Can someone explain something to me?

Sub Tank · 17749

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 04:37:14 AM
It was impossible to predict, and was the best alternative...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 19, 2009, 06:05:21 AM
I have to agree with  Ramzal

Posted on: January 19, 2009, 12:03:31 AM
It was impossible to predict, and was the best alternative...
Best bet my ass. It was their "preffered" alternative. They wanted him to suffer for ever in revenge, "screw execution, a living death would be better." Although executing him is what they SHOULD have done.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #52 on: January 19, 2009, 12:25:00 PM
I don't think the public would have been satisfied with just letting the guy rest in peace after ruining the entire world.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 19, 2009, 06:26:42 PM
They could have locked him in a small dark room for all eternity, instead of just sending him off. they could have just done that immortal [parasitic bomb] to his brain only, and left it in a lavalamp containment thing, in a small safe in a small dark room, where he would stay for all eternity, secluded from the public, forever a prisoner in his own mind, unable to move, or see, speak, feel,  or, if they really wanted to torture him, sleep. thats a hell of a lot worse.
theres an ENDLESS list of things they could have done which would been loads better than what they did, while still keeping him alive.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: January 19, 2009, 06:33:10 PM
Who says he wouldn't have died in the procedure of making him just a brain?

Offline Ramzal

• B-Class Hunter
  • Don't sweat the technique.
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 20, 2009, 12:27:14 AM
Who'd punish you for that?! XD

"Oops. I think I accidently killed the guy who destroyed the planet."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 20, 2009, 12:27:59 AM
he sure as hell didnt die during the procedure they DID do to him did he?
they could have done just that but leave him a brain. or simply do the whole dress thing, immobilize him in a small dark room with no light or sound from the outside and be done with it.
like I said, theyre are many ways that they could have handled that better.
I mena, if I were the law, I would rather have such a dangerous criminal under my watching eye, rather than let him go where he has a small remote chance of "getting back on his feet" no?

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 20, 2009, 07:16:51 PM
he sure as hell didnt die during the procedure they DID do to him did he?

They put his human body in an armor that would regenerate him. It took a century for Dr. Vile to turn completely into machine.

I mena, if I were the law, I would rather have such a dangerous criminal under my watching eye, rather than let him go where he has a small remote chance of "getting back on his feet" no?

Being dumped halfway across the planet into a wasteland without light or nature, filled with merciless mechaniloids. is you're idea of something a dying man that's driven insane by pain can get up from? He'd have to crawl across the roughest of terrain, get past the largest oceans, to in one hundred years make his way back to his old lab to ease his suffering. Sure, he DID, but would you expect that? His PRISON is the world itself. Neo Arcadia being the high tech society it is has many ways to surveyl Vile's whereabouts and activities at any given time. But the utopia that is Neo Arcadia is ruled by the kind X, and the punishment of Dr. Vile did not happen through official channels. Even with the passing of the mortal humans that sentenced Vile, never can the immortal ruler of Neo Arcadia know of this massive cover up of history, the sin they commited to punish the greatest sin they themselves helped cause.

Offline Robert Oakes

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 21, 2009, 03:00:10 AM
They put his human body in an armor that would regenerate him. It took a century for Dr. Vile to turn completely into machine.

Being dumped halfway across the planet into a wasteland without light or nature, filled with merciless mechaniloids. is you're idea of something a dying man that's driven insane by pain can get up from? He'd have to crawl across the roughest of terrain, get past the largest oceans, to in one hundred years make his way back to his old lab to ease his suffering. Sure, he DID, but would you expect that? His PRISON is the world itself. Neo Arcadia being the high tech society it is has many ways to surveyl Vile's whereabouts and activities at any given time. But the utopia that is Neo Arcadia is ruled by the kind X, and the punishment of Dr. Vile did not happen through official channels. Even with the passing of the mortal humans that sentenced Vile, never can the immortal ruler of Neo Arcadia know of this massive cover up of history, the sin they commited to punish the greatest sin they themselves helped cause.

Were the circumstances of Weil's exile detailed in official resources? The games reveal the regenerative armor, digitized memories, the "world with no light or nature" and the illegality of the procedure, but further details were left to the imagination.

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 02:04:35 AM
I checked in RMX official complete work, and one one page, they show many concepts and aging states for Weil, but there's one thing I never quite got...what the hell happened with his legs? I mean, did he cut them off himself after "regenerating" himself in a working state or did the armor just cut them off by itself after it branded them as unusable?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 02:54:57 AM
yknow, I must wonder this as well. does he have legs? does he even have a waist? or is he a floating chest?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 04:47:05 AM
I could try to answer this, Weil lost his legs after being scentenced into immortality during that period, Weil's entire lower half of the body may have decomposed by now (They are natural, but they weren't perserved, unlike the head, eyes, and brain) leaving him losing the ability to walk, but given the opportunity, the ability to FLOAT.

So yea, his near entire upper body was perserved while somehow they forgot to perserve the lower half.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 02:00:07 PM
Maybe he didn't have legs when he had a human body

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 05:21:21 PM
RMZ Official Complete work shows many artworks where he had legs before he became a floating...thing.

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: April 09, 2009, 06:03:25 PM
RMZ Official Complete work shows many artworks where he had legs before he became a floating...thing.

It doesn't. It shows alternate concepts for his ZERO3 appearance. Not his looks through time. Art of Dr. Weil from before being given his rejuvenating armor does not exist. We only know that his face looks like it does now.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 06:03:52 PM
Page 58 on the Japanese book. ^^ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: April 10, 2009, 02:00:59 AM
What about that page?