• RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #100 on: January 30, 2009, 10:07:23 AM
<3 you Miyabi, for the Dissidia song there~ I smiled and enjoyed that. >v<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rock Miyabi

• THE ORIGINAL Jammin' Ninja
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #101 on: January 31, 2009, 12:11:26 AM
Not sure if this has already been requested or not.

But has Capcom ever made an official artwork pic of the evil "MegaMan?" from the PSP game megaman powered up? I made an 8bit version of him, but I wasn't sure how close I came to it, as I just edited some sprites from my memory.

I checked the rockman 20th art book (thanks to dokuganryu for the scans), but he's not there. I looked around google, and other megaman sites, still no luck. I also checked youtube, and there was only ONE video showing him but of very bad quality I couldn't tell what was going on.
You didn't look at R20 hard enough.  :P

http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/256.jpg

Full body official art I don't recall ever seeing. But that concept bust is the best official art you'll get. And really the only major changes compared to normal Rock you'd need to focus on. I thought I had some other fanart somewhere, but I'm not coming across it at the moment.

<3 you Miyabi, for the Dissidia song there~ I smiled and enjoyed that. >v<
What I was listening to as I was typing. ;) I can't get those three songs out of my head, but I'm not sure which version I prefer. Until Dissidia is released Stateside for me to play, best way I can enjoy it.  8) I'm not thrilled with the amount of songs that weren't remixed...or properly...but at least they got a pretty cool 'theme' song going.

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe
Reply #102 on: January 31, 2009, 06:15:20 AM
You didn't look at R20 hard enough.  :P

http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/256.jpg

Full body official art I don't recall ever seeing. But that concept bust is the best official art you'll get. And really the only major changes compared to normal Rock you'd need to focus on. I thought I had some other fanart somewhere, but I'm not coming across it at the moment.

Wow, how could I have missed that? I saved all the scans on my HD even, and I guess considering he does not have a full body artwork thing, it was really hard to find. Also not to mention on the scans page that the images sizes are reduced. >_<
In any case, considering using him in my 8-bit fan game.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: February 01, 2009, 01:27:15 AM
Anyone happen to have artworks of MM9? You know, concept art, boss art and random stage enemies.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: February 01, 2009, 04:40:17 AM
Apart from the sketches of Plugman and Splashwoman shown in the arranged album (available at the Megaman Network), I don't think anyone does.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #105 on: February 01, 2009, 04:43:28 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #106 on: February 01, 2009, 04:53:46 AM
Cid, Cid, Cid. They're all in that thread with the Press Kit link and...oh...wait, that was pre-crash. -u-'

Blargh, the UHQ Tornado/Concrete/Magma/Light/Wily/Blues that came in the Press Kit are all too large to throw on an Image host. And the kit isn't on this comp I'm on. I can upload that tomorrow if Vixy doesn't beat me to it. I forget why I have such good UHQs for Splash and Plug and not the other 3 as it is. ^^; Maybe somebody else had them larger.

For enemies...almost forgot where I stored my AST scans. In the wiki folder for whatever reason. Here we go, with the non-manga stuff Curse you beating me as I type, Vix. I scanned it all third! (TMMN had the manga first ;p):

RMW3 manga in the next couple days. But I have more pressing issues at the moment. Gigantic jiggling electrifyingly powerful OOPARTS to scan first. Like these:

And that's not even talking about Thunder Berserker Rockman 8D

Previously was K.G. Inafunbags, Captain Heady, Damon Gant, and the guy who liked the blue bomber solely for the reason that he was blue.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: February 02, 2009, 12:50:59 AM
I thank ye koindly.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #108 on: February 02, 2009, 01:26:59 AM
Welcome. And here be your MM9 Press Kit (~60 MB) with the rest of 'em:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZZUC1CS

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: February 02, 2009, 01:28:04 AM
Thank ye koindly.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: February 02, 2009, 01:28:43 AM
I recently discovered that Bengus was the one responsible for MvC2's artwork, among other games'. Too bad Google Searching for an archive of any kind of the man's artwork ended in fail.

With any luck, finding one could bring us (or me, since I doubt anyone else really cares) one step closer to The Four Mega Ones' alternate MvC2 artwork.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #111 on: February 02, 2009, 09:43:55 PM
For StingChameleon/Miyan, even though it wasn't asked for here, have a few samples from Rockman World 3:

I tried to focus on the RM3 part. Sadly it seems like every time you turn the page it's already at the next boss battle. :/ Also pay attention to the fact that this Skull Castle of Wily's was previously owned by a Mr. "FJ." Fred Jones? Ferguson Jenkins? Hmmmm....

For the tens of Ryuusei fans, here are my Tribe settei. I got about 80 or so, but I'd say near 15 were repeats that I received in my previous two auction winnings. Although they have slight differences like the episode/animator coding on the sheet. I went through and think I caught every repeat to make sure it wasn't in this batch. There are a few marked "alternate" in which I felt I might as well keep in. For example, the Akane and Luna ones I had before were probably colored, but copied in black and white. This time I got the lineart without any shading, so I scanned them in again anyways. There's also a Yeti Blizzard with "damage marks" right after a clean version of the lineart. No big difference, but enough that I scanned it anyhow. You'll also see a bunch of Transer/Star Carrier images in which the only difference is the owner's crest, yet Subaru is on them all. But hey, at least some are in color this time. Even if it's sucky color. -u-'

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: February 03, 2009, 03:02:47 PM
For StingChameleon/Miyan, even though it wasn't asked for here, have a few samples from Rockman World 3:

I tried to focus on the RM3 part. Sadly it seems like every time you turn the page it's already at the next boss battle. :/ Also pay attention to the fact that this Skull Castle of Wily's was previously owned by a Mr. "FJ." Fred Jones? Ferguson Jenkins? Hmmmm.... '
Till now, I never did understand the FJ either...
Some small notes:
Spark Man's name was never mentioned by himself or Megaman (In all the mangas, it's either the RMs announced their own names, or Megaman was informed beforehand.).
Muscular Shadow Man is muscular.
Punk is awesome. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: February 04, 2009, 10:08:56 AM
Just a quick request, but it might be a bit of a doozy depending on how much stuff is out there. Does anyone happen to have a torrent or rapidshare zip file or maybe just a link to a gallery containing all of Hitoshi Ariga's individual Rockman art, Megamix or otherwise?  I'm primarily looking for the latter. Many thanks in advance if anyone's up to this challenge.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #114 on: February 05, 2009, 03:43:52 AM
[objection!] No. Hellz no. I am not scanning all of the books for you. :P

Personally, I've never come across an Ariga file, unlike many/all of Iwamoto's X volumes.

HOWEVAH, Gonzo asked me a few months ago to batch together all of Tanjou's Megamix translations before the site came back, and I included all of the character reference pages I scanned way back on the old forum. There's also an alternate translation of Ch. 1 from a group called Silver Dragon Manga for comparison's sake.

I just looked and the link is still there, so grab it if you want. Best I can do.
(Megamix Ch. 1-4+alternate Ch. 1+character sheets ~150 MB) Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OEF6ATMI

If you really need it and can't take the time to manually save them yourself from his site(s), I could zip up all his blog art that I have, but I'm not in the mood tonight.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:34 AM
Hey, is there any Artwork of Post X3 sub tanks? (EG. the Subtanks used from X4-8)
id appreciate it. as Im working on a little project~

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #116 on: February 13, 2009, 05:19:06 AM
I tried digging, but can only find the sprite and the photo of the sprite in the instruction manual. Art-wise I haven't seen any, including in the X4 manga or X7 4Koma, unless I just missed them.

(And I almost just posted a pic of that other Sub Tank for the lulz, but decided otherwise)

Offline Acrosurge

• Crossover Hunter
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: February 13, 2009, 05:20:30 PM
*after being totally blown away by Rock Miyabi, Acrosurge gradually makes his way back to the thread*

Hi folks.  I've been searching for a hi-res version of this for quite sometime. 

Unless I'm blind (a possibility), they don't have it over at TMMN. Likewise, no luck with Google.  Does such a thing exist in this world?

Enjoy life,
Acrosurge

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: February 13, 2009, 07:25:45 PM
I tried digging, but can only find the sprite and the photo of the sprite in the instruction manual. Art-wise I haven't seen any, including in the X4 manga or X7 4Koma, unless I just missed them.

(And I almost just posted a pic of that other Sub Tank for the lulz, but decided otherwise)
dammnit. I always thought there wasnt any art of it. it bothers me.
oh well, looks like im using the sprite as reference then. :P
thanks though.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rock Miyabi

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Miyabi on dA
Reply #119 on: February 14, 2009, 06:05:17 AM
I didn't type "HAHA" last night...I'm on to you. :P

*after being totally blown away by Rock Miyabi, Acrosurge gradually makes his way back to the thread*

Hi folks.  I've been searching for a hi-res version of this for quite sometime. 

Does such a thing exist in this world?
TORNADO BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is higher quality than yours:

Look at that stunning proper juxtaposition of it, also in .gif form!

Or I could just link you to the R20 scan in the Rockman 2: The Power Fighters section for the real nice resolution to seriously answer your request:
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/74.jpg

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: February 15, 2009, 12:13:28 PM
Requested : Megaman & Bass - Burnerman battle.

Offline Acrosurge

• Crossover Hunter
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: February 16, 2009, 05:32:16 PM
Or I could just link you to the R20 scan in the Rockman 2: The Power Fighters section for the real nice resolution to seriously answer your request:
http://www.dokuganryu.com/scans/rockman20th/74.jpg
Sweet!  Thank you for them both!

Enjoy life,
Acrosurge

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: February 16, 2009, 11:22:00 PM
Requested : Megaman & Bass - Burnerman battle.

I don't think there exists art for that.

You know what I don't like about Fighter's Generation? You have to pay them to look through their art gallery. They haven't gotten back to me about that MvC2 alt. art that I won't shut up about; I only asked them because they've got alternate artwork of other characters from MvC2, all of them of the same quality.

Why do I have to be broke?

Offline Acrosurge

• Crossover Hunter
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: February 17, 2009, 03:24:47 PM
Rock Miyabi is apparently 3-3, therefore I must inquire about another piece that may not exist.

This picture was used in the opening sequence for Mega Man X5.  Is there a higher than the 720x540 res picture, or is the X5 rip the only one?

Many sincere thanks.

Enjoy life,
Acrosurge

Offline Shinichameleon / Nayim

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: February 17, 2009, 03:45:24 PM
I don't think there exists art for that.

You know what I don't like about Fighter's Generation? You have to pay them to look through their art gallery. They haven't gotten back to me about that MvC2 alt. art that I won't shut up about; I only asked them because they've got alternate artwork of other characters from MvC2, all of them of the same quality.

Why do I have to be broke?

Sorry, i mean manga scan :P not battle art