplay, of whatever, but i'm just trying to help with more stuffs):

Oh man, other char that you could use in the sequels, is King from Rockman and Bass. I think he is very cool! And yeah man, Apollo and Luna (the leaders of Constellation Droids), i think they seem to be cool.

Other char that you could see is Quint and Rockman Shadow.

And don't forget the Buster Rod G. xd

Ah! One char that looks like the real fit for the final battle of Megaman Classic, is Wily using his armor from Megaman Soccer. Blackhook made this sprite sheet in 8 bit style. (Credits to Blackhook) Look:

Ok, these are just ideas... i won't be boring you.

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 05:52:17 AM
Damn dude, you're right! That wily looks cool too, definitely going to use that somewhere! and all of those ideas are pretty awesome, and those are your only two posts here so far XD I'm new to this forum too

So who/what is Buster Rod G? and yeah I was going to save Quint for the sequels, he's going to be like a Dan character XD I'm even going to give him that lunging kick attack dan has :D

But now that I see that Rockman Shadow is an original robot that Wily discarded in favor of turning Mega Man into Quint, maybe RMShadow can be an even better version of Quint? Also, another idea, Quint could be introduced in part 2, and RMShadow could make his debut in part 3.

Posted on: June 06, 2011, 11:47:37
Oh damn! It looks like Buster Rod G is based off of Son Goku from journey to the west! Will definitely consider him. Also, another character worth considering is a Phoenix-esque character, as the phoenix symbolizes death and rebirth, which is kind of a theme for this particular series. Both of these designs are also characters within the Zero series, which also matches what I'm going for.

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 06:09:07 AM
Yeah, i'm new here. xD I created the accout just to give ideas. So here i am... and i saw that you are new here too. Only 19 posts.

Good man. Oh a char that to sprite should not be so difficult i guess is Fan from Rockman Strategy. The worst is that i have no idea of what kind of moves he has... look one sprite from Kuribu The King:

Yes man, Buster Rod G, and the other two members of Genesis Unit are based on the three chars of Jorney To The West. They are few known because they are chars that only has apeared once, and to face them was a little bit hard. (sorry for my English, i'm from Brazil and the native language here is Portuguese)

Here some videos of Buster Rod:
First Battle:
[youtube]S2D9cppmZEE[/youtube]

Second Battle:
[youtube]o8lLMCZ1Tug&feature=related[/youtube]

And i liked the ideas man, i guess the game will be great! But you're going need to hurry, to release the first game at 11-11-11. People always say that build the game itself, is the worst part.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 06:40:40 AM
Grenade Man and Burner Man for me. Just cant get enough of em.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 07:12:42 AM
I am hurrying, all of my free time is devoted to this project, I dont eat sleep or play games anymore lol only Perfect Harmony T_T

but, on the plus side, I just added 3 characters in one day! Fire, Ice, and Roll :D

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 08:10:47 PM
Hey hey hey whoa whoa whoa

I AM the creator of that RM7fc mod. and if you want the sprites, I could give them to you  8D

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 10:52:15 PM
I appreciate it! Which sprites were you talking about? Was Ra Thor really already in the RM7fc remake? And I can already access a lot of the content in the RM7fc remake, in fact I've borrowed bits from here and there already, hope you dont mind XD

And if you really did make that game, hats off man!! That is easily one of my favorite fan games out there, because it turns two of the not-so-great classic Mega Man titles into two of the greatest ones!! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: June 07, 2011, 12:06:53 AM
Hey Rud, i guess Karasai said about the sprites of Ra Thor. Ra Thor was not in the Rockman 7 FC, and nether in Rockman 8 FC - last version: beta 2.91 (that have 2 extra bosses, Oilman and Timeman, in place of Woodman and Cutman from the Saturn version), and won't be in the upcoming Rockman and Forte FC (that will have 3 extra bosses, Buster Rod G, Mega Water S. and Hyper Storm M. - Genesis Unit)

Hey Karasai, the mod was cool! Did you used Blackhook's sprites too? I once used the Squidgy617 sprites of Ra Thor in a mod too, to make Ra Thor playable like Megaman. xD

Rud only one more idea for you to think... there are a lot of rumors about what happened to the classic chars and Zero. One Wily was the one who created Zero, the robot perfect that was even more powerful than Bass and King. Even more powerful than Megaman... Some say that Zero destroid the classic robots, other say that he never woke up till Sigma find him. Some say that he strugle one last battle against the robots in a final challenge, before be turned off. Capcom don't say what happened in the end of Megaman Classic, so anything is possible.

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #40 on: June 07, 2011, 01:46:23 AM
Oh I have an entire saga planned out already, and an epic story that unfolds over the course of four games! But rest assured! The fourth chapter ends with a final battle against Omega (Zero).

As for Ra Thor and all of the other characters you just mentioned, they will more than likely be introduced in the sequels. Throughout the saga there will be characters that are killed off as well, so in part 3 and 4 you lose a few but gain a few more.

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: June 07, 2011, 02:34:45 AM
Oh man that's really cool! I like that kind of plot in histories. I'll be awesome, really man!

And one question, you said that you putted in the game Ice, Fire and Roll, how about they? Are they cool in the game?

Oh man, look this what i found: http://www23.atwiki.jp/rockmanforte/?page=%E3%81%8A%E3%81%BE%E3%81%91%E3%83%89%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E7%B5%B5 Genesis Unit

The earlier sprites of  Unit Genesis from the same team that made Rockman 7 FC, that are doing the Rockman 8 FC http://http://demake.web.fc2.com/, and that will do Rockman & Bass FC once they finish the 8 FC - and some say that after the 8 FC, they're planning on doing the Megaman World V FC \o/

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: June 07, 2011, 02:40:04 AM
Yes, im awful, I used Blackhook's sprites  ;O;

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: June 07, 2011, 03:04:22 AM
Rud only one more idea for you to think... there are a lot of rumors about what happened to the classic chars and Zero. One Wily was the one who created Zero, the robot perfect that was even more powerful than Bass and King. Even more powerful than Megaman... Some say that Zero destroid the classic robots, other say that he never woke up till Sigma find him. Some say that he strugle one last battle against the robots in a final challenge, before be turned off. Capcom don't say what happened in the end of Megaman Classic, so anything is possible.

Inafune already debunked the cataclysm a while ago before he left.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #44 on: June 07, 2011, 04:38:40 AM
He said that it wasn't in Zero's character to do that.

As such, the cataclysm theory is false.

Here's an appropriate picture.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #45 on: June 07, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
There will be a final showdown against Zero, but it will not be the reason the main cast dies. I'm debating spoiling it here and now... but itll be so much more epic to witness it in the game for the first time!! XD

I guess I'll put it this way, aside from one of the main themes of this series being death and rebirth, another would be that history repeats itself.

Offline Karasai♪

• Absolutely Fabulous.
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 08:38:07 PM
You should include Ra Thor with that final battle because they're "brothers"  8D

Zero - New Wily Number 00
Ra Thor - New Wily Number 01

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: June 07, 2011, 08:54:28 PM
Zero is Dr. Wily Number Infinity.

Offline Roan

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 02:10:33 AM
Check this man...  *o* One sprite of Apollo. The ONLY sprite of Apollo made by a fan, there isn't even a sprite sheet made, the only one you can find is from the game itself. Once again, Blackhook made this:

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
Reply #49 on: June 10, 2011, 04:32:14 AM

Here's another.