Arnold Schwarzenegger to play Terminator once again

Flame · 1570

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
on: April 27, 2011, 10:29:25 PM
Deadline reported last night that the long-awaited comeback project for Schwarzenegger will be ... "The Terminator," again. Arnold's agents are out shopping a package that involve Ah-nold teaming with "Fast Five" director Justin Lin to bring the T-800 back to the big screen. They don't have a script, they don't have a target date and they don't even have a firm grasp on who owns the Terminator franchise ... but they have Arnold willing to play the part again. That's enough.
http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/1208-arnold-to-play-the-terminator-once-again
http://www.deadline.com/2011/04/arnold-schwarzenegger-is-back-as-terminator-fast-fives-justin-lin-to-direct/

Haha, awesome.

I cant wait.

But disappoint that it wont be aged king Conan. (the role that hes actually perfect for by now, since he has REALLY aged, but not surprising, considering a new conan movie is already in the works with someone else)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 10:33:24 PM
I agree on the King Conan part.

But I'm worried that he might not get back in his old shape. Time leaves scars you know? Oh well I think we got computer technology for that.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 10:36:47 PM
Well they put him in salvation with CG. Hell, they took Jeff Bridges for a trip down to uncanny valley in Tron, they can do anything.

I would guess He might actually bulk up again. Politics probably left very little time for any exercise at all. If he were to try, while he probably could never get as big as he was, he could probably at least lose that flabby stomach.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.