What episodes of the cartoon series are these screenshots from?

BossPlaya · 1863

Offline Joebucks

• Not a Sniper
  • Cyberelf
  • DON'T FORGET, ONLY ONE BOSS LEFT
    • View Profile
    • Where I keep my scripts for Ruby-Spears Mega Man
Hm, the first one looks like it's from the opening. The third one clearly has Cutman's head, so I'm gonna guess the first episode. He hasn't taken Cut Man's power that much, if I recall correctly. 88 reminds me of Bro Bots, but that's a guess there. 91 looks like Future Shock, because I know they used nets all the damn time in that one. I'll try to study these more and see if I can help you out. Oh, but they're not all from the same episode if that's what you're asking.

Offline BossPlaya

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Hm, the first one looks like it's from the opening. The third one clearly has Cutman's head, so I'm gonna guess the first episode. He hasn't taken Cut Man's power that much, if I recall correctly. 88 reminds me of Bro Bots, but that's a guess there. 91 looks like Future Shock, because I know they used nets all the damn time in that one. I'll try to study these more and see if I can help you out. Oh, but they're not all from the same episode if that's what you're asking.

If I thought it was only one episode, I wouldn't have said episodeS in the subject line. :)